Forums

WHERE IS THE REPORT BUTTON IN ARENA?

HurbY

It amazes me i cant even fking report afk players or just fking noobs in arena pvp.

Sometimes u just play 2 or 1 vs 3.. its crazy, and i cant even report them? So they can do this unpunished.. GG rly..

yup I was just in a 3v3 and out of 6 people 5 were afk bots...only I was there......The BOTS in the Arena both 3v3 and 1v1 have ruined this game and the DEVS won't even acknowledge it....I just un-subbed...didnt want to but they leave m no choice...

Let me clarify, its not bots. Its just afk ppl gaining zen beans from loss and they dont give a shit and they dont get punished.

How the *cricket* can a game which profiles itself as a intense pvp game let this happen?

Why can we still NOT report afk people?

Fix this ASAP since it totally destroys the gameplay and actually also hurts your own game where its vulnerable most.

It amazes me i dont even get an actual response from some teammember, i feel like you guys just dont give a shit to let the game die cuz u let the core values get *cricket*ed on.

On 19.3.2016 at 4:07 AM, HurbY said:

It amazes me i cant even fking report afk players or just fking noobs in arena pvp.

Sometimes u just play 2 or 1 vs 3.. its crazy, and i cant even report them? So they can do this unpunished.. GG rly..

Reporting noobs for "noobs" is rather extreme and something you will never see happening.

Opposite to that, I would think that they should allow us to right click the name, even if it just "opponent" and at least to make a bot report if it is obvious.
This would help the botting issue because the name is not always shown and it would stop them from getting to platinum.

On 19.3.2016 at 7:46 AM, Macabre75 said:

yup I was just in a 3v3 and out of 6 people 5 were afk bots...only I was there......The BOTS in the Arena both 3v3 and 1v1 have ruined this game and the DEVS won't even acknowledge it....I just un-subbed...didnt want to but they leave m no choice...

I am not sure about those issues, I only met a single bot on arena in more than 200 matches.

Bots also use a static rotation, it is always the same.
You also sound like a very angry person, you sure that it were truly bots? Aka character with the hongmoon outfit?
They have no reason to change the outfit.

4 minutes ago, AmaliaIronheart said:

Reporting noobs for "noobs" is rather extreme and something you will never see happening.

Opposite to that, I would think that they should allow us to right click the name, even if it just "opponent" and at least to make a bot report if it is obvious.
This would help the botting issue because the name is not always shown and it would stop them from getting to platinum.

I am not sure about those issues, I only met a single bot on arena in more than 200 matches.

Bots also use a static rotation, it is always the same.
You also sound like a very angry person, you sure that it were truly bots? Aka character with the hongmoon outfit?
They have no reason to change the outfit.

The bots actually change their outfits so they blend in with real players. You can sometimes see them in that monkey place as well as forsaken crash site. The level 45 bots usually use profane axe. Not awakened profane or true profance but JUST profane. The red and black one. The bots in 3v3 can be any class and they will just afk, but they might be legit players deranking. You can tell if they randomly swap in or swap out. They are programmed to do that every so often. At least some of them are.

Just now, DosonTheGreat said:

The bots actually change their outfits so they blend in with real players. You can sometimes see them in that monkey place as well as forsaken crash site. The level 45 bots usually use profane axe. Not awakened profane or true profance but JUST profane. The red and black one. The bots in 3v3 can be any class and they will just afk, but they might be legit players deranking. You can tell if they randomly swap in or swap out. They are programmed to do that every so often. At least some of them are.

Thanks. I will keep an eye out for that from now on~

Its not only the 1vs1 bots.

Its also the AFK (which i meant by noobs) players that just match up for 3vs3 tagmatches.

You know on my alt, which is a lvl 42 KFM, pvp is quite hard so im low ranked, and every tag match i que up for at night there is at least 1 guy afk at my team, and i can not report them... GG rly.

Archived