F for Leech and Rupture

phie

Anybody know how to reset the key bind F for using leech and rupture, usually my combo is (with helix)

V - (4 -F can do 3 times if V hit) - 3 (reset V) - V (4 -F can do 3 times if V hit) - F (leech, reset V again) - V (4 -F can do 3 times if V hit) - soulburn (reset CD) and repeat.

My question is, can i change F skill for leech to other keybind?

why? i need leech only if all skill cd to reset skill, because im always hit key multiple times, i use leech instead of rupture.

sorry for my bad english, hope u guys understand what i mean.

I don't think you can, however you should use Leech asap so you can double Wingstorm to get twice the damage with the crit dmg buff. After Leech you're 3 lowers the CD of Leech by 6 seconds so it's better to use that after the first combo. If you have soulburn or timewarp up you should use that directly after leech so you can stack the crit dmg buff or spam 4 Vs plus 4s while having the crit dmg buff of Leech. The benefit of doing this is you can just spam F without having to worry about anything.

Wrong rotation. Using Rupture instead of S2T3 RMB during Wingstorm is an DPS lose. Get Mantra S1T3 aswell (15 focusregen).

You should aim for:

V - (4 - F - LMB) - 2x (4 - RMB x3/4) -> Rupture - Leech -> V - (4 - F - LMB) - 2x (4 - RMB x3/4) -> 3 (reset V and reduces leech CD by 6 seconds) -> V - (4 - F - LMB) - 2x (4 - RMB x3/4) -> Soulburn

This rotation nets you the highest DPS and best sustain for the helix build.

Archived