It's time to QUIT

Chris Jin

3 minutes ago, Enamour said:

So what's keeping you people that don't like the game still here? Just curious (not in a rude way).

well . speaking in my name . I just want to see the 6 v 6 ... if that's shit then I will leave a week after that . :) ...  I no longer play like I used to.

I mean COME ON .. I GOT A WARNING FROM REPORTING BOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HELOOOOOOOOO REED FLAAAAAAAAAAGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All my friends already quit .. on this game .. it's a disgrace after 3 years of waiting !!  I'm the last from my group.   :) .. and we were 20 at the start.

13 hours ago, Chris Jin said:

BnS is really a fun game but too many bots ruined this game.

game developers need to thank these GMs and NCSOFT

who allows tons of bot in the game.

everywhere and everywhere

I dont wanna quit but I have to.

you guys glhf

Two things:

1) NCsoft is the developer

2) Buh-bye.

Oh, wait...three things...

3) CAN I HAZ YOUR STUFFZ? :D

Lol, heyo everybody. You all seem to be so happy here :x I see some people still fighting and keep complaining about 3 years old stuff, well, it took me 10 minutes to find out I do not miss this game anymore. My stupidly OP and highly unbalanced class...hmmm how you all call it...scummoner (yea thats it) feels fine even after 1 month break, well, he can keep it going for next...10 years :D Actually, the best combo Ive practiced here in this game was my final blow "Esc-Exit-Yes"...that worked fking great :x  And it wasnt because I played so-called most unbalanced class here (lol, why would I leave), but more of global problems in this game including every single version. (bots, gold spammers, hacky/exploity sh1ts). Which means I actually got my brain back and stopped hoping for what I expected from this game :D 

P.S: 1. please, understand this as a possible attempt for sarcasm 

2. those who took it seriously, there are just 2 options : you will enjoy living in reality once again or you will hate my comment and keep gathering gold for next evolve :D

39 minutes ago, Charoy said:

Watching the game burn to ashes slowly, from the forums.

It's been out 2 months, considering average MMO duration I'd say it's burning at an alarming rate.

Alas I agree with the OP, the game has it's short-comings and the rampant number of bots in all existing game modes is putting many people off playing/trying this game. And that's on top of other concerns like lack of account-bound storage, lack of wardrobe, character bound store purchases, pay-4-loot system I've never ever seen in my life, among others.

The only thing that's got it going for me still is a relatively fun dungeons experience (aside of the pay-4-loot and ocassional speedrunner) and speedy instance matching, but only because it came at a time my main mmo effectively killed all dungeons. And even dungeons are starting to slowly lose the appeal with the recent encounter of afk leeches in end-game dungeons...

Archived