Solution for the arena bots

DuenDi

Before saying it, I wanna make clear that this would only solve the problem within arenas, like 1x1 and 3x3.

The solution: Making the soulstones purchased by "Zen Beans" untradeable. Simple as that.

30 minutes ago, DarkSkyBunny said:

i'd agree to this but doing something like this would take alot of recodeing for the game and ncsoft cant do anything about it it'd have to be the devs that does it

It takes minimal coding and would take a intern 30 mins to code it in.

Just now, Taemek said:

It takes minimal coding and would take a intern 30 mins to code it in.

sorry but i don't think you understand how hard it would actually be, you'd have to recode every weapon every item that takes soulstones to beable to accept bound soulstones as well as change the soulstones obtained via zenbeans to bound ones. it'd take alot more then just minimal coding

3 minutes ago, DarkSkyBunny said:

sorry but i don't think you understand how hard it would actually be, you'd have to recode every weapon every item that takes soulstones to beable to accept bound soulstones as well as change the soulstones obtained via zenbeans to bound ones. it'd take alot more then just minimal coding

Umm, no, you simply make the item from bags no trade, it doesn't change the item required to be used on the item.....many items can share the same ID code but have different status effects, i.e. no trade.

As long as the ID code is correct, there is no mountain of code that needs to be changed.

Besides, this is a band aid fix to a problem they need to get under control.

Getting the bots under control, eliminates the issue to begin with and no change is required.

2 minutes ago, Taemek said:

Umm, no, you simply make the item from bags no trade, it doesn't change the item required to be used on the item.....many items can share the same ID code but have different status effects, i.e. no trade.

As long as the ID code is correct, there is no mountain of code that needs to be changed.

thing is the id code would be changed for bound soulstones, if it was the same as normal soulstones then every soulstone would ether be tradeable or bound. learn game coding, i've actually been a game master on private servers so i know the difference.

Just now, DarkSkyBunny said:

thing is the id code would be changed for bound soulstones, if it was the same as normal soulstones then every soulstone would ether be tradeable or bound.

That's not how duplication works.

Archived