Spent $1500 trying to get Fragrance of Life, got nothing. Can I just have it?

Lotte

Topic basically says it all, I've been buying NCoins to buy gold from the currency exchange, to buy fabric to transmute pouches. $1500 later and still no Fragrance of Life. I think given the large monetary contribution I've made to the company at this point, they can part with one measly little costume for one little player and gift it to me. I'll patiently await contact from a mod. Thank you.

I really hope that money was some spare cash but even though its just plain stupid to spend so much on a costume.  I do not want to judge you on how you spent you hard earned money but it is just plain dumb for you to spent so much money for something that can be bought from the shop in the future.

3 minutes ago, Rhokdelar180 said:

I really hope that money was some spare cash but even though its just plain stupid to spend so much on a costume.  I do not want to judge you on how you spent you hard earned money but it is just plain dumb for you to spent so much money for something that can be bought from the shop in the future.

I'm blessed enough to have gotten a good education and career. The money itself is not such a big deal to me, though I definitely can't deny it was a stupid use of it. Regarding the shop, nobody actually knows what it will be like in the NA client. You can't say that what's true for the eastern asia clients will be true for us, and there are already differences.

18 minutes ago, LordGainz said:

umm i need a new 1500$ pc can you donate? since you are so rich ;)

Ask me again in 2 weeks ;)

24 minutes ago, Fuz said:

Moby Dick

Chillingly appropriate!

51 minutes ago, Extro56 said:

Regarding the shop, nobody actually knows what it will be like in the NA client. You can't say that what's true for the eastern asia clients will be true for us, and there are already differences.

We are going to get the full shop every other region has, I don't know who has been spreading this false information around.

NCsoft might be bad at a lot of things but it's very very rare and only on special occasions that we get different treatment or "nerfed" shops. < never has happened in other NCsoft games.

At this point id really like an NCsoft employee to just confirm wether or not he donated 1500$ and bough fabric.

You said something about education but u still did something as stupid as this?

Look just do SOME research before you spend any ammount of money higher than 40-50 of w/e ur currency is, unless ur japanese/chinese or w/e

I highly doubt that, but I'd believe that someone would spend 1500$ in total. Anything is possible and some people are extremely vulnerable when it comes to gambling aspects in games. A friend of mine spent 250€ in a very short amount of time for ingame boxes in another game, which are gambling in a way. If you're even close to that, get help.

17 minutes ago, Purestic said:

If you're even close to that, get help.

Is 250€ a lot to them or a spare change? Is there anything else they would want for that money, that they now can't get?

Unless the answer for their case is "yes", your attitude is unnecessarily condescending.

1 minute ago, Enhance said:

Is 250€ a lot to them or a spare change? Is there anything else they would want for that money, that they now can't get?

Unless the answer for their case is "yes", your attitude is unnecessarily condescending.

Oh I don't want to shame anyone who is spending a lot of money as a decision, I just wanted to point out that you shouldn't gamble too much. (And yes, I believe ingame boxes affected by RNG is a form of gambling. It's even limited in some asian countries I believe?)

Waw.

OP would you mind taking a ss of the transaction history on your account? You know, the costumes you bought to salvage for the fabric?

Cut out everything else, just show the ncoin transactions, the one that shows the items that was bought ingame with ncoin. You can block out the transaction number and everything, just show the items and date they were bought and you have mad props for the biggest rnger I've heard of.

4 minutes ago, KaLnoX said:

Waw.

OP would you mind taking a ss of the transaction history on your account? You know, the costumes you bought to salvage for the fabric?

Cut out everything else, just show the ncoin transactions, the one that shows the items that was bought ingame with ncoin. You can block out the transaction number and everything, just show the items and date they were bought and you have mad props for the biggest rnger I've heard of.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/445d8i/p2w_confirmed_6000_in_winter_frenzy_chest_outcome/

This guy spend 6000 euros.

18 minutes ago, Exposing Hackers said:

Not to be a sceptical or come across as envious but that doesn't prove anything, show us the ncoin spending transactions...here's a small example of what I mean. Its on your account as a permanent record.

MnN3sJx.jpg

Archived