Brogg

Old Timers Guild

26 posts in this topic

The Old Timers Guild is a guild of mature gamers who have banded together to seek out two things we are all passionate about...Fun and Gaming. We believe that on-line gaming doesn't have to be solely about the game or the uber loot. We believe that part of the allure comes in the camaraderie and social interaction one can only find in a group of like minded individuals.  We are not hardcore raiders and we are not power grinders. We believe in the journey not the destination.

In OTG you will find a community of mature gaming fans looking to have some fun and enjoy an escape from daily life. Most of us have family and work obligations. Some of us have kids that are older than what many consider to be the “typical gamer”. Our roster ranges from students to graduates, Mothers and Fathers to yes even Grandparents (and a few Great Grandparents) all brought together to unite in one common goal that has become our motto:

Laid Back, Not Too Serious, No Drama, All About The Fun

(The above post is an edited version of an OTG welcome message by OTG Administrator Cefwyn.)

Edited by Brogg

Moving us back up so people won't have to search so hard to find us.

If you are looking for a home guild that will extend across all the games you play now or are likely ever to play in the future, then this is probably the guild for you.

Edited by Brogg

Hello Brogg, I am an experienced gamer and was part of the BnS Beta testing and now getting time to get into the game and looking for a good active place to call home. Do you guys have a VOIP program that I can ask a few questions about recruitment etc. 

The game has been out now for over 6 months and we have all enjoyed playing the fantastic content.  Also though,  over that time period we have lost a few people to other games that OTG sponsors.  Consequently, it is necessary to open up the Clan to new members.  So if you're looking for a home that extends across the great majority of games, both new and old, then you are invited to join our guild and more specifically our Blade and Soul Clan on Mushin/Old Man Cho server.  

Hi, I am looking for a new home since the Mushin/OMC merger. I am a level 50 HM 10 summoner. I am looking for a fun, friendly and active clan to join. A place where I can do daily activities with others, socialize and whatever other events. Whom can I speak with in game to inquire about this clan? I am assuming this is a Cerulean order clan? Thanks.

Hello,Me and my husband are looking for a clan such as yours,we have been playing since beta. Looking for active, fun,social friends to run and do stuff with. Looking forward to having friends to run with so we dont have to pug so much. Who do I contact in game for an invite?  Thank you

In order to join Old Timers Guild in Blade and Soul you first have to join the online guild.  If you click on the link in my signature block that will take you to the web site.  From there just open the forums and fill out an application.  If you want to contact me in game the easiest way is just to add Broggette to your friends list and contact me when you see me online, which is most of the time :).  We have several married couples in the BnS Clan and many more of them in the OTG Guild as a whole.

Edited by Brogg

On 3/19/2016 at 11:36 AM, Brogg said:

The Old Timers Guild is a guild of mature gamers who have banded together to seek out two things we are all passionate about...Fun and Gaming. We believe that on-line gaming doesn't have to be solely about the game or the uber loot. We believe that part of the allure comes in the camaraderie and social interaction one can only find in a group of like minded individuals.  We are not hardcore raiders and we are not power grinders. We believe in the journey not the destination.

In OTG you will find a community of mature gaming fans looking to have some fun and enjoy an escape from daily life. Most of us have family and work obligations. Some of us have kids that are older than what many consider to be the “typical gamer”. Our roster ranges from students to graduates, Mothers and Fathers to yes even Grandparents (and a few Great Grandparents) all brought together to unite in one common goal that has become our motto:

(The above post is an edited version of an OTG welcome message by OTG Administrator Cefwyn.)

hello

i gueess i dont know what a signature block is . i cant seem to find it anyway.

could you post a link to were i need to apply. i would like to join up

thanks

Hi Honkey, here is a link to our forums: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php

Once you get there you have to register, then fill out an application under membership.  If you have any questions you can contact me in game by friending Broggette.

Edited by Brogg

hi brogg.... my ign is dektung... got some coversation with you from few days back... and I'm interested on joining... I will try to apply over the other site you were mentioning... hopefully I will be elligable to join...

Hey Holy, you should not have a problem joining.  Just keep checking your application thread for updates from the admins.

Is it a Crimson Legion guild? Hopefully because it sounds pretty neat. I've been hard at work on a Shadow Warlock on the Old Man Cho server. 

Edited by Kyoutenka
update

On 1/16/2017 at 1:10 AM, Kyoutenka said:

Is it a Crimson Legion guild? Hopefully because it sounds pretty neat. I've been hard at work on a Shadow Warlock on the Old Man Cho server. 

nope, we are cerulean. http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php guild link.

Hello!  I am currently on the yehara group.  But I am looking to transfer.  I was wondering if this group is still active.  Are you still accepting people?

Posted (edited)

On 3/4/2017 at 11:22 PM, SnugglesFairie said:

Hello!  I am currently on the yehara group.  But I am looking to transfer.  I was wondering if this group is still active.  Are you still accepting people?

Yes we are Snuggles, please visit our site here to apply. We would love to have you join us http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?1678-Membership

Edited by TayannaK

Posted (edited)

On 1/16/2017 at 1:10 AM, Kyoutenka said:

Actually, we do have a "branch" of our "BnS Division" that is in the Crimson Legion, but the main group is in Cerulean Order.  I know that the dominate faction on OMC was Crimson, but for the most part, Cerulean is the most active since the merger of the two servers.

That being said, there's certainly nothing to say that you can't run with the "main" OTG clan (since we are on Mumble and/or Discord), and we would love to have another WL to the clan (just please don't gank me out in Misty Woods or SSP...  ;3).

I do run faction quests on the weekends, and the 24-man areas (Beastbog/Frostscale/Grimhorn Wilds) on the weekdays, but for the most part, we are mainly focused on teaming up to run dungeons/daily challenge.  We do have some PvPers in the guild, if you would like to team up to do 3s or 6s.

I hope you'll consider joining us!

Edited by Cabrina Foxx

On 3/6/2017 at 10:37 PM, Cabrina Foxx said:

Actually, we do have a "branch" of our "BnS Division" that is in the Crimson Legion, but the main group is in Cerulean Order.  I know that the dominate faction on OMC was Crimson, but for the most part, Cerulean is the most active since the merger of the two servers.

That being said, there's certainly nothing to say that you can't run with the "main" OTG clan (since we are on Mumble and/or Discord), and we would love to have another WL to the clan (just please don't gank me out in Misty Woods or SSP...  ;3).

I do run faction quests on the weekends, and the 24-man areas (Beastbog/Frostscale/Grimhorn Wilds) on the weekdays, but for the most part, we are mainly focused on teaming up to run dungeons/daily challenge.  We do have some PvPers in the guild, if you would like to team up to do 3s or 6s.

I hope you'll consider joining us!

Ok that sounds neat, maybe we could like, oppose eachother to both earn tokens or something? Either way teeming up with this guild sounds cool, seems like a fun clan

Posted (edited)

We have lost a guildies, due to the recent launch of Revelation Online, so TayannaK (CL) and I (XO) are currently looking to recruit more members to the clan.

If you haven't done so already, I would encourage you to visit our website and watch the "recruitment" video on the front page.  If you think that OTG would be a good fit for you, please let me know and I can help walk you through the process of joining our guild.  Here is the link to our site:

http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/content.php

As far as PvPing goes, I'm about as challenging as those training "dummies" in Mushin's Hall, but we do have a few members who are very skilled at it, so we'll see if we can satisfy that "Crimson" bloodlust of your's...  ;3

Take care and hope to hear from you soon!

Edited by Cabrina Foxx

Is this still an active guild? BT ready? Raid often? Skilled players? End game? Have you guys cleared BT in the pass?

I'm 847 AP BM done everything, just looking for an English clan too many Chinese clans on mushin.

23 hours ago, Zkei said:

Is this still an active guild? BT ready? Raid often? Skilled players? End game? Have you guys cleared BT in the pass?

I'm 847 AP BM done everything, just looking for an English clan too many Chinese clans on mushin.

Sent you a PM Zkei

Hi, do you guys have a lvl requirement? I really don't enjoy the server I'm on (can only find hardcore endgame clans recruiting it feels like, I just want some casual people to make friends with) but I can't afford server transfers right now so I was thinking of rolling a new character on Mushin which Im told is a friendlier server.

I've been playing on and off since launch but have never got far beyond max lvl as I have never been able to find a more casual clan and thanks to a physical disability, I want to be able to experience more content but I don't feel comfortable joining any real intense groups incase I can't quite keep up. You guys sounds like an enjoyable group though

1 hour ago, Sajiri said:

Hi, do you guys have a lvl requirement? I really don't enjoy the server I'm on (can only find hardcore endgame clans recruiting it feels like, I just want some casual people to make friends with) but I can't afford server transfers right now so I was thinking of rolling a new character on Mushin which Im told is a friendlier server.

I've been playing on and off since launch but have never got far beyond max lvl as I have never been able to find a more casual clan and thanks to a physical disability, I want to be able to experience more content but I don't feel comfortable joining any real intense groups incase I can't quite keep up. You guys sounds like an enjoyable group though

No level requirement Sajiri, just 25 yo and up + the will to enjoy the game. We would love to have you join us, if you're interested, start here: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?1678-Membership and click the link for Sticky: Applying to Join OTG? START HERE!

hello, My name is Mrs.Cyephire I was wandering If I could Join your clan in blade and soul , now I'm not 25 I'm 23 but I am mature with a family and was just wanting a family in-game. I havent been able to find a clan without someone talking bout you can't have fun unless your single and because I'm not its hard to find a clan that is mature but can have fun also.