DEVELOPERS & NCSOFT: BYE

GhostX

I waited 2 years or more for this game to be released in NA. I had huge hopes and loved the game at release. But it has come time to exit. You don't give a shit about this game or your players you only care about the fast money gain. There is so much wrong with this game I can't even begin to list. Main reason I am leaving this game is the BOT's. Everytime I log into arena there are bots every time I quest there are bots. I'm not even talking about one or two, I am talking about ARMIES of bots. I'm talking about 15 bots in a row in the 1700-1900 window in arena. you give empty promises on dealing with bots, you don't care. Bots have destroyed your game like every other game you touch. I can't believe I paid full price for the founder's pack on this game. Never again will NCSoft get another dime from me. Great job killing another game NCSoft, you have successfully become the UBISOFT of MMO's congrats.

Hey so what they don't fix ANY problems, at least they don't acknowledge there is a problem or talk about it as well.

It's ultimate ignorance, this game will be dead in 3 months. Also the 1700-1900 area yep but they go far beyond that although into 1900-2000 it's a wall of hacker summoners to replace the bots.

We care and NCsoft better start to care before someone throws a lawsuit at them because their kid had a psychotic breakdown.

You don't get to throw a product in the market and not follow up with it or your customers. It may be F2P but that means nothing for the US laws. This is a clear violation of customer service.

I have never seen another game that had 0% interaction with their community. This is why there are forums, for feedback. Do they really expect us to play this vs Bots? Never ever seen one game company that ignored their fan base like this.

Unbelievable! Just look at the forums,90% the topics are complaints about bots. You don't get to ignore people who paid you like this.

Also instead of making forum post send a support ticket with the exact same text. Maybe if we spam their support line they will have to take action. I am thinking their excuse to ignore the issues is that we do it on the forums and they do not come read here.

51 minutes ago, GhostX said:

I waited 2 years or more for this game to be released in NA. I had huge hopes and loved the game at release. But it has come time to exit. You don't give a shit about this game or your players you only care about the fast money gain. There is so much wrong with this game I can't even begin to list. Main reason I am leaving this game is the BOT's. Everytime I log into arena there are bots every time I quest there are bots. I'm not even talking about one or two, I am talking about ARMIES of bots. I'm talking about 15 bots in a row in the 1700-1900 window in arena. you give empty promises on dealing with bots, you don't care. Bots have destroyed your game like every other game you touch. I can't believe I paid full price for the founder's pack on this game. Never again will NCSoft get another dime from me. Great job killing another game NCSoft, you have successfully become the UBISOFT of MMO's congrats.

And nothing will change, why? because until the 40+ million people in NA/EU that play online games stop spending money on broken games, they will always have a market for the derps.

The only time NCSoft responds is when we strike a straight blow to their pride. The forum moderators spend more time banning ppl for talking about the devs than addressing the actual problem we're all complaining about. I know they want to be careful about how they handle their official response to the issue. They can't make anymore empty promises at this point so until they have an actual fix they will just remain silent about it. This game will forever be nicknamed Bot and Soul and no matter if they get a hold on the situation one day, the damage has already been done. Reputation is everything in the mmo biz. Look how EQNext went from being the next-gen mmo to revolutionize the industry to just another expensive failed experiment that got cancelled before it reached the light of day. These devs just don't get it. Millions of mmo players out here and there's still no mmo that can match the sustainability of WoW? I mean c'mon already, WoW is frikkin 12 years old now and regardless of how you feel about Blizzard, they know what the hell they're doing. I guess NCSoft didn't get the memo. Don't get me wrong, WoW and Blizzard are by no means a perfect system but they would never allow this level of exploiting to continue. Oh well, guess that's life. Maybe I should just quit mmos and leave them to the bots, butthurt trolls, and spammers.   

21 minutes ago, Megapixel said:

The only time NCSoft responds is when we strike a straight blow to their pride. The forum moderators spend more time banning ppl for talking about the devs than addressing the actual problem we're all complaining about. I know they want to be careful about how they handle their official response to the issue. They can't make anymore empty promises at this point so until they have an actual fix they will just remain silent about it. This game will forever be nicknamed Bot and Soul and no matter if they get a hold on the situation one day, the damage has already been done. Reputation is everything in the mmo biz. Look how EQNext went from being the next-gen mmo to revolutionize the industry to just another expensive failed experiment that got cancelled before it reached the light of day. These devs just don't get it. Millions of mmo players out here and there's still no mmo that can match the sustainability of WoW? I mean c'mon already, WoW is frikkin 12 years old now and regardless of how you feel about Blizzard, they know what the hell they're doing. I guess NCSoft didn't get the memo. Don't get me wrong, WoW and Blizzard are by no means a perfect system but they would never allow this level of exploiting to continue. Oh well, guess that's life. Maybe I should just quit mmos and leave them to the bots, butthurt trolls, and spammers.   

Future is Console mmos and mobas and they dominate the scene now.

They don't get away w the stuff ncsoft pulls.

Console gamers are really serious and aggressive if they need to be and the devs know that. But it's a different story and platform so a bit irrelevant to our issues.

I wish this was on Xbox or ps4 maaaan

WoW and BnS were made at different times.  WoW had the luxury of an audience who actually kept playing while waiting for updates.  Most other MMOs now, have an audience with the attention span of a gnat.  They need a new upgrade now!

Of course, as we've seen, there are people complaining about updating faster now, when really it doesn't matter if a player is still at the lower levels, because they get to continue leveling upwards :p  

1 hour ago, Megapixel said:

Ya I can't post under my original account because I showed a video of a hacker. It's ok though, there's plenty of email addresses in the world.

Archived