"Disconnected from server. SystemErr - (1000 : Disconnected from the server) NetworkErr - (132) WSALastErr - (10,054)

EvilOfDeath

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I to with this error to 3 days SystemErr Disconnected from server - (1000: disconnected from the server). NetworkErr - (132) WSALastErr - (10,054) and the worst and the ncsoft nobody says anything

Hello everyone!  i see there is several users having the same problem i have. i tho it was just me and my poor internet connection and AFTER SEVERAL WEEKS OF TRYING absolutely everything to fix my suden DC's i came to realize it IS NOT MY INTERNET OR DLS because if it was so, i WOULDNT HAVE SEVERAL DIFFERENT ERRORS EVERYTIME THE GAME DISCONNECT ME.  does this makes sense? well i have lots of SS of my PC each time i try to go back to the game ... so i'll leave them here maybe THE DEVELOPERS OR WHOEVER HAS TO TAKE A LOOK AND RESOLVE THIS PROBLEMS TAKES IN ACCOUNT THERE IS MANY PLAYERS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND DIFFERENT INTERNET PROVIDER!!!! PLEASE

it gets unbearable to play this game that i love so much and i waited for so long to be able to play ... :'(

As you can see in the following photos, the crashes are different. AT FIRST DC's me saying the server is undergoing maintenance and then everytime i try to go back in ... no matter how long i wait to try again gives me several different errors! THAT CAN'T BE BECAUSE OF MY INTERNET!! PLEASE FIX OR AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING!!

IMG_20160611_WA0001.jpg

fail_2.jpg

fail.jpg

Session_expired.jpg

reporte.jpg

updates.jpg

This started happening to me on the June 1st patch, and i was REALLY hoping it would be fixed on last weeks maint. but why I get my hopes up, I have no clue. I've gotten this about 7 times today. I cant finish dungeons, heck i can barely finish my PvE map dailies without getting this thing popping up every 10 minutes. It's beginning to really aggravate me, please tell me someone found a fix for this. It's obviously not on my side, with so many others having the same issue over the course of months.

23 hours ago, Arktic said:

This started happening to me on the June 1st patch, and i was REALLY hoping it would be fixed on last weeks maint. but why I get my hopes up, I have no clue. I've gotten this about 7 times today. I cant finish dungeons, heck i can barely finish my PvE map dailies without getting this thing popping up every 10 minutes. It's beginning to really aggravate me, please tell me someone found a fix for this. It's obviously not on my side, with so many others having the same issue over the course of months.

This shit happens to me way before the June 1st patch and I'm currently having this same issue constantly. I was running smoothly for the pass week but as of today, I can't even get pass the character selection screen let alone the pin number and from there just froze on me. They told me some programs on my computer is "conflicting" with the game. I tried it but need up with the same result. This is one of the reason why I hate updates, some things are being "fixed" or not while creating a new f---in problems. Another new low for you NC Soft, you're almost as bad as Joymax and Nexon. Another thing about their "customer support", every time I trying to select a operating system when submitting a ticket, it takes me to a blank screen...

If there are conflicting programs, it seems unlikely. As nothing has changed, I run the same start up programs i have been for months. I run the same programs in the background as i have for months. My net isnt perfect, sure, but it is NOT the cause of this. Nothing changed with my net. The only thing that changed was the client patch so it really seems like it HAS to be on their side.

On 6/10/2016 at 11:59 PM, Sparkfear said:

The game is truly becoming unplayable, almost every time I go into cross server dungeon either multiple party members disconnect or have severe lagg spikes.

I think it's absolutely disgusting that NCSOFT is behaving the way they do.

My thoughts exactly.

• 6 months later...

I got this issue i re-installed this game yesterday i cameback to Blade and Soul and i dc like every 5/10 minutes and now i dc always when im tryng to use a windstride to do a quest so bascily im stuck in game, besides all this the lag in game is really high and on this kind of game that kills u really quick....

asda.pngimage posting

It's sickening how NCSOFT is refusing to listen to their community. I even remember when B&S first came out. I was STILL receiving this error. There was a time a few months back I disconnected ten times in a row...this is an ongoing error/problem that makes this game awful and unplayable. I can just see the community is slowly going to diminish if this problem continues. I mainly see this problem in the cross-dungeons but occasionally even if I am sitting still in town looking through the market or doing random b&s things...I understand they have a lot of their shoulders with issues, but whenever they broadcast tv, where are the news updates on IMPORTANT things?

10 hours ago, CKITTY said:

It's sickening how NCSOFT is refusing to listen to their community. I even remember when B&S first came out. I was STILL receiving this error. There was a time a few months back I disconnected ten times in a row...this is an ongoing error/problem that makes this game awful and unplayable. I can just see the community is slowly going to diminish if this problem continues. I mainly see this problem in the cross-dungeons but occasionally even if I am sitting still in town looking through the market or doing random b&s things...I understand they have a lot of their shoulders with issues, but whenever they broadcast tv, where are the news updates on IMPORTANT things?

Thats whats going to happen at least for me i wont be playng this game that i actually like to play but with this error i cant progress with quests and get lvl 50, and judging by staff response on forums they dont care about it u guys should hire a Community manager!

Hello everyone!

My friend have the same problem. He have disconnects in 5~10 minutes. Can'not playing the game.

We try another solutions: msconfig, new instalation,format computer, change modem hardware and nothing to fix. I don't know  more options to this.

And , not see solution in internet about this disconnects.  i think: is problem in internet? Only  BNS?  IP?

Regards

My issue from the windstride was fixed idk if im going to dc or not but i recommend u all to do what the support told me it fixed my issue from windstride crash pls do this:

1) Start the Blade & Soul Launcher.
2) Sign in with your account details.
3) On the new window, click on the "File Repair" button. 
4) Click on "Confirm". 
5) Wait for the files to verify.
6) Click on "Play"

I hope it works for all of u 

My solution

• Open task manager (just right click ur taskbar at bottom of destop screen and click task manager in the menu)
  • End all task that deals with bns (the others usually close on their own but nprotect can stay running for a long time)

I don't know if anyone else post this solution since I didn't read all of them. Just saying.

• 1 month later...

Archived