Sign in to follow this  
DeadlyCode

Where is BnS headed...?

I gotta admit, I've come to really like this game...the graphics, the mechanics, even some of the PVE even though i'm not really a PVE player and of course the new pvp system which has given me interest to master it. However, I have no clue where this game is headed to with the horde of botters in and out of arena, I think I just did about 35 1v1 matches in arena and LITERALLY 2 of them were human...this is insane. And lately there have been speculations about some people hacking(not MACROing) but like skill hacking.

On top of all that, the game prices are soooo inflated right now and i think its mostly because of these gold selling companies providing gold to the community...I think we can all agree that there are hundreds of spammers advertising gold sites whether they're real or fake.

Right now people might not notice how bad things are getting because NCSoft is keeping everyone preoccupied and busy with constant updates and such but what will happen when maybe NA has finally caught up to the other regions and people start to reach endgame?

Do you guys think they will find a way to fix these issues?  

mihwK   

Can you elaborate the bot issues? I kinda fail to see the bigger problem how these bots are destroying the game, I probably just don't see it.

If prices get cheaper, I can upgrade my stuff for cheaper.

If I face bots in Arena, I can rank up more easy and get the gold+ soulstone bags for far less effort = again I win here.

I mean you will see how stupidly overpriced stuff will be when lvl50 hits, where 1 ?moonstone? will burn a hole into your pockets and prolong the gearing process into a "gold grind".

I rather much get rid of all the people who got themselfs an unfair advantage because they knew the game beforehand. AALaguna es an example has like 400 HQ Fabrics in his stash waiting for him to have 1000+ of Gold. HOW am I supposed to know this stuff will be needed later on? Apparently you need these HQ Fabrics to make guild outfits etc.. There are players out there with so much really good information, they get ahead of you by playing the market, but they play it KNOWING THE FUTURE. They don't share this right away either, you heared from these Fabrics when they reached over 1.5gold, he bought them for mere silvers. Same thing with other things, they share it the moment they are good to go, it's utterly BS and unfair.

As of right now, the system is so badly designed in this regard, if you want to gear alts you have to take that money away from your main since everything is gold in this game. Honestly, I really don't look at bots as my enemy lol, I wish the soulstones would go down even more I so I don't have to be like "damn, I want to gear my WL but all that GOLD needs to be saved for my main"

Am I the only one welcoming our Bot overlords, so I don't have to farm as much to get the gold neccessary to gear up?

Hackers must be eliminated sure, I'm also not saying bots are good, but still, how are they destroying the game?

Edited by mihwK

reilo5   
14 minutes ago, mihwK said:

Can you elaborate the bot issues? I kinda fail to see the bigger problem how these bots are destroying the game, I probably just don't see it.

If prices get cheaper, I can upgrade my stuff for cheaper.

If I face bots in Arena, I can rank up more easy and get the gold+ soulstone bags for far less effort = again I win here.

I mean you will see how stupidly overpriced stuff will be when lvl50 hits, where 1 ?moonstone? will burn a hole into your pockets and prolong the gearing process into a "gold grind".

I rather much get rid of all the people who got themselfs an unfair advantage because they knew the game beforehand. AALaguna es an example has like 400 HQ Fabrics in his stash waiting for him to have 1000+ of Gold. HOW am I supposed to know this stuff will be needed later on? Apparently you need these HQ Fabrics to make guild outfits etc.. There are players out there with so much really good information, they get ahead of you by playing the market, but they play it KNOWING THE FUTURE. 

As of right now, the system is so badly designed in this regard, if you want to gear alts you have to take that money away from your main since everything is gold in this game. Honestly, I really don't look at bots as my enemy lol, I wish the soulstones would go down even more I so I don't have to be like "damn, I want to gear my WL but all that GOLD needs to be saved for my main"

Am I the only one welcoming our Bot overlords, so I don't have to farm as much to get the gold neccessary to gear up?

Hackers must be eliminated sure, I'm also not saying bots are good, but still, how are they destroying the game?

My friend not everything is just Farm Farm Farm... Then go play Fallout if you wanna farm farm farm. You are just looking to exploit bots for your own good. You might try to justify it by saying that you're rather optimistic and looking at the bright side, which is fine but until what point and most importantly why?

The main point here is that it's a Massively MultiPLAYER online game. Meaning you're supposed to be interacting with real people and this is what people expect. 

I seriously can't understand you other than that I know ure a farmer(!) 

Edited by reilo5

RiseUp   
9 minutes ago, mihwK said:

Can you elaborate the bot issues? I kinda fail to see the bigger problem how these bots are destroying the game, I probably just don't see it.If prices get cheaper, I can upgrade my stuff for cheaper.

As of right now, the system is so badly designed in this regard, if you want to gear alts you have to take that money away from your main since everything is gold in this game. Honestly, I really don't look at bots as my enemy lol, I wish the soulstones would go down even more I so I don't have to be like "damn, I want to gear my WL but all that GOLD needs to be saved for my main"Am I the only one welcoming our Bot overlords, so I don't have to farm as much to get the gold neccessary to gear up?

What happens when you wan to sell YOUR soulstones? What happens when you spend 24 hours to craft 10 moonwater stones to sell only to see they have dropped to 1g a piece? This is after you have spent hours doing things to collect them? The gold and items from bots have no real value because nothing was really done to obtain them.

Do you think the mint should print out a few hundred billion dollars tomorrow and give everyone 10 grand? Do you think that would help the economy? Here's a hint to the correct answer, NO it would be absolutely catastrophic to the economy.

mihwK   
5 minutes ago, reilo5 said:

My friend not everything is easier Farm Farm Farm... Then go play Fallout if you wanna farm farm farm. You are just looking to exploit bots for your own good. You might try to justify it by saying that you're rather optimistic and looking at the bright side, which is fine but until what point and most importantly why?

The main point here is that it's a Massively MultiPLAYER online game. Meaning you're supposed to be interacting with real people. 

Nothing stops you from playing with people, you can do guild stuff, do the weekend Blackwyrms, run random dungeons, all with players.

2 minutes ago, RiseUp said:

What happens when you wan to sell YOUR soulstones? What happens when you spend 24 hours to craft 10 moonwater stones to sell only to see they have dropped to 1g a piece? This is after you have spent hours doing things to collect them? The gold and items from bots have no real value because nothing was really done to obtain them.

Do you think the mint should print out a few hundred billion dollars tomorrow and give everyone 10 grand? Do you think that would help the economy? Here's a hint to the correct answer, NO it would be absolutely catastrophic to the economy.

The money you get from daylies gets more valuable aswel, and the moonstone prices aren't dropping to NOTHING. THey cost LESS to make aswel.

You don't need to sell your moonstones for 6g while Soulstones cost 28s.

You can sell them for 3g, while Soulstones get to 14s, half half, what's the issue? Everything gets cheaper, except the daylie stuff stays the same, and you can buy much more with it. You sell your Soulstones and get the same things you got before, the numbers are just smaller...

It's note like you are selling your stuff for less, but have to still buy the expensive things, everything goes down.

Edited by mihwK

reilo5   

I already do that 99% the time because i am Forced to.

What happened to meeting new real people?????lol please where's the logic if I wanna keep playing with same people? Holy hell. 

I am pumping 465 AP with 3.9 crit and 1.5k crit damage and 58K hp.

I like to come home from work smoke it up and hop in cross dungeon and help people clear low level shit while we troll and have fun and make new friends.

Same for arena, I like to que solo and meet new people and play together.

Do you get it???? 

Every other game I play this is exactly what I do 100% the time. And this is what BnS claims to offer and they advertise it but where's it????)

Edited by reilo5

mihwK   
4 minutes ago, reilo5 said:

I already do that 99% the time because FORCEd to. 

What happened to meeting new real people?????lol please where's the logic if I wanna keep playing with same people? Holy hell. 

No idea, I make random Naryu runs every day, always diffrent people, always real players.

I get into Blackwyrm groups each weekend, always diffrent groups, always diffrent players, always humans.

During these things we also lose players, and re-invited new human  players. It takes mere seconds, and it's always a player.

You guys are blowing this up so crazy, like all you do is play with bots, which is not true...

Edited by mihwK

reilo5   

i like how you don't even mention arena oh nvm you just grab 2 more and go into arena right? kNew it? You are very resourceful and play the game the way it's meant to be /carry on

mihwK   
6 minutes ago, reilo5 said:

i like how you don't even mention arena oh nvm you just grab 2 more and go into arena right? kNew it? You are very resourceful and play the game the way it's meant to be /carry on

What stops you from joining a group from the countless people looking for players in the chat?

If all you do is play with bots, then all you will face are bots aswel = free win, free beans, free stuff is great

But we all know this is about: damn we play with bots and we lose games, the enemy never has bots in their team, they are super organized professional players, while my teammates are all monkeys/bots.

4ee273b071d7c619ac76a4361bc38298.jpg

Edited by mihwK

RiseUp   
5 minutes ago, mihwK said:

What stops you from joining a group from the countless people looking for players in the chat?

If all you do is play with bots, then all you will face are bots aswel = free win, free beans, free stuff is great

But we all know this is about: damn we play with bots and we lose games, the enemy never has bots in their team, they are super organized professional players, while my teammates are all monkeys.

Ummm simple? Ya I can make a tag group easy enough...to do what? Play against 2 afk/bots and faceroll one poor guy?

Edited by RiseUp

mihwK   
2 minutes ago, RiseUp said:

Ummm simple? Ya I can make a tag group easy enough...to do what? Play against 2 afk/bots and faceroll one poor guy?

Exactly, and get those free beans until you learn the game enough to get to a rating the bots can't get to, really easy.

Look at it like a more forgiving learning curve.

IMat   

Hey everybody. 

Just jumping in to ask everybody to keep it civil. 

Blame the game, not the player ;)

RiseUp   
2 minutes ago, mihwK said:

Exactly, and get those free beans until you learn the game enough to get to a rating the bots can't get to, really easy.

Look at it like a more forgiving learning curve.

Ok I'm currently Platinum 1v1 and gold in tags which is an achievement itself. Now around 1900-2000 1v1 come the Hacker bots and Hacker Summoners, what's your plan to get above those genius? Which I say that because obviously you've never been that high and don't know what's there, because I'll tell you, hacker summoners, high ping bots that will give you a 1-2 second delay making fighting them impossible, and bots using hacks.

So I learned the game quite well, I played all 5 closed betas and started during headstart. I don't want nor need a learning curve. If I play pvp I want to play pvp simple as that. If I want to go kill an NPC which is the same as a bot I'll go kill Huren over and over and over in Misty Woods. Do ya understand the concept?? Or is your white knighting really that ignorant?

Brand X   

Prices are inflated? o.O  Everything I've looked at in the market has become cheaper!

RiseUp   
1 minute ago, Brand X said:

Prices are inflated? o.O  Everything I've looked at in the market has become cheaper!

Which may also mean anything you want to sell has as well what a shocker! Difference is you prob put a couple hours into it eh, while a bot did nothing and is 100x more wealthy than you are.

Brand X   
3 minutes ago, RiseUp said:

Which may also mean anything you want to sell has as well what a shocker! Difference is you prob put a couple hours into it eh, while a bot did nothing and is 100x more wealthy than you are.

I generally do the 24 man dailies then the level 45 dungeons (unless helping a friend run lower level dungeons) while trying to get my crafting up.  I'd like to see cheaper prices and not the higher ones, that some people are wanting back.  :p

RiseUp   
3 minutes ago, Brand X said:

I generally do the 24 man dailies then the level 45 dungeons (unless helping a friend run lower level dungeons) while trying to get my crafting up.  I'd like to see cheaper prices and not the higher ones, that some people are wanting back.  :p

It'll be nice won't it to get that crafting up so you can make a VERY minimal profit/time ratio? It's pretty basic economics. If you go out tomorrow and all the sudden you're paying $20 for 2 weeks worth of food at the grocery store you would probably think it's a good thing. So I won't bother trying to explain.

Brand X   
13 hours ago, RiseUp said:

It'll be nice won't it to get that crafting up so you can make a VERY minimal profit/time ratio? It's pretty basic economics. If you go out tomorrow and all the sudden you're paying $20 for 2 weeks worth of food at the grocery store you would probably think it's a good thing. So I won't bother trying to explain.

I get it.  I just don't think the game should be work, which is exactly what you seem to think/want it to be, as you want to maximize profits, while I think most people just want to keep moving forward on their gear and better pace than someone like you seems to want to slow them down so you can have lots and lots of virtual gold :p

VRock   

i just see bunch hardcore players crying like babies because they loosing money from crafting hahah.

I love bots and the summoners bot guild farming terrors easy cheap keys and souls :=)

I don't craft i just farm dailies and buy from the market so more bots = more cheap things.

Edited by VRock