Forums

It's time to QUIT

Chris Jin

BnS is really a fun game but too many bots ruined this game.

game developers need to thank these GMs and NCSOFT

who allows tons of bot in the game.

everywhere and everywhere

I dont wanna quit but I have to.

you guys glhf

Ya 3 friends are gone since 2 weeks ago, was hoping for something since then but it's clear they not going to do anything, Bots everywhere and high level PvP overrun with hackers.

This game's a disgrace.

i dont understand how bots even affect you. If anything they help inflate gold by increasing supply and decreasing prices of items. what more do u want? they are also free zen beans in the pvp area where u can easily farm 100 a day from killing bots

1 minute ago, Flyln said:

i dont understand how bots even affect you. If anything they help inflate gold by increasing supply and decreasing prices of items. what more do u want? they are also free zen beans in the pvp area where u can easily farm 100 a day from killing bots

Then you don't know the 1st thing about economics, think the mint should just print up a few hundred billion dollars and give everyone 10 grand? Think that will boost the economy? 

The answer is no, because nothing was done for the money therefor making it worthless, just like this game.

"I dont understand how bots affect you"

My dude, please... lol

Just because you don't play the game the way it's meant to be, capitalizing on every feature, doesn't mean everyone will.

Just because you dont mind playing with the same static people everyday doesn't mean everyone will.

Just because you dont care about fighting bots in arena doesnt mean everyone will.

Just because you enjoy making less profit and buying items a little cheaper does NOT mean everyone will.

Shall i continue???

I play 10 other games where I play vs REAL players. IF they had bots? GG 

This game is WORSE than a private server at it's state right now.

2 hours ago, RiseUp said:

Then you don't know the 1st thing about economics, think the mint should just print up a few hundred billion dollars and give everyone 10 grand? Think that will boost the economy? 

The answer is no, because nothing was done for the money therefor making it worthless, just like this game.

Playing the game is the fun part.  Not playing the economy :p  Not that they shouldn't get rid of the bots.

4 minutes ago, Brand X said:

Playing the game is the fun part.  Not playing the economy :p  Not that they shouldn't get rid of the bots.

Playing against bots 1v1 in arena is fun?

Playing with and against bots in tag arena is fun?

Queuing with afks and bots for dungeons is fun?

Just now, RiseUp said:

Playing against bots 1v1 in arena is fun?

Playing with and against bots in tag arena is fun?

Queuing with afks and bots for dungeons is fun?

I have yet to run into a bot in 1v1 arena.  Don't queu for 3 vs 3.  This isn't to say they aren't there, I just haven't had the problem in 1v1 arena.

As for the dungeons, difference between bots and afks.  Both suck, but one isn't a bot, they're just a *cricket* :p

Lastly, my post had nothing to do with whether bots where fun to play with or not, my post was on the economy, and no, I don't think playing with an out of control economy, where everything costs 100's of gold, is fun.  

1 minute ago, Brand X said:

I have yet to run into a bot in 1v1 arena.  Don't queu for 3 vs 3.  This isn't to say they aren't there, I just haven't had the problem in 1v1 arena.

As for the dungeons, difference between bots and afks.  Both suck, but one isn't a bot, they're just a *cricket* :p

Lastly, my post had nothing to do with whether bots where fun to play with or not, my post was on the economy, and no, I don't think playing with an out of control economy, where everything costs 100's of gold, is fun.  

cash exchange market is whats causing the pricing to go up, newly released items are players want, and Plenty know a lot do buy heavily into gold now, which means they may aswell feed them their wants first as it makes them more money as they're budget is MUCH higher then the average players.

Just now, Brand X said:

But everything I've looked at, has the prices going down on the market.

Transformation stones?  Prices are cheaper.

Soulstones?  Prices are cheaper.

Purification Jar?  Prices are cheaper.

I haven't seen these hiked up prices.  Warlock stuff is still on the higher side, but that's coming down as well.

that's because the paying market will eventually stop, anyone investing money in for the upgrading methods or books will only ever do it once, after that they wont be there anymore, so pricing has to drop for f2p Players eventually, otherwise they'd make 0 sales.

3 minutes ago, Dray0s said:

cash exchange market is whats causing the pricing to go up, newly released items are players want, and Plenty know a lot do buy heavily into gold now, which means they may aswell feed them their wants first as it makes them more money as they're budget is MUCH higher then the average players.

But everything I've looked at, has the prices going down on the market.

Transformation stones?  Prices are cheaper.

Soulstones?  Prices are cheaper.

Purification Jar?  Prices are cheaper.

I haven't seen these hiked up prices.  Warlock stuff is still on the higher side, but that's coming down as well.

3 minutes ago, Dray0s said:

that's because the paying market will eventually stop, anyone investing money in for the upgrading methods or books will only ever do it once, after that they wont be there anymore, so pricing has to drop for f2p Players eventually, otherwise they'd make 0 sales.

As a premium player, I'd love for the prices to come down :p

The problems here are more like, let's say you can do the faction misty woods dailies and if you do them all then you'll get like 20 soul stones. I see hordes of bots in formation doing dailies there so they can sell large stacks of soul stones cheaper and cheaper. That makes it less productive to do these dailies to sell the soul stones for real players because the bots have driven the prices down. The only people it could benefit would be those that used real money to buy gold with. I am fine with people buying gold with real money but I draw the line when I have to deal with bots doing "our" dailies and sometimes causing something that takes 1 or 2 minutes to take 10-15 minutes and sometimes involving changing channels.

One night in Misty Woods, I had to change channels 4 times, all while waiting on the cooldown change channels. I had to do this to find a channel that didn't have 5-10 bots in the area I needed. These bots move around, gather quest items, kill quest mobs and sub bosses. They're everywhere on NA Soha server. They're in Arena, they're all over open world. Earlier I was going back doing some things for achievements and saw at least 20 bots at the entrance of Blackram Narrows. If I see other real people doing dailies, it's easy enough for us to just group up and get them done instead of fighting over them but no such luck with bots. NCSoft seems to not care or are just extremely incompetent.

It began with so much gold seller spam in chat, that chat was essentially useless. Then the bots just moved through and infected nearly every aspect of the game. I despise bots and the people that create them but I equally despise the people that buys gold from gold sellers. If idiots would not buy from gold sellers then the gold sellers would go away but as long as people buy from the gold sellers, they will very likely stick around since NCSoft isn't doing anything about it. The currency exchange was supposed to help but gold sellers sell gold cheaper. The whole purpose of the currency exchange was so that people could sell hongmoon coin for some extra gold and other people could buy hongmoon coin with gold.

I enjoy this game and will continue giving NCSoft a change to stop failing so badly but I can only imagine how many people have already quit because of bots.

7 hours ago, Flyln said:

LMAO. Ever heard of all those labor unions going on strike because some HUGE firms like Citigroup hires non-union labors for much cheaper wages? Think of you as the union worker, and bots as the non-union worker. 

Pro: Cheaper cost = cheaper product

Con: You cannot make profit and population as a whole earns lower income, and even worst, you have no job.

It makes no sense to play a game where players cannot effectively make income when major portion of the game economy is destroyed by bots with their low costs. Players complain about soulstones, but it does drive MTS cost down. But then, you as a player also makes no profit from MTS. IOW, thanks to those bots, they effectively took your income earning ability away by lowering the prices on everything.

EDIT: BTW, 3 mos founder sub is up soon. No plan to re-sub until BOTs is a thing of the past.

2 hours ago, AttacKat said:

EDIT: BTW, 3 mos founder sub is up soon. No plan to re-sub until BOTs is a thing of the past.

Then you'll never resub. Also, according to some people, who highly recommend themselves, the only thing to do is accept getting robbed of simple basic mmorpg gameplay by ncsoft, their shills and other mmo publishing companies that practice the same shit.

This is why p2p mmos are way better, they have their stupid bots and their creators on a tight leash, community and game support staff is far better and you actually get to truly play a mmo for what the publisher says it is.

Its just that players genuinely want better for bns and there's others lobbying and spamming caps all over the place for those same players to stfu and stop "scaring people away from the game" Why should they stop? Cause you wont have anyone but bots left to play with? Serves you white knights right.

1 hour ago, KaLnoX said:

Then you'll never resub. Also, according to some people, who highly recommend themselves, the only thing to do is accept getting robbed of simple basic mmorpg gameplay by ncsoft, their shills and other mmo publishing companies that practice the same shit.

This is why p2p mmos are way better, they have their stupid bots and their creators on a tight leash, community and game support staff is far better and you actually get to truly play a mmo for what the publisher says it is.

Then I won't, and do F2P if these new patches interests me. Otherwise, there will always be other games to play.

As for P2P, this is so far from the truth. FF14 ARR has been release for 2+ years, and on a weekly basis they ban over 6K accounts for spamming and boting and it never made any difference. Their crafting/mining is mostly BOTs.

Archived