WOW F7 outfit got!!!!!!!

saitamo

2 minutes ago, Amkatar said:

Thats not really rare. Plus its only a recolored version of Pure evil.

Dont be mean =/, is true but you dont have to say it, also, most of the ppl i know like the Bodyguard color way more than the Pure Evil, and some dont even like the color of Pure Evil.

Gratz! ^^

4 hours ago, angelcots said:

Ouch man! Don't kill someone's excitement over a new outfit. It's a good outfit.

It's not really killing it when everyone towards the end of the darkness chapter gets a similar outfit with different colors. (Or buys it with moonwater plains stones from hogshead hamlet)

Looking at this picture they dont seem to have a ton of gold. Their FPS while nothing is going on in a room where it is only them and they only have 33 FPS? I think this fight was a really tough fight for them and getting this costume was likely a huge accomplishment for them. I doubt this is a true siren acc/true pirate weapon player. 

i personally like the hat and outfit combo very much on my gon FM, as it has a proper ponytail and the way gon females look a bit downwards while standing still it looks mysterious from outside :) here's my char, sadly i'm on my phone and cant deliver a better screenshot.ZgSciGx.jpg

16 hours ago, BattleKat said:

also, most of the ppl i know like the Bodyguard color way more than the Pure Evil, and some dont even like the color of Pure Evil.

Grats on getting the outfit ^^. I like to keep with the samurai theme(since I'm a BM), and the F7 outfit is pretty much my fave in game. I wear it all the time, and I completely understand when people want to wear it :)

do you have any idea how bad I want the HAT , I got the suit twice .. and had to destroy one because well.. there's no point to have two now is it.. and plus the other suit that is very similar that you get from quests...

I just want that hat so bad :((

Archived