Preparation from 45 to 50 video guide

Magzs

Hey guys! Now that 50 patch has been announced, I made a preparation from 45 to 50 video guide. I hope you guys enjoy! Leave a comment if you have any comments or questions or drop by my live stream and let me know what you think of it, thanks for watching!

EDIT:  Quick update guys! It seems that NCwest has heard and acknowledged the issues people are having with rushing their weapons to Awakened Pirate+ since they just dropped the xpac announcement out of nowhere in such short amount of time.  They're going to add alternate paths for weapon upgrading.  What this means is most likely that you can pick either 50 path or 45 path up until true pirate. We'll see soon once their post goes live but good news nonetheless!

Source:

1 minute ago, Enamour said:

Hmm...so I really can't afford to invest anymore time or coin into my alts really I guess. I wonder how easy/difficult 45-50 will be.

Leveling wise the 45-50 isn't bad. A lot of story quest and very little blue quest. Most of the epic dungeons at 50 are a lot harder than all the dungeons 45 but, of course, still doable :)

Just now, Magzs said:

Leveling wise the 45-50 isn't bad. A lot of story quest and very little blue quest. Most of the epic dungeons at 50 are a lot harder than all the dungeons 45 but, of course, still doable :)

Do you know about what gear is required to comfortably do those dungeons?

Here is my question and it's specifically about the whole weapon issue. So your graph shows two distint lines coming from the end of the true pirate chain and at the end of the true siren chain. So if you say stop progressing in between this line does it force you into the 50 progression or does the 50 progression only continue once you reach the end of the true pirate chain. I like to keep my accessories at the same pace and I only have one left but with this on the slate for release, this pushes the weapon into the priority for the reasons you mentioned. So the question remains should I rush "true pirate" or should I just work to progress past true siren? Thanks for the video btw, great job.

47 minutes ago, Pent said:

So if you say stop progressing in between this line does it force you into the 50 progression or does the 50 progression only continue once you reach the end of the true pirate chain.

The NA chain, is our current upgrade path. The lower chain, is what other regions (TW) current uses. So when we get the L50 patch and we stay on the TW path, the NA path will be replaced by the TW path. This is why he indicated it will be cheaper to upgrade now then wait until when you need moonstones.

1 hour ago, Enamour said:

Do you know about what gear is required to comfortably do those dungeons?

I'd say for the average player siren+ on weapon and accessories for 6man and at true pirate+ for 4man.

I'm assuming the new update will be out by beginning of April. I need some help regarding the weapon upgrades.

I currently have awaken Siren weapon and I feel as a casual player (1hr/day, occasionally 2hr) getting just one set pirate weapon by April is IMPOSSIBLE.

(1) 1hr/day is about just 1 nightshade 24man, which I can't remember correctly, about 3 Gold? Plus I do crafting on MTS and Premium Refiner, which yield total 3 gold max/day. (i can only collect/craft once per day due to casual). So in a month, thats 180 gold, can't even Envolve from Awaken to True pirate.

Ok! Bad luck to people like me. I can only guess just how sky high priced new evolution mats will be when new content comes. 

But then, I manage to fix this problem by dumping loads of NCoin to this game, now nearly 50k, I can just buy gold from EX. Fine. Then I faced the next problem:

(2) In order to Envolve/breakthrough, I need Siren weapon, Dark Pirate weapon and Pirate weapon. Just say Siren weapon, I need 40 embles from Poh, and if I use my 1hr daily doing poh 24, that means I will be getting 4 embles a day? So that's 10 days straight then I can obtain the True Siren.... God I dont know how long it would take me to do the B***** Nightshade to get the embles for the Dark Pirate and Pirate. And AH? Too bad both embles and the weapon are unable to trade. So those people who saying this game is P2W care to drop in and explain to me how I can get to true pirate before the update even with $?  (4 man? I tried, too bad, I only have 378 AP and I got kick out 8 time in a row because other team members saying 400+AP only!!!! I am a WL...... And the only way to get to those AP is thought getting those weapon.)

Now I am really stuck, I stopped buying gold from EX because I feel its pointless. So my question is, (a) should I just keep buying gold and upgrade my weapon to as far as I can go? (2)or should I save up the NCoin and wait for the update then buy gold off EX at a much lower rate and use those to buy new mats and upgrade? (3)Or should I just wait for Legendary weapon to come out, the dump another 1-2k usd and buy the S3 weapon off the market?

PS, I know Siren/Pirate will go to different upgrade tree, but what if I have a awaken pirate, do I still get the option of upgrading to True pirate then to Breez or the awaken Pirate will not be able to upgrade anymore

Thanks for the help in advance

I think it's about 4g for a Brilliant Moonwater Key. That's pretty much one run of NSH or E. Fleet. I believe Blackram Supply gives you a Siren weapon chest for clearing, with a chance at a raw drop of any of the sealed weapon types. That would be the least expensive way for you to manage it. Same story for Bloodshade Harbor for your Pirate weapon. The Dark Pirate you have a chance at from killing MM and getting a Brilliant chest or a small chance from the Wheel of Fate. Again, using Moonwater Keys for each will guarantee your weapon and is a cost you can afford from dailies. The main thing will be getting the additional gold for stones, etc, but yes, getting to Awakened Pirate now will save you a lot of gold and time after the update.

Only weapon path will change. You will just be able to upgrade accs further after true siren.
If you can't afford to upgrade both, just concentrate on your weapon if you want the easier path in lvl 50.

13 hours ago, SixGod said:

I'm assuming the new update will be out by beginning of April. I need some help regarding the weapon upgrades.

I currently have awaken Siren weapon and I feel as a casual player (1hr/day, occasionally 2hr) getting just one set pirate weapon by April is IMPOSSIBLE.

(1) 1hr/day is about just 1 nightshade 24man, which I can't remember correctly, about 3 Gold? Plus I do crafting on MTS and Premium Refiner, which yield total 3 gold max/day. (i can only collect/craft once per day due to casual). So in a month, thats 180 gold, can't even Envolve from Awaken to True pirate.

Ok! Bad luck to people like me. I can only guess just how sky high priced new evolution mats will be when new content comes. 

But then, I manage to fix this problem by dumping loads of NCoin to this game, now nearly 50k, I can just buy gold from EX. Fine. Then I faced the next problem:

(2) In order to Envolve/breakthrough, I need Siren weapon, Dark Pirate weapon and Pirate weapon. Just say Siren weapon, I need 40 embles from Poh, and if I use my 1hr daily doing poh 24, that means I will be getting 4 embles a day? So that's 10 days straight then I can obtain the True Siren.... God I dont know how long it would take me to do the B***** Nightshade to get the embles for the Dark Pirate and Pirate. And AH? Too bad both embles and the weapon are unable to trade. So those people who saying this game is P2W care to drop in and explain to me how I can get to true pirate before the update even with $?  (4 man? I tried, too bad, I only have 378 AP and I got kick out 8 time in a row because other team members saying 400+AP only!!!! I am a WL...... And the only way to get to those AP is thought getting those weapon.)

Now I am really stuck, I stopped buying gold from EX because I feel its pointless. So my question is, (a) should I just keep buying gold and upgrade my weapon to as far as I can go? (2)or should I save up the NCoin and wait for the update then buy gold off EX at a much lower rate and use those to buy new mats and upgrade? (3)Or should I just wait for Legendary weapon to come out, the dump another 1-2k usd and buy the S3 weapon off the market?

PS, I know Siren/Pirate will go to different upgrade tree, but what if I have a awaken pirate, do I still get the option of upgrading to True pirate then to Breez or the awaken Pirate will not be able to upgrade anymore

Thanks for the help in advance

Ouch, 1-2 hours a day will make it tough for sure. If you really can't play more than that, even on weekends, then you'll cut it really close. I would definitely try though if I were you to go for awakened pirate. I don't know how much gold you currently have or how much of the materials you have already but do pvp faction dailies for ~19 soulstones takes maybe 20mins, depending on your server of course.

Then Poh 24man for siren emblems. you can farm these emblems by killing the bosses over and over and open the chests you get. Same thing with Nightshade harbor.

Or you can do as Prototype said and buy the blue moonwater keys and open the siren chest and bloodshade chests with those for guaranteed weapons. That would cut down a lot of time farming siren emblems and pirate emblems.

S3 legendary weapons are only in China as far as I know and I'm positive that we'll never get those here. Assuming we follow the same path as TW (which we've been doing for most of the part so far) the first legendary we'll get will be from weapon evolution past scorpion weapon. That legendary can't be sold and is the one you pick, black soul or white soul.

After the lvl 50 patch, yes, if you have awakened pirate you will be fine.  You'll go from awakened pirate to true pirate to true gale so as long as you get awakened pirate you're golden!

11 minutes ago, Zoi said:

thanks for this cool guide mate. what about earings, rings, necklace etc.?

have you an advice for this one? do we need to upgrade it also as faar as we can?

Accessories will remain the same as they are now :)

Very nice guide, thanks a bunch! You got a nice stream too, thanks for answering all the questions on there for newbies like me.  It's really refreshing to talk to someone that is good at the game but not elitist about it. Thanks again!

1 hour ago, Araknor said:

Very nice guide, thanks a bunch! You got a nice stream too, thanks for answering all the questions on there for newbies like me.  It's really refreshing to talk to someone that is good at the game but not elitist about it. Thanks again!

Thanks man, appreciate it!

3 hours ago, Magzs said:

Thanks man, appreciate it!

Another nice video from the magzster! nice job, can you share some more info on how much gold your can make on average from dailies/main quest? or by what i call the ''Blackwyrm weekend'' farming bw/terrors, or in this case the new zone? ty

On 18/03/2016 at 4:29 AM, Magzs said:

Ouch, 1-2 hours a day will make it tough for sure. If you really can't play more than that, even on weekends, then you'll cut it really close. I would definitely try though if I were you to go for awakened pirate. I don't know how much gold you currently have or how much of the materials you have already but do pvp faction dailies for ~19 soulstones takes maybe 20mins, depending on your server of course.

Then Poh 24man for siren emblems. you can farm these emblems by killing the bosses over and over and open the chests you get. Same thing with Nightshade harbor.

Or you can do as Prototype said and buy the blue moonwater keys and open the siren chest and bloodshade chests with those for guaranteed weapons. That would cut down a lot of time farming siren emblems and pirate emblems.

S3 legendary weapons are only in China as far as I know and I'm positive that we'll never get those here. Assuming we follow the same path as TW (which we've been doing for most of the part so far) the first legendary we'll get will be from weapon evolution past scorpion weapon. That legendary can't be sold and is the one you pick, black soul or white soul.

After the lvl 50 patch, yes, if you have awakened pirate you will be fine.  You'll go from awakened pirate to true pirate to true gale so as long as you get awakened pirate you're golden!

Thanks for such a detailed reply. 

I never did fraction dailies before, didn't know you can get so much in such a short time haha, might try it tonight.

For the emblems, I straight up brought 5 moonwater brilliant keys as soon as WL launches. But I don't know why I have Never seen a weapon box from the Poh and BSH (24man and 6man) (excluding the stormed Siren weapon) hence I thought those only available in 4man. The good news is yesterday I got the rewards from Leveling and the Siren emblems are enough for me to get the weapon. Now I am just farming the BSH emblems.

I am thinking of leveling a FM from Lv1 to 45 from now as I have got a week to play about 4hr/day. My question is, I have about 2 and half weeks before the update, and I am ready to spend another $600 on NCoin for this new character, which about just below 700 Gold if I buy from EX. Do you think with these 700 Gold I am able to get it to Awaken Pirate within 2 and half weeks? Because if its a mission impossible I will put the FM on hold and use those $ on other things first.

Thanks in advance

16 hours ago, Ambition said:

Another nice video from the magzster! nice job, can you share some more info on how much gold your can make on average from dailies/main quest? or by what i call the ''Blackwyrm weekend'' farming bw/terrors, or in this case the new zone? ty

Not sure about the main quest but probably about close to twice as much gold as you do right now from dailies, assuming you do all the lvl 50 ones. The new terror farming is influenced a lot by RNG and we've no idea yet what the cost will be for Moonstones so hard to say.

17 hours ago, SixGod said:

Thanks for such a detailed reply. 

I never did fraction dailies before, didn't know you can get so much in such a short time haha, might try it tonight.

For the emblems, I straight up brought 5 moonwater brilliant keys as soon as WL launches. But I don't know why I have Never seen a weapon box from the Poh and BSH (24man and 6man) (excluding the stormed Siren weapon) hence I thought those only available in 4man. The good news is yesterday I got the rewards from Leveling and the Siren emblems are enough for me to get the weapon. Now I am just farming the BSH emblems.

I am thinking of leveling a FM from Lv1 to 45 from now as I have got a week to play about 4hr/day. My question is, I have about 2 and half weeks before the update, and I am ready to spend another $600 on NCoin for this new character, which about just below 700 Gold if I buy from EX. Do you think with these 700 Gold I am able to get it to Awaken Pirate within 2 and half weeks? Because if its a mission impossible I will put the FM on hold and use those $ on other things first.

Thanks in advance

Since the xpac was just announced a few hours ago that it will be released in 2 days, you won't have any time to get awakened pirate :( . I feel bad for you bro but it's not completely over, just means you have to farm more at 50! :)

Archived