NCsoft in a nutshell

Shanlieteru

Just now, Shanlieteru said:

No but really. ive spend 360G for a skillbook, i dont really want to farm emblem of siren ffs
Just give me my skill already, damn it 

Well, I mean, normally it's harder to farm the gold than the emblems. At least in my opinion. What you're saying sounds to me like, "Oh no, I worked the whole day, and now I gotta walk home? You can't be serious!", no offense meant.

I'm not one of those who says "it's your fault" and I understand your frustration

but...

the game's been out for many years and you could google translate patch notes, ask friends who played other servers or just find English information from google...

Always research before you make a big purchase.

I'm sorry;/ No excuse really

sure sure, i didnt say that it should be faster than the speed :Kappa:
But really, this skillbook is about <1% of loot or 36~runs for a skillbook(without that it is not necessarily yours) or you can just buy it for an expensive and crazy price.

Why add a quest over that ? Its just like the hell after death.

I understand the frustration.. but holy moly i feel like i got tons of them and dont even know where to put them. I believe i got like 80 or so and i didnt do poh for.. like the last month? And then i'd still have some in my account inventory o.o

I'm actually more concerned about the gold. I mean, well i could buy it but.. not sure if i actually should xD Will probably be the last thing i'll get on my main and then i'll equip a twink or so.

Archived