Drop Kick Feature For Dungeons PLEASE!

luckygirl88

Well since is no suggestion forum or anything, I figured either general or dungeons would be the best place to put this. Anyway, we REALLY need a drop kick feature for dungeons. Specially when you're constantly repeating dungeons to get your weapon upgrade. At low levels its not so much an issue, but I've done the Skittering Tunnels probably around 10 times ore more and out of the three or four we either had people who didn't cross the server or bots who do nothing at all and just stand there. I mean yes you can easily just leave and re-que...oh wait, qued with the same bot again. See the issue? I've played other games that have this in their system, yet you guys are the only ones who don't. The only way you can drop kick is if someone is offline or someone in your group leaves and chances of being paired with a bot are still just as high. Look, I can complain about other things too, but something needs to be done about this dungeon system. I want to help and give feedback that other players might also agree with. If this is a duplicate topic, I do apologize, but something really needs to be done.

Unfortunately there's nearly zero chance to get a kick funtion. As you stated, we already have a kick function for offline. So NCsoft surely thought about kicking online players - which means the system right now is fully intended. Given that the game is already 3-4 years old and all SEA players have been asking the same for years, NCsoft surely wont listen to some unimportant NA and EU players ..

Then people who fight but do not do the dps or exactly what one person wants gets kicked.

I have seen the system over-abused in every MMO that I have played. 

Is it needed sometimes, but I would say it would be abused more then it is really truly needed.

Group of 5 guild members and 1 pugger at end kicks pugger cause they jerks (in other games was to invite GM or officer) so they could get the end chest..

No I am afraid vote kick is more abused then it is helpful.

I'm rather getting kicked sometimes by **** abusing fuction than feeding bots every single queing.

I've met even bots in dungeon constantly and requed 10 fking times in a raw but still bots upon that queing.

I've never expected I will be writen down som negative stuff on game forum that i love to play.

Just add kick option function or i can't tell how much longer i can stand on it.

23 minutes ago, Greeny191 said:

Every MMO I know has a kick feature. So you're saying that BnS is the first MMO that has the ultimate solution to this problem? And no other MMO dev every had this idea or tested it?

I dont know how many other MMOs you've played but where I come from, the other group really must be offended by a single player to corcondantly kick. And what's that with your theoretical 5 guild members-1 pug? I believe you know yourself how low the possibility is on that scenario, they either run it with full 6, with 4 or even do it 5 only. But planning on running 5 and kicking the pug is very, very unrealistic.

You know what a kick feature could be used for? To get the lvl 45 in ToE kicked which always burn the low levels. The majority of them can run ToE solo, why dont they do it? And if they cant, why dont they wait? And if they dont want to wait, why dont they give at least a warning for the firewall? This is one of the most asocial aspects I've ever seen in an MMO, it's like an implemented mechanism to kill the fun for others (well, my proposal is to take soulstones out of ToE because I dont see a reason why a lvl 45 has to run a lvl 36 dungeon).

there are better ways to deal with the bot issue like a mandatory random number generator that you have to put in the random numbers. This would keep bots out of the CSD's.  As far as afk players well that happens to every game and vote kick is not the answer to that because it will become a bigger evil then the few afk people.  (this can also be fixed on the devs end) 

Overall the vote to kick option is the lazy mans way out of responsibility (cough) devs (cough)..

Almost every dungeon has an afk person or a bot. This is ridiculous. Now tell me , how many dungeons have elitist jerks who abuse the system and kick someone innocent? very few. And why would anyone would want to run a dungeon with elitist jerks anyway, just find another group. 

7 minutes ago, Celestine said:

Every MMO I know has a kick feature. So you're saying that BnS is the first MMO that has the ultimate solution to this problem? And no other MMO dev every had this idea or tested it?

I dont know how many other MMOs you've played but where I come from, the other group really must be offended by a single player to corcondantly kick. And what's that with your theoretical 5 guild members-1 pug? I believe you know yourself how low the possibility is on that scenario, they either run it with full 6, with 4 or even do it 5 only. But planning on running 5 and kicking the pug is very, very unrealistic.

You know what a kick feature could be used for? To get the lvl 45 in ToE kicked which always burn the low levels. The majority of them can run ToE solo, why dont they do it? And if they cant, why dont they wait? And if they dont want to wait, why dont they give at least a warning for the firewall? This is one of the most asocial aspects I've ever seen in an MMO, it's like an implemented mechanism to kill the fun for others (well, my proposal is to take soulstones out of ToE because I dont see a reason why a lvl 45 has to run a lvl 36 dungeon).

It happened all the time in Neverwinter all the time. Just because you have never run into the problem doesnt mean it doesn't exist. 

A kick feature is used by those people who THINK they are better and only want specific classes or dps in their groups. It is AMAZING how elite players become when they hit max level..  They forget all the people who helped them.

You MUST be living in a fairy tale land if you think vote to kick is NOT abused more then it is useful.....

6 minutes ago, Celestine said:

Yeah. I run TOE for the soulstones. I'm not doing faction stuff (I'm not into pvp and I'm red in Mushin. 'nuff said there XD) AT LEAST I keep the other players with me and not rush or anything. But I know what you are saying. Seen it while leveling and it really is not fun to be left behind or killed by the fire and not even getting a res.

I have also seen in other games how a few guild members queue for a party, find a PUG, then kick them at the end. All in a coordinated way to use other people blatantly. BUT those are the lesser of evils. Bots and overall leechers are a bigger problem to me because they take space, contribute nothing, and get the exact same privileges to have money and items that others worked harder for because of lack of manpower.

57 minutes ago, amorent said:

Lol at people who think bots and afkers are somehow a much smaller problem than once in a blue moon elitist jerks in dungeons, which justifies in their minds non-implementing of kick function

Some people have run into the problem more than others. Their opinion simply shows their experiences with the problem.

2 hours ago, Greeny191 said:

Then people who fight but do not do the dps or exactly what one person wants gets kicked.

I have seen the system over-abused in every MMO that I have played. 

Is it needed sometimes, but I would say it would be abused more then it is really truly needed.

Group of 5 guild members and 1 pugger at end kicks pugger cause they jerks (in other games was to invite GM or officer) so they could get the end chest..

here's a fix for that.... once you make it to the last boss take away the kick option

59 minutes ago, amorent said:

Lol at people who think bots and afkers are somehow a much smaller problem than once in a blue moon elitist jerks in dungeons, which justifies in their minds non-implementing of kick function

well if you are trying to run 4 man naru with 383 AP than yeah I want to kick you....

Your stupid fault for trying to come into a dungeon without the proper items...

35 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

here's a fix for that.... once you make it to the last boss take away the kick option

well if you are trying to run 4 man naru with 383 AP than yeah I want to kick you....

That is not the persons fault all the time.   Even in Neverwinter where instances do not open up to you UNTIL you have a specific GS people will still kick you when you have the minimum GS. I have seen many groups of minimum GS beat instances in NW yet some people like to be jerks and want to run it super fast and safe kicking everyone that doesn't meet the GS they want.

Only the devs know what the minimum GS would be per instance, but even then jerks will still kick people and trust me noone cares about how good you are at minimum gs they only care about running through it as fast as possible.

2 minutes ago, Greeny191 said:

That is not the persons fault all the time.   Even in Neverwinter where instances do not open up to you UNTIL you have a specific GS people will still kick you when you have the minimum GS. I have seen many groups of minimum GS beat instances in NW yet some people like to be jerks and want to run it super fast and safe kicking everyone that doesn't meet the GS they want.

Only the devs know what the minimum GS would be per instance, but even then jerks will still kick people and trust me noone cares about how good you are at minimum gs they only care about running through it as fast as possible.

•  

well yeah I don't want to spend 5 hours on a dungeon that takes 40min, because I'm stuck with two min people in my group....

and I have tired to give the benefit of the doubt to min ap people but every time they are horrid and really not worth the hassle.

They need to fix their *cricket*ed up loading screens first before adding any kind of kick function.... I got plenty of times where I'm just way too long on the loading screen, and by the time I load into the dungeon, the other party members are already WAY ahead...

And sometimes the game crashes too.....

7 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

well yeah I don't want to spend 5 hours on a dungeon that takes 40min, because I'm stuck with two min people in my group....

and I have tired to give the benefit of the doubt to min ap people but every time they are horrid and really not worth the hassle.

Then people like you need to create your own group and not *pug* it. It is people like you that ruin games. Never wanting to find your own groups but kicking all the people that do not meet your requirements.  You are the PERFECT example of why vote to kick should NOT be implemented. 

38 minutes ago, Greeny191 said:

Then people like you need to create your own group and not *pug* it. It is people like you that ruin games. Never wanting to find your own groups but kicking all the people that do not meet your requirements.  You are the PERFECT example of why vote to kick should NOT be implemented. 

Most of the time it is a made group, but we need one more person.

the low ap people that are trying a dungeon with subpar gear is the real issue maybe if you spent more time trying to get your gear up and less time freaking out about being kicked than you would be able to do those dungeons XD

12 hours ago, Puppy Pie said:

Well, you are already kicking me from naryu 4 man with my 383 AP by turning to lf party tool and saying "naryu lab 4 man 450 AP MIN". See my point? 

The point is kicking bots.
I'm damn tired of all those *cricket*ing freeloaders that just enters the instance without doing anything, forcing me to quit and re-quit until I can find a group of real people.

It's frustrating enough to have the chats filled with spambots and the arenas crowded with destroyer bots; now we can't even stop them from ruining our instances because some genius at NCSOFT thought that removing the kicking option was a smart thing to do.

There are dozens of solutions to the ninja-kick issue and they have been already used in other MMOs, it's just a matter of copying them. How hard can it be?

On 3/18/2016 at 1:40 PM, amorent said:

how many dungeons have elitist jerks who abuse the system and kick someone innocent? very few.

I'd say "none", because they can't kick.

On 3/18/2016 at 3:40 PM, Puppy Pie said:

...and this is why we can't have the kick function.
Thank you, Puppy Pie.

Archived