HNZ

Blade and Soul IS censored

HNZ   

I was watching an old video from steparu where I noticed a costume more specifically the Pale Stalker Raiment being different than how I remembered it so I did some researching and found that our blade and soul vs their blade and soul is censored take a look. Here are the URLs with the best time stamps and views of it 

Edit: Spoiler for those of you care about the story and can look past the earbleedingly bad voice overs and atrocious translation

Spoiler

I would post screenshots of them in game but it doesn't seem like you're aloud to post pics so you'll have to go in game in F3 costume gallery and look for yourself they are indeed different. also here is the Korean dobok gallery which has almost all the Korean doboks I didn't have enough time to look for any other censored ones but the Pale stalker Raiment for those of you who can't read Korean (like myself) it's on the 2nd page 1st column 5th from the bottom http://www.thisisgame.com/bns/info/clothes/list.php it's a lot less censored on all the females of each race except lyn

imo this is pretty bullshit how ncsoft lied to us

Edited by Rukkirii
Placed the videos in a spoiler.

trhycx   

They commented on this previously, you could have just searched pale stalker on the forums and it comes up. Also should add spoiler to all this given the video you're linking. 

Liinxy   

Please see the below response regarding this concern: 

On 2/12/2016 at 6:16 PM, Hime said:

Thank you everyone for bringing this to our attention. The version of the Pale Stalker Raiment that is in-game is a variant design. We’re working on adding the original costume and more details on that will be available later.

This thread will be closed as it is a duplicate topic. Please use the search feature at the top of the forum prior to posting. You may find your question already answered. ^_^

[Closed - Duplicate Topic]