Forums

Please sign this thread if you feel they falsely advertised the game and if you suffer from the BOT situation.

reilo5

This is 100% our right to demand action and 100% within their ToS and USA Laws.

If you believe you are also a victim of their product please sign this thread. Just type +1 to your post, that will do.

20+ Topics in the main page and 12 of them are Complaints. When are you going to take action and start responding?

Ncsoft is not bringing what they offer on their product.

The product info clearly states that you play with real people not bots.

They clearly advertise Arena and PvP as a real person to person interactive experience, not bots.

They also don't mention anything about bots when advertising Dungeons.

Everything would be fine and dandy if we had a few threads about bots/complaints and if we had a few bots only. 

People aren't blind or stupid to ignore this CATASTROPHIC situation which requires IMMEDIATE action.

We are real people with real lives and jobs who try to have fun with their limited time. You keep ignoring....it's going to come back to bite you.

This game isn't Aion, it's not niche, you had a huge chance to blow this game sky high up, I managed to invite people over from DIE HARD CONSOLE scene.

This was the chance you had.

You lost them all.

They wont take it serious, ever. But they DID at the start.

Let us know please because this is a clear violation and any defender who tries to come and say "No it isn't" Please go talk to an official.

CC'ing this same thing to their support team as well. 

If you attempt to delete/silence/ban/close the thread as long as my wording is not offensive can be seen as evidence that your company is in the foul.

Please SIGN this thread if you agree and think that NCSoft needs to start taking action vs BOTS. I will also create a change.org if I have to. 

Just type +1 to your post.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have ignored it this long, no one talking about it nothing being said to say they going to combat it in any way. Zero transparency on this or any other issues the game is currently plagued with. Bots are the main problem but they have a laundry list of other things that need serious attention as well.

Nothing is being done about any of them.

I get how you guys feel, I do, but what do you want them to say that they haven't already addressed?
What are they doing about bots? They're working on a long term solution, reason they give no word on what that is is to make sure people behind the bots can't make counter measures to get around it (Confirmed on stream).

Other than that they can't really say much to cater to your complaints, because most of them are just pure frustration vents.

23 minutes ago, reilo5 said:

If you believe you are also a victim of their product please sign this thread. Just type +1 to your post, that will do.

20+ Topics in the main page and 12 of them are Complaints. When are you going to take action and start responding?

Ncsoft is not bringing what they offer on their product.

The product info clearly states that you play with real people not bots.

They clearly advertise Arena and PvP as a real person to person interactive experience, not bots.

They also don't mention anything about bots when advertising Dungeons.

Everything would be fine and dandy if we had a few threads about bots/complaints and if we had a few bots only. 

People aren't blind or stupid to ignore this CATASTROPHIC situation which requires IMMEDIATE action.

We are real people with real lives and jobs who try to have fun with their limited time. You keep ignoring....it's going to come back to bite you.

This game isn't Aion, it's not niche, you had a huge chance to blow this game sky high up, I managed to invite people over from DIE HARD CONSOLE scene.

This was the chance you had.

You lost them all.

They wont take it serious, ever. But they DID at the start.

Let us know please because this is a clear violation and any defender who tries to come and say "No it isn't" Please go talk to an official.

CC'ing this same thing to their support team as well. 

If you attempt to delete/silence/ban/close the thread as long as my wording is not offensive can be seen as evidence that your company is in the foul.

Please SIGN this thread if you agree and think that NCSoft needs to start taking action vs BOTS. I will also create a change.org if I have to. 

Just type +1 to your post.

Well said mate.

+10

1 minute ago, Karurosuda said:

I get how you guys feel, I do, but what do you want them to say that they haven't already addressed?
What are they doing about bots? They're working on a long term solution, reason they give no word on what that is is to make sure people behind the bots can't make counter measures to get around it (Confirmed on stream).

Other than that they can't really say much to cater to your complaints, because most of them are just pure frustration vents.

Or like many things they say on the streams they're just words with nothing behind them. How long term? Like after everyone's gone?

Just now, RiseUp said:

Or like many things they say on the streams they're just words with nothing behind them. How long term? Like after everyone's gone?

Who can say? Only the technical department has that info, and the only thing they're certain about apparently is that it's being worked on. Unless transparency is issued to NCSOFT by law, they're probably not gonna say. So you and I have no idea if their words really ring true or not, but thats their answer. The rest is just dealing with the frustration, and it's evidently obnoxious for both the company and the consumer.

Not renewing or buying anything from the shop as well

oh also not playing the 50% of the advertised content due to the abusive outside forces  which aren't natural within the product they advertised and pushed to the consumer market.  These outside particles renders the advertised game unplayable.

4 minutes ago, MoKo0 said:

+1, I'm also not giving money to NCSoft anymore until this situation is solved.

I believe this is the only "power" we have over them: stop giving them money, they'll have to react.

Same, I have spent a lot of money in the store and paid for a subscription. I just un-subbed and will no longer play until they resolve this....they wont even acknowledge it.

I am not renewing my premium either, this is outrageous how we as customers are treated.If this game is going to be ruined because of bots, I will promise to ignore all NCSoft games until the end of my life, not worth the hassle, especially after their flops with City of Heroes and Wildstar.

5 minutes ago, MoKo0 said:

I believe this is the only "power" we have over them: stop giving them money, they'll have to react.

Agreed. As a long time customer of NCSoft games, including Lineage 2 and Aion subscription days, I am also boycotting this company. Never again will this absurd company see a single dollar of my hard earned money. It's not like bots and gold sellers are some new thing that just popped into existence with BnS. They have had years to develop solutions to this problem. Other companies seem to handle it just fine, but hey...someone has to be the slow kid, right?

Just now, Pepperino said:

Whats falsely advertised?

There are actual players everywhere. Arena has actual players in there as well. You act like bots don't exist outside of BnS. 

They can't just magically build a wall to stop all bots from jumping the servers. Even if NCSoft finds a way to prevent bots from coming, the bot programmers will just find another way around it like they always do in pretty much any game. Its a never ending war.

Clarification, arena has actual players after 1900.

Whats falsely advertised?

There are actual players everywhere. Arena has actual players in there as well. You act like bots don't exist outside of BnS. 

They can't just magically build a wall to stop all bots from jumping the servers. Even if NCSoft finds a way to prevent bots from coming, the bot programmers will just find another way around it like they always do in pretty much any game. Its a never ending war.

not the majority of people go to the forum, everyone knows that. The bots are player driven, it's not really an issue that was started from NCSOFT, uhm alot of game company have this issue. To be honest, even your petition wouldn't make much of an impact because they have a limited amount of options to make the game easier to combat bot. Whatever action they make, the other half will always be ignited with new set of complaints and issue, so just don't play the game and hopefully people will back you up. I am used to seeing bots, i enjoy the game so I will remain loyal. I also know that they cant really do much unless they are ready to get rid of f2p model, as in making the game B2P with trials instead so that they can ban bots and if they decide to come back...they'll just earn more money in return. This must be backed up though with really good payment security. Even without bots, you'll start seeing hackers once in a while, much like league of legends. If the game company has a billion dollar of funds that provides a sustainable jobs for people to better keep the game healthy then i bet this game would be better but atm not really. Dont care about the esports in korea, if they can somehow prosper here in the west then things might get better.

Can't really see much of a solution that will satisfy all parties because they can't keep banning 100s of bots a day without any result. Its almost pointless.

2 minutes ago, Pepperino said:

Educate yourselves

Don't worry, I'm sure they will one day create a button that instantly removes the bots from all servers.

Maybe even one that keeps bots from returning under new accounts.

After all, the bots are truly the core of the problem, not those who buy from them, causing the bots to increase in number to meet demands.

(I actually knew we would have bots long before so much as alpha. It was inevitable. Few MMOs lack bots, and the measures they have against said bots can cause great harm to the longevity of the MMO itself. Ex: Removal of economy. Huge amounts of gold giving gold no value. etc. As long as at least one player buys gold from bots, it is a never ending fight. Silverfrost might reduce bots in arena due to soulstones being handed out like candy there. I even recall one MMO where those who ran the bots bypassed a certain system by, get this, actually playing on the "bot" character before setting it up to spam. Even managed to talk to one once. Just as greedy of a mindset as one expects.)

While I understand the frustration and dissatisfaction of many other customers, I cannot fathom the fact that many individuals only make speculations on the given situations, which can potentially be quite inaccurate. I respect NCsoft as a company and as a business, and I'm sure they have their own methods of delivering such solutions, but whether or not those solutions are efficient enough can be subjective. We're customers that should give proper criticism and reason, not to patronize for the sake of shaming them for not meeting our expectations. Words and opinions don't mean much to most, but it would be respectful to give them proper and polite feedback none-the-less, please be understanding. Although, it is fine whether or not you agree with me, but I feel that I need to address my words to such dissatisfied speculations. A customer must always realize that money is the blood of a company and their desired product, and that the relationship between the two sides is all but a mutual relationship.

Do please give them time; however, I do personally advise them to actively respond to the forums just to reassure uncertainty on the matter at hand, or else things may get out of hand as a result judging by the fair amount of dissatisfied individuals on these forums.

It's not often that I post as I will only be wasting my time, but in realization aren't we all just "killing time" in such a way that fulfills our needs?

7 minutes ago, YuriScarlet said:

not the majority of people go to the forum, everyone knows that. The bots are player driven, it's not really an issue that was started from NCSOFT, uhm alot of game company have this issue. To be honest, even your petition wouldn't make much of an impact because they have a limited amount of options to make the game easier to combat bot. Whatever action they make, the other half will always be ignited with new set of complaints and issue, so just don't play the game and hopefully people will back you up. I am used to seeing bots, i enjoy the game so I will remain loyal. I also know that they cant really do much unless they are ready to get rid of f2p model, as in making the game B2P with trials instead so that they can ban bots and if they decide to come back...they'll just earn more money in return. This must be backed up though with really good payment security. Even without bots, you'll start seeing hackers once in a while, much like league of legends. If the game company has a billion dollar of funds that provides a sustainable jobs for people to better keep the game healthy then i bet this game would be better but atm not really. Dont care about the esports in korea, if they can somehow prosper here in the west then things might get better.

Can't really see much of a solution that will satisfy all parties because they can't keep banning 100s of bots a day without any result. Its almost pointless.

If they're going to have to ban the bots hand by hand until they find a better solutio then they will have to do just that, every single day. First priority being PvP Arena and dungeons. 

Think its not realistic and long term? No it actually is realistic it's just not a long term solution.

This is a clear case of fraud and not following their advertised promises.

I didn't sign up to their product to play with human created AI's.

4 minutes ago, 878592_1452550455 said:

While I understand the frustration and dissatisfaction of many other customers, I cannot fathom the fact that many individuals only make speculations on the given situations, which can potentially be quite inaccurate. I respect NCsoft as a company and as a business, and I'm sure they have their own methods of delivering such solutions, but whether or not those solutions are efficient enough can be subjective. We're customers that should give proper criticism and reason, not to patronize for the sake of shaming them for not meeting our expectations. Words and opinions don't mean much to most, but it would be respectful to give them proper and polite feedback none-the-less, please be understanding. Although, it is fine whether or not you agree with me, but I feel that I need to address my words to such dissatisfied speculations. A customer must always realize that money is the blood of a company and their desired product, and that the relationship between the two sides is all but a mutual relationship.

Do please give them time; however, I do personally advise them to actively respond to the forums just to reassure uncertainty on the matter at hand, or else things may get out of hand as a result judging by the fair amount of dissatisfied individuals on these forums.

It's not often that I post as I will only be wasting my time, but in realization aren't we all just "killing time" in such a way that fulfills our needs?

Great post but people have tried everything already and lack of communication is a clear abusive violation. I understand every game almost has these bots but they're mostly under control. 

Ncsoft needs to be more passionate and start caring for their players and the game environment.

Archived