"Disconnected from server. SystemErr - (1000 : Disconnected from the server) NetworkErr - (132) WSALastErr - (10,054)

EvilOfDeath

blade &soul is a good but ones off this error that i always get is this ones when i wants to use warp or enter dugu or like this ones when i death2 time by a mobs that i cant relive someone has to relive ofc when i do the game jump out and close now  i event  can   enter a poral   its DC me  i  uninstall the game Install  i back  same  problem i flies   repair same  problem  fix this please thx

35hqmh2.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everyone i know that plays bns has this problem where a loading screen is likely to crash the game, we always have to sit and wait for the other side of portals to load before we go through tto prevent getting a loading screen and having our games crash. if everyone i know has this problem then it cant be because of our computers or internet connection, it has the be something wrong with the game. my game runs totally fine with no crashing unless i get to a loading screen so i hope the mods can fix this problem with the game soon

Our ISP is not to blame, it is proven! ...
they made tracers and reportedly, servers NCSOFT, takes to receive and send data packets (for several seconds or minutes). They did several times tracers and stays waiting on NCsoft servers (hosting the game)...
Those responsible, please fix this and not blaming others!

ya had this issue yesterday but wasn't just on loading screen it was a t random times i suddenly dc while in caves at bosses. was talking fine a while to people and suddenly boom dc. hmm trying see if can do anything i checked on my internet service and other things all seemed fine

I used to disconnect during loading screens when ever i tried to enter new area. Especially Yehara's Mirage and dungeons around there were impossible and I couldn't anymroe advance in the game. After I got new and more powerful PC (or laptop in my case) this problem disappeared nearly completely. Sometimes randomly I get these but it's maybe once or twice a week and never in loading screen but randomly in field areas. I'm not professional at all with computers but for me this was obviously the case with the components in my old laptop so maybe check if your system is compatible with the game? If you have latest components in your computer then it's some other reason for your disconnection bug.

This has been going on since the first Alpha test here. If you play in windowed mode, you can see that while it's trying to load a lot of stuff at once, the title bar will often show "not responding" meaning that the program has become non-responsive according to windows. This can happen out in the open, like if you just encountered a big group of players, but of course is more common during loading screens, especially if you just went into a portal, while the game was still trying to load up the rest of the zone you were in, and when there's a number of other players in the zone to be loaded, which basically describes the cross-server dungeon situation perfectly.

I've played many online games, including others that were big, and demanding, but this is the only online game I've ever encountered disconnect issues to such a degree, except for one where it later was determined, by the devs, to have been an issue with the Internet hub those in North America would be using, that although was just random disconnects, while this one we can point to a common thread. Sure games can grind down to a crawl if you hit a massive group of players, or there can be random disconnects at times, but this is just so common, for so many, that there really seems to be a problem with the client, and/or servers. I'm leaning towards it being more how the client tries to load things though, which for me, this game is abnormally slow at doing compare to other such games (a new zone for TERA would load about four times faster). My computer isn't epic, but it does sit between the min, and recommended system requirements for the game, and when playing, it plays quite well. It's just loading that posses a problem, which has gotten to the point that the cross-server dungeon thing is just immensely annoying, as it gives me a disconnect almost every time, it's gotten to the point that I've just decided to never use it till I've heard that this issue has been at least improved.

Only other thing I could add is that maybe this is one of those odd games that don't like to be run on an external hard drive. Usually that's not an issue for games, as almost all my games are played off of it, but there can be the odd one that doesn't like that to some extent. So are any of the rest of you dealing with this also playing from an external hard drive?

Add:

One more thing to add. I was in all the beta tests, and was really hoping this issue would be fixed before the game went live (as it again, has been around since the first alpha here, not sure about other releases of the game), but I can say it is far, far worse now, than it was in beta. Then I could use the cross-server dungeon thing pretty well, as usually it all worked out, now, I get this disconnect error almost every time. I went in, and out of places like Yehara's Mirage just fine then, now I get DCed almost every time.

I was trying to get back to the game. I really tried. But then 2 D/Cs in the middle of arena match and got the exact error. And surprise surprise a D/C is an insta-loss. I'll say 2 big fat words: *cricket* YOU. It's not enough that the arena is laggy, that there are more bots than players and more macroing/hack using players than legit players but then we also have bullshit errors for no reason at all and no rejoin option in arena. *cricket* you.

7 hours ago, Phoenix Shi said:

This has been going on since the first Alpha test here. If you play in windowed mode, you can see that while it's trying to load a lot of stuff at once, the title bar will often show "not responding" meaning that the program has become non-responsive according to windows. This can happen out in the open, like if you just encountered a big group of players, but of course is more common during loading screens, especially if you just went into a portal, while the game was still trying to load up the rest of the zone you were in, and when there's a number of other players in the zone to be loaded, which basically describes the cross-server dungeon situation perfectly.

I've played many online games, including others that were big, and demanding, but this is the only online game I've ever encountered disconnect issues to such a degree, except for one where it later was determined, by the devs, to have been an issue with the Internet hub those in North America would be using, that although was just random disconnects, while this one we can point to a common thread. Sure games can grind down to a crawl if you hit a massive group of players, or there can be random disconnects at times, but this is just so common, for so many, that there really seems to be a problem with the client, and/or servers. I'm leaning towards it being more how the client tries to load things though, which for me, this game is abnormally slow at doing compare to other such games (a new zone for TERA would load about four times faster). My computer isn't epic, but it does sit between the min, and recommended system requirements for the game, and when playing, it plays quite well. It's just loading that posses a problem, which has gotten to the point that the cross-server dungeon thing is just immensely annoying, as it gives me a disconnect almost every time, it's gotten to the point that I've just decided to never use it till I've heard that this issue has been at least improved.

Only other thing I could add is that maybe this is one of those odd games that don't like to be run on an external hard drive. Usually that's not an issue for games, as almost all my games are played off of it, but there can be the odd one that doesn't like that to some extent. So are any of the rest of you dealing with this also playing from an external hard drive?

Add:

One more thing to add. I was in all the beta tests, and was really hoping this issue would be fixed before the game went live (as it again, has been around since the first alpha here, not sure about other releases of the game), but I can say it is far, far worse now, than it was in beta. Then I could use the cross-server dungeon thing pretty well, as usually it all worked out, now, I get this disconnect error almost every time. I went in, and out of places like Yehara's Mirage just fine then, now I get DCed almost every time.

Yes... Exactly... I just downloaded this game two days ago and was SO excited to play it, only to find out that I DC literally every few minutes... This makes me so upset because the rest of the game seems absolutely amazing. I've had to quit so many games because of some sort of bug that the dev's don't seem to acknowledge... ;''''(

NcSoft seems to not give a care about us

We are a minority of having to deal with this it seems and we are getting ignored ,

Doesnt even seem like we have a CM or GMs for this game .

Profits over integrity everytime

NcSoft use to have costumer service that wasnt bots

(They use bots for Customer Service lol , no wonder the servers are full of them )

I love the game , I am getting the same error , but first the game Freezes my PC 10sec-1min then I come back to the error message , happens ever 10-20mins , didnt start happening till the march2nd update

Doesnt happen on any other game or MMO

Just BnS..................let me guess , its my ISP picking on poor BnS server out of some weird Hatred ,

I mean I love this game , and I dont see myself leaving anytime soon but I mean with the way things are now , doing Lab and PvP arena are just about out the question ,

I beg NcSoft to do something , I LOVE THIS GAME

For the LOVE OF GOD fix this

Starting to day I get this error EVERYTIME I'm doing the boss of the 4 dungs.. nothing loading screen nothing just massive lagspike then boom this error.. and I'm not the only one that gets this stupid error during dungeons 5/6 of the party gets this...... Yet Ican do the 24 zones perfectly fine even doodle around in the moonwater map just looking at stuff...

WTB support and an ETA of a fix

This is getting out of hand. just today I have had this happen to me 5 times in PVE which makes me miss bosses or disconnect just when the boss is about to die. This is always lovely to deal with when Mysterious Man finally spawns and just when he is about to die, you get this error.

1 hour ago, rikkisango said:

This is getting out of hand. just today I have had this happen to me 5 times in PVE which makes me miss bosses or disconnect just when the boss is about to die. This is always lovely to deal with when Mysterious Man finally spawns and just when he is about to die, you get this error.

Exactly.. I tried dungeons.. bam this error. I tried a 24 man again on a different character bam error. Was just doodling near an dragon trader guy doing nothing bam same error. tried pvp same, arena the same..

39 minutes ago, Oddness said:

Exactly.. I tried dungeons.. bam this error. I tried a 24 man again on a different character bam error. Was just doodling near an dragon trader guy doing nothing bam same error. tried pvp same, arena the same..

This seems to happen more then when the game just crashes now.

On 3/22/2016 at 0:38 AM, 5UP3RN4TUR4L said:

Yes... Exactly... I just downloaded this game two days ago and was SO excited to play it, only to find out that I DC literally every few minutes... This makes me so upset because the rest of the game seems absolutely amazing. I've had to quit so many games because of some sort of bug that the dev's don't seem to acknowledge... ;''''(

me  same it's  upset  me too because the rest of the game seems absolutely amazing. I've had to quit so many games  for play this  ones

event a  GA or GM  its  coming to  replay use   for say  how to  fix this error

10 hours ago, EvilOfDeath said:

me  same it's  upset  me too because the rest of the game seems absolutely amazing. I've had to quit so many games  for play this  ones

event a  GA or GM  its  coming to  replay use   for say  how to  fix this error

And now with silverfrost out i just straight out disconnect

im also have this problem. im figure out what cause of it. it cause of port at BnS server, im already make report. dont know they will fix it or not. they keep blame to our ISP for no reason. so after im explain to them for that their port problem, and still blame to us. so we better quit this game, cause they IT really cant work or dont care about that problem

Time has passed and the annoying disconnecting is getting on my nerves...

NCsoft is doing nothing like they did with Aion and will do the same with all their games...

The only solution as I see, is not play any of their games ....

There is 1.5m of bot that they refuse to do anything about it, gameguard is shitty and they have

no reason or whatsoever to keep this trash, since we have a HUGE amount of bots, cheaters and so on...

I'm not spending money with this company anymore.

it been almost 48 hour to me to get in touch with my main that have been stuck in new map and the solution still blur, did they expect us to build our own ISP company to play this? or buy pc from year 2050 to play this?

• 2 months later...

I just started to get this BS, since there hot fix maint yday.  and im mad, now thats 2 days of daily chall im missing and 6 spins of the daily spin.  Bad enough they waited so long my griffin pet for 300g is now crappy down to 70g.

I crash every 5 mins since yday.Game unplayable and i can't say how much i'm frustrated by this.Massive crashes ,is not only me and every effort i put its vanishing while i can't get the game to hold on more then 5 mins,crashing exactly same time with my fellow party teams members .YET ,no answer from mods ,support or whatever.Seems they shut up for good ,whoever wants to stay will stay in any conditions and whoever can't or would get too sick of it ,no worries ,won't be mentioned or missed ,everyone grabs what they can ,no attention for customers and a minimal decency to offer some support .

This game became chaotic and seems they cannot handle the problems ,players will leave one by one -probably all of them either with a sentiment of releaf ,either with a bitter taste in mouth ,or both.

As me ,i am deeply disappointed.

The game is truly becoming unplayable, almost every time I go into cross server dungeon either multiple party members disconnect or have severe lagg spikes.

I think it's absolutely disgusting that NCSOFT is behaving the way they do.

Archived