Forums

Letter to NC

endahlol

It isnt just the lack of competitive support.

Bugs LITTER high tier play. Win trading is still happening. etc. These are all issues NCwest can fix, if not bring to the attention of the NC actually running the game.

Hi there Endah :D Bing Fan here :3

I back you up bro I'm with you in this matter NC is not doing what they promised...

To adress the Win trade they should implement a minimun matches every week... like 10-20 matches or else the ranks drops 200p or something like that...

Otherwise someone just gets rank 1 and sits there for eternity... And it would be more difficult to manage who you trade wins to...

Also I think if the players know one another is pretty much impossible to stop it, because of the way arena rank works...

This is a very competitive game and it can bring alot of attention if the team desires... But I am not sure they intend it to be that way.

Sadly the team is small and organizing pvp events requires a budget that I think they dont have atm.. I think its still a bit too soon to think about them,

they should adress all these issues with bots win trade hacks 1st then move on with the real deal, get out there and show other MMOs that BnS is here and is much better than all of them in every single way... 

Even tho the game was released a few years back... If you know what I mean... 

Peace.

Archived