Please sign this thread if you feel they falsely advertised the game and if you suffer from the BOT situation.

reilo5

9 minutes ago, Taemek said:

Really? When do they sleep and eat and all the other jazz?

By the way, 10'000 foot square is almost a kilometre squared. Somehow, I seriously doubt it....

Uh what? A square KM? 10,000 square feet is 100x100. So the whole perimeter is 400 feet. How is 4oo feet close to a kilometer?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, triplethreat said:

Uh what? A square KM? 10,000 square feet is 100x100. So the whole perimeter is 400 feet. How is 4oo feet close to a kilometer?

hahaha...I never even noticed the second portion of that...
Those math skills though.  No wonder he's not a programmer.

Just lock this thread.  It's pointless anyways.  

Blade and soul EULA

Here's the part no one seemed to notice...
caps are stated that way in EULA so inb4 "oh yew spam more caps."
YOU UNDERSTAND, AND FURTHER AGREE, THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONSULT WITH INDEPENDENT LEGAL COUNSEL OF YOUR OWN CHOOSING REGARDING THIS AND ANY OTHER PROVISION IN THIS AGREEMENT, AND THAT IF YOU CLICK "I AGREE," THEN THIS BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION WILL ELIMINATE YOUR LEGAL RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND/OR HAVE A JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH DISPUTE. YOU AND NCSOFT FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS SECTION 14(B) MAY ONLY BE USED WITH RESPECT TO A DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND NCSOFT. ACCORDINGLY, YOU AND NCSOFT AGREE THAT NEITHER SHALL ATTEMPT TO HAVE ANY OTHER DISPUTE RELATED TO ANY OTHER PARTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CLASS ACTION, JOINED TO ANY ARBITRATION IN WHICH YOU ARE INVOLVED. THUS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW NO ARBITRATION PROCEEDING SHALL BE JOINED WITH ANY OTHER OR DECIDED ON A CLASS-ACTION BASIS.

Not a Law degree student but I'm certain that the Constitution law can override what NCSoft have stated? Unless Constitution law has nothing in regard of Commerce?

Even so, EULA should not be able to override the basic consumer rights.

9 hours ago, reilo5 said:

The product info clearly states that you play with real people not bots.

We are real people with real lives and jobs who try to have fun with their limited time. You keep ignoring....it's going to come back to bite you.

This game isn't Aion, it's not niche, you had a huge chance to blow this game sky high up, I managed to invite people over from DIE HARD CONSOLE scene.

This was the chance you had.

You lost them all.

They wont take it serious, ever. But they DID at the start.

Let us know please because this is a clear violation and any defender who tries to come and say "No it isn't" Please go talk to an official.

CC'ing this same thing to their support team as well. 

If you attempt to delete/silence/ban/close the thread as long as my wording is not offensive can be seen as evidence that your company is in the foul.

Please SIGN this thread if you agree and think that NCSoft needs to start taking action vs BOTS. I will also create a change.org if I have to. 

Just type +1 to your post.

This is 100% our right to demand action and 100% within their ToS and USA Laws.

*GM reads post*

*Gets good laugh*

*Goes back to doing his job*

Read the CoC mate.

Spamming, Trolling, or Topic Bumping 
These forums are an excellent tool for us to collect feedback and keep up with issues that are important to the community. Being intentionally disruptive, derailing threads,

creating threads meant to act as ‘votes’ or petitions instead of discussion points and creating posts or threads intended to cause unrest in the forums are not behaviours conducive to this goal.

This includes, but is not limited to, bumping threads (except for guild recruitment) and posting memetic images or phrases that add nothing to the discussion.

10 hours ago, reilo5 said:

If you believe you are also a victim of their product please sign this thread. Just type +1 to your post, that will do.

20+ Topics in the main page and 12 of them are Complaints. When are you going to take action and start responding?

Ncsoft is not bringing what they offer on their product.

They clearly advertise Arena and PvP as a real person to person interactive experience, not bots.

They also don't mention anything about bots when advertising Dungeons.

Everything would be fine and dandy if we had a few threads about bots/complaints and if we had a few bots only. 

People aren't blind or stupid to ignore this CATASTROPHIC situation which requires IMMEDIATE action.

We are real people with real lives and jobs who try to have fun with their limited time. You keep ignoring....it's going to come back to bite you.

This game isn't Aion, it's not niche, you had a huge chance to blow this game sky high up, I managed to invite people over from DIE HARD CONSOLE scene.

You lost them all.

Let us know please because this is a clear violation and any defender who tries to come and say "No it isn't" Please go talk to an official.

CC'ing this same thing to their support team as well. 

If you attempt to delete/silence/ban/close the thread as long as my wording is not offensive can be seen as evidence that your company is in the foul.

Please SIGN this thread if you agree and think that NCSoft needs to start taking action vs BOTS. I will also create a change.org if I have to. 

Just type +1 to your post.

SO the fact that yesterday they did a ban wave on bots... Means nothing?

You say its in their TOS you can Demand Action when they are acting and its not your right to demand anything of them. 

BOTS are not wanted but a systemic issue like this is not something you just flip a switch and it goes away. To think so Trump Like about it and offer no suggestions or level headed reasoning and just post a rage post such as this is childish and rude. 

They may not be able to act as swiftly as you so foolishly demand due to things you can't see or know, you don't know what they are doing behind the curtain and you tie them to a Steak and splash them with your slander, and make false legal claims that you are owed that they do exactly as you want.

I hope they do something about the bots.  But I have hope they have done something.  

I've worked for a larger MMO and Bots are something that is caused by the player base and not the developers.  They want people to play and spend time in their game and bots kill this.

Ncsoft is not bringing what they offer on their product.

They clearly advertise Arena and PvP as a real person to person interactive experience, not bots.

They also don't mention anything about bots when advertising Dungeons.

They do bring what they offer, You just assume they are not cause you don't want to see the bit that is there.  Yes there's a ton of bots and it is a big major issue for the life of this game.  Voice that you're upset and offer a solution so you are heard.  Don't buy their subscription or in-game products to voice that as well.  But all this post does is kill the drive for those who are interested in the game from playing and experiencing it for them selves.  Thus you single handed help the bots take more space and ground. 

You lost them all.

This game still has ground as its something that Lazy people, like your self, want to exploit.  You personally have no patience or willingness to help only to raise a riot of bad feelings and emotions to kill the want to play the game more.  

What the honest heck is this? 

You have no Idea what goes into public posting or the fact htat disgusting people like your self wait eager to burn at the steak any word that comes from an official source.  Sure they could say something about in the future this and we plan to do X.  But you will just wait and Grill them like a side of ribs if they don't do exactly that.  So public posts are either After they have done something or they know EXACTLY what they will do which does not happen till probably the moment before.

All in all you need to calm your tits and take some water to your panties.   Voice your concerns and offer a suggestion, a Riot of upset players only does what the bots want and furthers the end of the game.  Keep voicing your opinion, but think before you open your bum hole. 

1 hour ago, Nattia said:

I've noticed a bit less bots, but they are still present. please keep fighting them.

THIS ^^^^ 

Its not a battle that is won with a single switch.  It take dev's efforts and players efforts reporting and dealing with the nasty issue that are bots.  It's not a war that is one in one fight it's an ongoing issue for EVERY MMO. 

1 hour ago, Dracconus said:

omg for the last time.  
WHEN YOU ACCEPTED THE EULA YOU FORFEITTED ALL RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT...

READ WHAT YOU AGREE TO, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO TRY TO USE THAT IN A SUIT.

SEESECTION 14 ARTICLE B...READ IT!

The EULA does not bypass the law. If they were unlawful, you have the right to sue despite what they say. Though of course suing because there are bots is kind of silly, they never promised there wouldn't be bots. And if you did you'd need proof that they were bots so good luck with that.

You dont' though, YOu can sue all you want but once it's in the court it's going to get shut down you gave up th at right by agreeing to the EULA. 

There's no need to bypass a law w hen you voluntarily gave up your right to do such a thing. 

YOU UNDERSTAND, AND FURTHER AGREE, THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONSULT WITH INDEPENDENT LEGAL COUNSEL OF YOUR OWN CHOOSING REGARDING THIS AND ANY OTHER PROVISION IN THIS AGREEMENT, AND THAT IF YOU CLICK "I AGREE," THEN THIS BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION WILL ELIMINATE YOUR LEGAL RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND/OR HAVE A JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH DISPUTE. YOU AND NCSOFT FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS SECTION 14(B) MAY ONLY BE USED WITH RESPECT TO A DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND NCSOFT. ACCORDINGLY, YOU AND NCSOFT AGREE THAT NEITHER SHALL ATTEMPT TO HAVE ANY OTHER DISPUTE RELATED TO ANY OTHER PARTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CLASS ACTION, JOINED TO ANY ARBITRATION IN WHICH YOU ARE INVOLVED. THUS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW NO ARBITRATION PROCEEDING SHALL BE JOINED WITH ANY OTHER OR DECIDED ON A CLASS-ACTION BASIS.

, AND THAT IF YOU CLICK "I AGREE," THEN THIS BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION WILL ELIMINATE YOUR LEGAL RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND/OR HAVE A JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH DISPUTE.

ELIMINATE YOUR LEGAL RIGHT

Y DIS SAY DAT DEN? 

"The eula does not bypass the law."

You ever signed a non disclosure agreement?  I have, and believe me, during signing it I waived all "freedom of speech which is a constitutional right" when I did so.

If you sign a contract you're bound to it.  THAT IS THE LAW.
The EULA clearly states that upon continuing into the game and "accepting the EULA you are signing a legal binding electrical agreement that you will be bound within the terms of.

There are probably hundreds of types of real life contracts people sign every day that cause them to be bound to the terms of that contract versus your RIGHTS because when you sign a contract that terminates your RIGHT you have given up your right, ergo you have no rights regarding that matter other than ones expressly given to you.

26 minutes ago, Xiao Hao said:

Its not a battle that is won with a single switch.  It take dev's efforts and players efforts reporting and dealing with the nasty issue that are bots.  It's not a war that is one in one fight it's an ongoing issue for EVERY MMO. 

No its not but anyone with experience in anything would tell you to always solve a problem before it can get worse or better, prevent it from happening.

You cant sit there in your shining white knight armour, bullshitting people saying its going to get better when they saw and some even experienced what happened and is still happening in kr and other bns regions where botting is concerned. Its just plain ole textbook bullshit, whatever euphemism you  call it is your prerogative.

Then you and other accusing people of scaring off would be players? Whats your problem? You're concerned because you'll eventually end up with majority bots and very few of "your kind" per server, good. You should be.

Signing with no intentions of reccomending the game or renewing premium until the bots numbers are reduced.

The bots first scared turned off my boyfriends enjoyment of the game early on leaving me with noone to play with anyway.

Sorry NC, no more of my money for you :< my 4 digit paypal account balance isn't going near this game anytime soon.

49 minutes ago, Zerecas said:

Not a Law degree student but I'm certain that the Constitution law can override what NCSoft have stated? Unless Constitution law has nothing in regard of Commerce?

Even so, EULA should not be able to override the basic consumer rights.

The constitution only applies to what the government can and cannot do. The government cannot limit your ability to free speech or petition, for instance. However, private entities may do so at their discretion, so long as it follows all other appropriate laws. If you need an example, go up to your boss and call him a fat faced idiot who doesn't know how to do his job. You'll be shown the door. However, you will not be jailed, as that is what the constitution prevents.

You cannot prevent bots out the gate.  
You learn from the methods that bot developers use, and develop strategic tactics to use against them until they either give up, and move on, or claim it's just "not worth their time" because it would take too long to develop a bot after each patch - and patch between that time to further discourage them.

Every corporation that I can think of scours the websites that distribute bots, and hacks to know what tactics, programs, and memory addresses they're using and the same goes for bots.  It's something that takes time, and if you're not willing to give them that then simply move on, and be done with it.  Sitting on the forums complaining when hundreds if not thousands of people have already isn't going to do anything and neither will signing some lame ass petition that you might get lucky and have 200 people back you on when there are probably over a million people worldwide playing this game that simply don't care, and understand that it's not a simple quick fix.

They said you would be playing with people.  You do.  They didn't guarantee 100% of the time you would, so there's not a contractual breach nor violation there.

1 hour ago, fruitie said:

The EULA does not bypass the law. If they were unlawful, you have the right to sue despite what they say. Though of course suing because there are bots is kind of silly, they never promised there wouldn't be bots. And if you did you'd need proof that they were bots so good luck with that.

1 hour ago, KaLnoX said:

No its not but anyone with experience in anything would tell you to always solve a problem before it can get worse or better, prevent it from happening.

You cant sit there in your shining white knight armour, bullshitting people saying its going to get better when they saw and some even experienced what happened and is still happening in kr and other bns regions where botting is concerned. Its just plain ole textbook bullshit, whatever euphemism you  call it is your prerogative.

Then you and other accusing people of scaring off would be players? Whats your problem? You're concerned because you'll eventually end up with majority bots and very few of "your kind" per server, good. You should be.

And you can sit there belittling others for how they feel too,  But the kettle does not know better than the Pot. 

If you accuse of white knighting then equally you are just a bot activist who merely wishes to undermine the goal of being positive for the games future? 

its fun to call names and be a simpleton. 

If being a White Knight for something you like is bad and having hope for the development staff to do what is needed once they reach that goal, honestly with your mindset, I don't Want to live on this planet any more. 

So sit there in your pool of hate and self Loathing, because you'll end up just hating the next thing you go to play because of the same things. 

The bots are an issue and a big one.  I hope that there will be great progress to see the issue stemmed and maybe resolved. 

But I know that greed will make the fight a long and arduous one. 

And its not an accusation, its a fact that such posts throwing flame to an issue that is already sore to the player base and offering NO REAL CONSTRUCTIVE SOLUTION, or competent explanation of your frustration with out inciting blind anger and frustration will only lead to stagnation and frustration on players and Developments side.  The bots will not care they are bots.  

If you can't see my problem, You need glasses. >.> 

Archived