Just an idea(Subclass)

Anvari

So I just had an idea about this game. What if dev's implemented a subclass(those who played Lineage2 will understand), basically you could change your class anytime you want with some kind of npc, ofc you would still need to level it up, level up your gear from 0 and so on. Also your inventory space and vault space should be increased. Why i thought it would be a good idea is because i don't like to play on 2 or even 3 different characters to farm for materials and so on and it would be great since you can't send mail even to your ALT CHARACTERS even tho it says that you CAN on their FAQ. Plus it would be easier to get that BW finaly since I'm a melee and dealing at least 1% of dmg is impossible for me since my fps drops from 60 to 20.(yeah I know, my pc sux, but thats the best I can do). I think it would be great if it would work something similar to Lineage2. what do you think about subclasses? Again it's just an idea.

I would say no.

Its the same as making a new character since you need to level everything again. And you can only mail account bound items, its pretty logical and self explanatory that you cannot mail character bound items (like siren emblems, pirate emblems, insignias etc).

I doubt anything will be relevant to this client in 6 months (maybe less). Too many problems that they won't deal with, hell they wont even acknowledge for that matter. All my friends been gone for 2 weeks now, looking for a new game myself, sadly Black Desert is worse of a shit sack than this game, for completely different reasons though.

6 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I would say no.

Its the same as making a new character since you need to level everything again. And you can only mail account bound items, its pretty logical and self explanatory that you cannot mail character bound items (like siren emblems, pirate emblems, insignias etc).

then explain me this. it says that i need to buy ncoin in order to send any item. ANY. i can't even send gold, made a ticked and was told that its a bug and will be fixed on next patch(that was 2 patches ago).

This is not even for discussion. It wont happen. The game will have tournaments with the other versions, thus they will all have an equal and equally balanced class system. The only go you'd have at this is if the korean devs want to implement something like this. But i dont think it fits into the game to be honest. 

On 3/18/2016 at 8:13 PM, Anvari said:

then explain me this. it says that i need to buy ncoin in order to send any item. ANY. i can't even send gold, made a ticked and was told that its a bug and will be fixed on next patch(that was 2 patches ago).

Wonder why they say its a bug, since they made it like this to prevent gold sellers from mailing. but w/e support says must be true .-.

Archived