I dodged a bullet. But can still smell the burned air.

Charoy

Some months ago I was about to purchase a "Founder pack". Sooo damn happy I didn't.

When game launched I told myself: "I should at least buy a subscription". Again, happy I didn't.

I don't know, nor I care how is the PvE state of the game. But the PvP is bad right now. REALLY bad.  No, I'm not talking about balance. Bots man. Bots everywhere. Oh, and hacks. And lag. And ... well, I don't need more negative things in order to quit a game. Right now I face more bots and/or hackers than real people playing "legally". And thats sad. And lame.

And not a single official response from NCsoft. I wonder if they even care. I mean, I've seen bots with premium. That gives NCsoft money and it seems thats what they want, so why should they ban bots, emarait? Healthy player base? PFFFF. Population after some months? PFFFFF. Give me money or GTFO.

I even wonder if BnS will make it to the western Esports. I doubt it. Time will pass, problems will remain, and people will just move to another game, be it WoW Legion, BDO, or whatever.

No chance for any kind of refund? I would never spend money on a free game if I can help it. Unless I know the game will be 100% stable. For example League of Legends or CS:GO even POE, all games that will have a reliable shelf life so even if I get bored of the game and leave for several months or years, I can come back to them and I know they will be healthy.

But I feel for you, I learned some hard lessons like that in investing in games.

Bought a Master Founders pack and prob another $50 into the game the 1st month. Wish I had not given them a single dime seeing how the game has turned out in their hands.

They don't deserve to get another penny from anyone.

2sf0VML.png

I don't regret what I have spent. They're worth it.

But I have decided, I will not buy more premium, or spend anymore. 

I don't feel that much entertained with all the problems that this game have. 

18 minutes ago, Brand X said:

And yet, here you are, on the forums.

Though, I'm curious as to how you knew (hint: you didn't) that LoL would have a long stable life, without the other players getting into the game first.  :p

What's wrong with quitting the game and coming on the forums?

I find way more entertainment here than in the game.

Just now, Bezerko said:

What's wrong with quitting the game and coming on the forums?

I find way more entertainment here than in the game.

^this.

You hear that, NCSOft ? This is an opportunity. You should put a shop in forum, where people can buy Avatar, and pay some cash for features.

30 Days Premium forum membership -> enable posting image in forum.

Non premium can only put white text

5 minutes ago, Rief said:

2sf0VML.png

Premium benefits are nice,but i regreted even more when friendship boxes came to HM store,cause you could exploit it and lots of people who found out how got to lvl 10/max premium for free actually,

Even more so with introducing exchange gold for HM coins etc. Where rich ppl in game/no lifers could easily get to max lvl without spending any irl money on it.

Not really complaining,im all up to enable people to get premium and other items via in game gold,but those who spent real money should have some kind of benefits over those who didnt. Otherwise it defeats the purpose of having option to even buy it for real money.

5 minutes ago, Rief said:

^this.

You hear that, NCSOft ? This is an opportunity. You should put a shop in forum, where people can buy Avatar, and pay some cash for features.

30 Days Premium forum membership -> enable posting image in forum.

Non premium can only put white text

lol

You shouldn't give them any ideas.  They might just do it.

41 minutes ago, Rief said:

2sf0VML.png

How many dollars or euros did you spend in order to get to Premium Rank 10?  300 dollars/euros? More? less?

50 minutes ago, Eladriel said:

Not really complaining,im all up to enable people to get premium and other items via in game gold,but those who spent real money should have some kind of benefits over those who didnt. Otherwise it defeats the purpose of having option to even buy it for real money.

Don't you know this expression which says "Time is Money" my friend :) Well, you've got the money and some others has got only time.

I mean, some ppl have financials difficulties, they need to be very careful not to become overdraft at the end of each month (and still they are). Why the hell should you (and those who spent money in the game) get some benefits over the ones who can't afford it ?? 

As for me, i'm glad they added the Hongmoon Coin feature because i'm broke from the payday 'til the end of the month. And also, because I also think there are too much problems in this game and it don't deserves my real money. I'll just invest my time, i'm glad we can play for free, and that it's not a P2W game.

I was kinda shocked reading this, I hope you'll get to think about it and maybe change your mind.

4 hours ago, Luucy said:

Don't you know this expression which says "Time is Money" my friend :) Well, you've got the money and some others has got only time.

I mean, some ppl have financials difficulties, they need to be very careful not to become overdraft at the end of each month (and still they are). Why the hell should you (and those who spent money in the game) get some benefits over the ones who can't afford it ?? 

As for me, i'm glad they added the Hongmoon Coin feature because i'm broke from the payday 'til the end of the month. And also, because I also think there are too much problems in this game and it don't deserves my real money. I'll just invest my time, i'm glad we can play for free, and that it's not a P2W game.

I was kinda shocked reading this, I hope you'll get to think about it and maybe change your mind.

I understand that expression very well that's why i wouldn't mind to have some items like for example legendary weapons in shop,like what some other B&S versions apparently have. Some people will be able to farm dungeon that drops them 24/7 while others can play only 2-3hours or even less per day,now considering the time it takes to do all daily quest you don't really have much time to farm left. So if some1 can afford to buy them in shop,why not? A game should suit everyone,working and non working class.

Now im not rich like you assumed,i do work but i only bought monthly premium and im currently lvl 5 premium,so it's not like i waste tons of irl money on this game,not only that i cant afford it but i also don't want.

What i actually meant by my previous post is a bit hard to explain and your reply to me was expected,it would take me pretty long wall of text to explain in into details so il try to make it short as possible.

Il try giving example that in my mind is close to what i meant:

Think of it like this,there are people who can play everyday for 5-6+hours and there are people that cant,now lets assume both of those want Blackwyrm title "Wyrmsbane" hope i spelled it correctly,now a person who can play everyday can obtain that title way easier then a person who has a job and social life or just everyday adult life responsibilities,so being online at right times if clan/faction/server do it at certain hours everyday like my server does,and you also need to do 100 kills for a title.

Now as we know it BW raids aren't really smooth or fast for that matter,mostly depends on the number of people that are there and if there's a tank or not,so getting even 10 kills would require hours of raid,so for working person near impossible.

So a no lifer can have title,while working doesn't,so it's not kinda fair,and yes if some1 invested lots of time into farming something only to see someone else acquire that from shop in 1 second would also be unfair,same how is some1 have spent lots of money on something just to see someone else got them same just cause he has no life,the game will eventually suit "no lifer" type of person cause that's what MMOs usually do,and i don't want game to become pay2win neither,all im saying that if you make something thats almost only possible to get if you get tons of free time,then make something that can be only obtainable by shop.

Im not asking for pay2win stuff,like i said game should suit everyone,i'ts kinda hard to explain for me + i dont have time :D

Thanks for your answer. There are multiples points where I disagree, but I guess it's just a Point of View thing, so I won't take too much time to debate (else english is not my first language so it's kinda difficult for me to find the good words).

First I wanted to tell you that I never assumed that you were rich at all, just that apparently you can afford some cashshopping that's all :D or else are you asuming that i'm a child with no responsibility ?? :p

Second, I get your point of having "no lifers reserved items" farmable with lots of time from one part, and "cash shop items reserved". Well, actually, we can't buy everything with Hongmoon Coins you know ? So this is it already :) Hongmoon Coins can't even buy premium with all the advantages reserved to it.

Then coming to your Wyrm example you say : 

3 hours ago, Eladriel said:

now a person who can play everyday can obtain that title way easier then a person who has a job and social life or just everyday adult life responsibilities

It's not true ! It's not easier, it's just faster :) Yet, even an "adult with social life or responsibilities" can manage to organize let's say 2 wyrms a week (if he really wants the title) and get it over a year, he just have to be patient. Plus, if he can have the badass WyrmKiller title by just showing off his credit card, this is nonsense, 'coz actually he didn't kill the wyrm :D but i guess that was just an example ^^

People really need to realize that if they choose to play an MMO (non P2W ones), they'd better have plenty of time OR plenty of patience and that's all about it !

Haha i do agree on what you're saying :),and i know you cant buy premium with HM at least not anymore,as i said it's pretty hard to explain especially to not sound like a person who wants everything from shop. More or less would be nice that game suits everyone.

Well BW was one of the examples that i had in mind,yes it's only a faster way but in newer content as i heard BW will become useless,apparently in KR no1 does it anymore (not sure if thats true) if it's true then you kinda have limited time to get it :D I agree getting bw title by credit card would not be fun at all and i didn't say that it should be in shop,it was just an example that some stuff are harder to obtain or takes a lot longer if you cant play 24/7 so why not make similar for cash shop,im sure you can put 5$ monthly to side and stack enough to eventually buy whatever you want :) or if you're looking for a job you would eventually get it :)

Probably we both used bad examples,person would not want to wait 6+months to get some title or anything for that matter,nor would any1 want  to save up cash for that long to be able to buy something.

I guess my main problem was that people exploited friendship boxes and got to max lvl premium for free,while some people have spent 100$+ to get that....

3 minutes ago, Eladriel said:

I guess my main problem was that people exploited friendship boxes and got to max lvl premium for free,while some people have spent 100$+ to get that....

For this point, I can only agree with your disapointment ! It's like the recent "sales" on the premium one-year subscriptions while some other players bought it at higher prices a few days ago ! Unfortunately, this kind of marketing attraction often happen everywhere in real life too :/ 

23 hours ago, Brand X said:

And yet, here you are, on the forums.

Though, I'm curious as to how you knew (hint: you didn't) that LoL would have a long stable life, without the other players getting into the game first.  :p

Easy, DOTA was huge. And league came out before DOTA2. I didn't start League until mid way through season 2 and it was only gaining steam before Twitch.tv came out it was getting to be a popular on justin.tv and it became a huge esport over night.

Archived