Can log in but get D/C in loading screen

zullee

I am on Yehara  server (U.S.) and l have been getting bad lag and disconnects today and now when i try to play it will  get to about 75% loaded and i get a d/c or it will just get stuck at 75% is anyone else having problems like this? thanks

Try doing the MSConfig instructions linked in my SIG. It is very likely you may have drivers conflicting with the game.

Prior to doing it I also had the same issue, screen lags, BW freezes, disc, machine reboots at crowded towns, I don't have those issues anymore.

16 minutes ago, AttacKat said:
16 minutes ago, AttacKat said:

Try doing the MSConfig instructions linked in my SIG. It is very likely you may have drivers conflicting with the game.

Prior to doing it I also had the same issue, screen lags, BW freezes, disc, machine reboots at crowded towns, I don't have those issues anymore.

i  just tried doing that i get the same thing d/c or stuck at loading screen sometimes it lets me in but i get d/c after a few min. I have been able to play fine every day since launch  but today is the first day this has ever happened. its really frustrating because i don't know if its me or the server having problems. :(

11 hours ago, zullee said:

i  just tried doing that i get the same thing d/c or stuck at loading screen sometimes it lets me in but i get d/c after a few min. I have been able to play fine every day since launch  but today is the first day this has ever happened. its really frustrating because i don't know if its me or the server having problems. :(

Try changing your GFX setting to "Optimize for Combat" under Settings -> Graphics -> Advanced Settings and see if that helps. I was getting this too when I played Skyforge, after some google search I underclocked my GFX and it stopped that game from doing it.

Also disable any anti-virus/melware scanners temporary to see they may be causing problems.

Archived