Forums

This is ridiculous

Killian

VlMHWFs.png

I've given them the benefit of the doubt, support and even counter arguments but I can't anymore. When I logged in I had 22 friend requests from bots and that's bloody absurd. Even in the 4 hours I'm logged in and leveling I could've banned at least 90 bots. There is no excuse. I'm really sad, I love this game, but the bare minimum is being done. I can't turn a blind eye to this, since this is the first game aside from Aion I've seen with bots of this caliber.
Why would you let such a great game fall? I live 30 minutes from headquarters and I'd surely take a minimum wage job just to destroy bots. It's depressing

PS. if you've only a 15 year olds response of anything juvenile don't bother. I'm too tired for that nonsense.

11 minutes ago, Glissando said:

It's a NCSoft game, what did you expect? Just have your fun before this game ends up like Wildstar.

I don't know honestly lol, I enjoyed my time on Aion before PVP went in the shitter. Guess I wanted to try to have faith one last time, but my mistake. pwtfunny_by_the_terminal_show-d9q9o03.gi Even a private server for another game I play run by one family has less hackers and bots than this...sad times. Guess I'll try to make the best of it for a few more months and pretend something will change.
PS @Exposing Hackers thanks for that comment lmao.

I feel you, on my server in EU, we ONLY have 2 goldsellers who keep spam adding to friends.

I reported both in a ticket with screenshots and account info and lots of details, about 5 days ago.

They say they are aware and working on it. Same two gold sellers are still spamming invites.

How long can it take? I mean there can be no doubt, their account names are gold seller websites and they spam invite the whole server!?

Just remove and ban already. Really getting my lyn temptation in a bunch....

17 minutes ago, pupax said:

I feel you, on my server in EU, we ONLY have 2 goldsellers who keep spam adding to friends.

I reported both in a ticket with screenshots and account info and lots of details, about 5 days ago.

They say they are aware and working on it. Same two gold sellers are still spamming invites.

How long can it take? I mean there can be no doubt, their account names are gold seller websites and they spam invite the whole server!?

Just remove and ban already. Really getting my lyn temptation in a bunch....

I don't think half the tickets are even read by humans, I sent a ticket pertaining to an in-game boss and a missing item from the loot table and the ticket response didn't even make sense in context of the game like they didn't even know anything about it. Referring to the item in plural when there's no such thing lol.
And similarly to your situation these gold sellers have been sending me friend requests for over a month now...I don't think there is even any point in trying to report them. I almost considered moving to an EU server hearing how few bots there are but I wouldn't be surprised if they start invading there in full force too.

Well, I didn't try NA server, but it feels like full force here as well. They hack arenas, spam all chats, spam mail with 1 copper

attached, friend requests, mine quartz, control broker prices, stand afk in blue dungeons etc. etc. I love this game, but it is frustrating.

Basicly all I got out of reporting them, was being kicked out of dungeons every time I got a response to my ticket,

because GM reset, and I have to enter one time code again /sigh

Archived