Apology to NCSOFT and an Suggestion.

DnknDonutz

Hello NCSOFT.

My latest forum post got me banned for 24 hours, i later realized what i did wrong. i was very mad and upset, didnt think straight

only what i thought was to scream on forums, which is not the place for that, you should adress the issue with cool head and mindset.

for that i am sincerly sorry.

Please try to fix this issue, its a big problem maybe try to change the way game launches? 

my game started working automaticly the next day.

im sorry again, i will continue to support this comapany.

Now for the suggestion.

Can you somehow put Wardrope as account shared so its possible to premium (obivously cos you can store costumes there) to take out and equip the costume they got with other characters, this makes it much better and more people are satisfied. Ive seen complaints about the Wardrobe, and i think this would be a perfect solution, so you dont have to get the same costume all over again, or when its a limited time costume u can use it on any character not only the one you bought/got it with,

Thank you!

In regards to the suggestion, I thought this was already a thing until I created a new character and noticed that it's not. I to would like to see the Wardrobe become account wide or at the very least give us an easy way to send the costumes between characters. I was able to get the entire Deva costume with ease on my Lyn but not on my Jin. I don't want to grind Deva for the rest of the costume when I already have the entire costume on another character. The same goes for the other Wheel costumes and any other that is not given for quests. I also don't want to rebuy costumes, race locked or not, for all my alts. One of the costumes I have is the rng box costume. I got lucky with that one and don't think I'll get lucky a second time. Actually, I'm not even sure if that rng box is still in the store or not.

Archived