Sign in to follow this  
saitamo

WOW F7 outfit got!!!!!!!

Amkatar   

Thats not really rare. Plus its only a recolored version of Pure evil.

Gratz though ;)

Edited by Amkatar

Thoron   

Gz !! Hope you like the outfit :)

Time to get on the good grind for the hat >:D

2 minutes ago, Amkatar said:

Dont be mean =/, is true but you dont have to say it, also, most of the ppl i know like the Bodyguard color way more than the Pure Evil, and some dont even like the color of Pure Evil.

Gratz! ^^

Edited by BattleKat

2 minutes ago, Amkatar said:

Ouch man! Don't kill someone's excitement over a new outfit. It's a good outfit.

TigerKFM   
4 hours ago, angelcots said:

Ouch man! Don't kill someone's excitement over a new outfit. It's a good outfit.

It's not really killing it when everyone towards the end of the darkness chapter gets a similar outfit with different colors. (Or buys it with moonwater plains stones from hogshead hamlet)

Looking at this picture they dont seem to have a ton of gold. Their FPS while nothing is going on in a room where it is only them and they only have 33 FPS? I think this fight was a really tough fight for them and getting this costume was likely a huge accomplishment for them. I doubt this is a true siren acc/true pirate weapon player. 

Royo   

i personally like the hat and outfit combo very much on my gon FM, as it has a proper ponytail and the way gon females look a bit downwards while standing still it looks mysterious from outside :) here's my char, sadly i'm on my phone and cant deliver a better screenshot.ZgSciGx.jpg

16 hours ago, BattleKat said:

also, most of the ppl i know like the Bodyguard color way more than the Pure Evil, and some dont even like the color of Pure Evil.

Grats on getting the outfit ^^. I like to keep with the samurai theme(since I'm a BM), and the F7 outfit is pretty much my fave in game. I wear it all the time, and I completely understand when people want to wear it :)

LiriC   

do you have any idea how bad I want the HAT , I got the suit twice .. and had to destroy one because well.. there's no point to have two now is it.. and plus the other suit that is very similar that you get from quests...

I just want that hat so bad :((

saitamo   

i dont even know now what is more rare The hat or outfit :D. btw thnx you all this achievment its rlly big deal for me :_) now somehow need to get that hat :)

5 minutes ago, saitamo said:

i dont even know now what is more rare The hat or outfit :D. btw thnx you all this achievment its rlly big deal for me :_) now somehow need to get that hat :)

I think hat is the one hard to get

saitamo   

Fifi2 ofc not :D 

godofwrath yh i think so but i see alot ppl with that hat but not the outfit

KaLnoX   

Some people belittling other player's accomplishments ingame. People like that are usually miserable irl. Gratz to op though.

gypt   

I ve got the outfit earlier but my 13th kill of 7th floor gave the hat, doesnt seem that rare.. or maybe i was lucky for a change :))

Edited by gypt

I had no idea this outfit and hat were such a big deal, when I got them I was completely neutral. Guess it is a big deal, idk.

1 hour ago, saitamo said:

Fifi2 ofc not :D 

godofwrath yh i think so but i see alot ppl with that hat but not the outfit

I've got 3 outfits 0 hat :)