Loving BD...

Caex

after 3 months. of getting 7 characters now to 45 trying out all possible builds. I try Blade dancer for the first time and im instantly in love with this class.

Its what i wanted Blade master to be so badly, the raw damage i can output while leveling is quite nice its going by quickly. Im hoping at 75 it sticks to this. But i have finally found my main class after 3 months of grinding lol.

I look forward to seeking advice and guidance from you fine folks here in the BD forums.

Rerolled from FM To BD and as a casual, I can enjoy it a lot more. By the time i reached 45 I already had 1550 in my rank in PvP and on my FM I had trouble getting even there (my combo skills suck as new player). This class feels far more intuitive and being small and agile, literally makes me dance across the battlefield.

yeah well, summoner with same equip can do that even better....... less effort, cat tank you spam attack

not to mention summoner damage is insanely ridiculuously retarded at lvl 50 (because u can spam sunflower WITHOUT focus)

heres the vid:

and also there is heal, mass ressurect, reviving fallen party member...... so much utility for party

invisibility for skipping dungeon, party invisibility for blocking boss special attack...... so yeah RIP other class

1 hour ago, Rocketman said:

yeah well, summoner with same equip can do that even better....... less effort, cat tank you spam attack

not to mention summoner damage is insanely ridiculuously retarded at lvl 50 (because u can spam sunflower WITHOUT focus)

heres the vid:

and also there is heal, mass ressurect, reviving fallen party member...... so much utility for party

invisibility for skipping dungeon, party invisibility for blocking boss special attack...... so yeah RIP other class

Yeah Summoners are PvE kings come 50+ patch, as a side effect they become dumpster tier in PvP.

summoner unbeatable in PVP with unlimited HP, and also they got insane burst with their thorn strike secret technique (all pierce block and can be used consecutively)

the most insane part is summoner can keep 100% of their rumblebee poison all the time when lvl 50 patch goes live, all they need is shreed shroud run and poison enemy to death

not to mention rumblebee poison pierce all block and counter and can be cast while invisible

Archived