Do you think content is being released too fast?

Lissy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I do feel the level cap raise is happening too soon. I'm only just now getting comfortable with the endgame and finally made some progress with the costly gear upgrades (yay, Siren!). I'm planning to get one alt to Siren as well to skip a couple of steps from the new upgrade path, but that's it. No True Pirate or HM5 or Naryu SS.

Then again, I'll be able to farm the freaky black bondage outfits from BSH4 without the "580+ AP, no Sins, must have dungeon memorized and cybernetic keyboard implants!" crap. Soulstones will most likely drop a lot in price once the initial upgrade rush blows over, which is good for me, since I don't care for PvP. Same with MTS.

So yes, it is too fast, but it sort of works for me.

I dont think it's to fast. You can easily be capped with a char at this point of time tho. I am not, but i have the gold so i could -  and i dont even play a lot currently. Like a few hours a day. The people who really play a lot should be maxed for quite a bit now and start to bore themselves. So in fact, i'd say give us the content as fast as possible until we catched up. I dont think that it will be possible to keep up with the content unless you pay tons of real money but that's actually not a bad thing in my opinion. I dont WANT to be capped fast because as soon as we are, we will lose interest. 

I believe that their shedule until now was very well chosen (~3 weeks per patch). I think that the next patch will take slightly longer than thos 3 weeks but it also seems to be bigger. I dont think it's to fast, or that "to fast" is even possible. The sooner we caught up with korea the better, as long as we dont get everything in one patch since that would spoil all steps in progression til the capped endgae korea content gear is reached (even tho.. i hope that this is actually not easy. Many people i see in videos dont have perfect gear or capped hongmoon level, so we should be busy quite a while. Or at least i hope so..)

tbh, I hit 45 yesterday on my BD, (second 45) and I'm at rank 10 Awakened Siren so far.. so it isn't the hardest, P.S u only need to get to Dark Pirate as far as I know for the weapon change.. as far as I'm aware, you will actually be rounded to ur Overall Name (Siren or Pirate) and Be distributed on those bases, I could be wrong.

7 minutes ago, Dr SoulReaper said:

another 2 cents here... yea they are... maybe they should spend 4-6 weeks fixing glaringly large issues with current patch (lag spikes and fps drops mainly) and then release silver frost... more content just causes compounding issues if old ones arent fixed

fps drops and lag is caused Because this games optimisation isn't for a Updated gaming PC, its built to run off 1 core, which will cause u huge problems if ur running anything over a Dual Core PC, u need these updates to come to reach the Optimisation that KR Currently uses which will provide for PCS with more then 2 Cores.

we Wont get the Optimisation til we catch up with KR, so if u want the Fix to these problems u need to be encouraging the company to go faster not slower, remember we only get the FIXS via the Held back patchs, no idea why these fixs such as Optimisation etc etc weren't Implemented from the start, for our Delayed Part where we're catching up is what is locking us from it.

YES!
I play 10 hours a day.

I rerolled Warlock when it came out. I have a hard time keeping up, I can only imagine people with less playtime.

I love that there is lots of new stuff to be released, but they can slow down a bit with benifits to us all.

They could for example postpone Silver for 4-6 weeks at least, while they root out ALL boots, kthanksbye ;)

On ‎17‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 1:42 AM, Lissy said:

How am I going to get true pirate upgrade on ONE character let alone at least another of my alts?? I hear that when the level 50 expansion hits the weapon upgrades become HELLA more expensive..... why not let players who are a bit slower that others catch the *cricket* up first?! you don't have to release all the content from KR within like 5 months..... are you just trying to save this game from bots by adding content  too fast rather than COMBAT the bots?! Holy jesus .... I'm sorry I am not such a hardcore player that I didn't get true pirate on my warlock on day 3 -_-

I really hate this.....

does anyone know the exact date of Silverfrost so I can work my ass off to get my weapons ready?!

you are slow progress player, and you want to make an alt? seriously? if they release 1-2 updates per year for slow progress players like you, the rest of us are doomed. there are more than 5 content updates till we reach the current Korean update. we don't want to wait 2-3 years till we get Soul Fighter class, 100 floor Tower solo dungeon, the new 24-man hard raid(4 full party, and not each on his own like Nightshade harbor) etc etc content. 50lvl content will be released this spring. no specific date yet, so you have some time. for 1 character to reach True Pirate for sure

Archived