Junghado 44 Second Speed Kill

VaneQuish

Same person as last time but this time much faster. After practicing Jung a few more times, 16 to be exact, I was able to achieve a time that I probably won't be able to get ever again. My fastest time on my 440 AP Sin was only about 51 seconds and it's amazing how fast my Warlock has caught up in terms of raw damage.

Stats 

40568562722f1b4fef10d2e7591e7496.png

Build

https://bnstree.com/WL?build=4503002035314503202011220310113150031800331703131011060410903307021040317102230022)

This is with no Hongmoon Skill Book btw.

7 hours ago, Drakeos99 said:

HAVE TRIED YOUR POS BUILD AND NEVER WORKS FOR EM CAUSE A) RUN OUT OF FOCUS FAST AND 2) You haven't posted your damn rotation i'm about to friggin uninstall this POS game cause this to hard for me

LOL, video is right there - you can see the rotation for yourself. Ppl these days... just want everything spoon fed to them...

@OP nice kill.

Love to see people using the same rotation as me, means I'm doing something right :)

Quick question though, I'm having a lot of problems in pvp situations like this boss for example, he is a pvp style boss in my opinion,

how are you avoiding / blocking his gap closers and knockups, didn't see him hit you once with them, I use basition and quell and knockdowns and stuns and dazes, but half the time my stuns don't even work, assuming its just a bit glitchy, can deal with that, but I just can't figure out how to avoid stuns and flight skills and gap closers, I suck at pvp xD

But I'm required to do Mushin to progress my weapons.

Little medicated right now, so if anything made sense that's good lol

1 hour ago, Tsukei said:

Love to see people using the same rotation as me, means I'm doing something right :)

Quick question though, I'm having a lot of problems in pvp situations like this boss for example, he is a pvp style boss in my opinion,

how are you avoiding / blocking his gap closers and knockups, didn't see him hit you once with them, I use basition and quell and knockdowns and stuns and dazes, but half the time my stuns don't even work, assuming its just a bit glitchy, can deal with that, but I just can't figure out how to avoid stuns and flight skills and gap closers, I suck at pvp xD

But I'm required to do Mushin to progress my weapons.

Little medicated right now, so if anything made sense that's good lol

When he says something right before he does his full aoe ice attack I just knock him down and then 2 him when he gets up it prevents him charging you. You can also use your pet taunt. Just do it right before he says his thing, I don't know what he says since my voices are in Japanese.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived