Nerfs?

Kenshiro13

Ok, when will you start nerfing characters because this is getting annoying.

KFMs, can keep you stunned/dazed for 10 seconds during that time your health bar will disappear.

Assasins, ghost fight and the ghost goes invisible even when using AOEs.

Destroyers, stun 2 times and kill the person there with that instant.

Blade masters, stuns for days at a time and when you are not stunned, he will be blocking it all.

Blade dancers, what damage and cc? I cant killed.

Force Masters, what cant move, don't worry I'm just encasing you with ice.

Warlocks, wanna see ya magic trick? I'm gonna make this health bar disappear. BOOM! It's, it's gone.

And the most cancer giving one; 

Summoners, what is that, an air combo let me just use this cat and stop it. Here let me knock you down with my cat and by the way you cannot escape from this(what seems to be a bug and seems is not to be a reason for a ban). What is this you finally did some damage to me, well let me just heal from you because f*** you. Hmm I don't want to get damaged here let me use this fart cloud and be immune to damage and while we are here let me resurrect my cat at it.

Here is the most annoying things about every class, but seriously do something to the summoner, its ability make your entire kit useless is total bs. As far as I know only warlocks and actually kill summoners. 

13 minutes ago, Kenshiro13 said:

Ok, when will you start nerfing characters because this is getting annoying.

KFMs, can keep you stunned/dazed for 10 seconds during that time your health bar will disappear.

Assasins, ghost fight and the ghost goes invisible even when using AOEs.

Destroyers, stun 2 times and kill the person there with that instant.

Blade masters, stuns for days at a time and when you are not stunned, he will be blocking it all.

Blade dancers, what damage and cc? I cant killed.

Force Masters, what cant move, don't worry I'm just encasing you with ice.

Warlocks, wanna see ya magic trick? I'm gonna make this health bar disappear. BOOM! It's, it's gone.

And the most cancer giving one; 

Summoners, what is that, an air combo let me just use this cat and stop it. Here let me knock you down with my cat and by the way you cannot escape from this(what seems to be a bug and seems is not to be a reason for a ban). What is this you finally did some damage to me, well let me just heal from you because f*** you. Hmm I don't want to get damaged here let me use this fart cloud and be immune to damage and while we are here let me resurrect my cat at it.

Here is the most annoying things about every class, but seriously do something to the summoner, its ability make your entire kit useless is total bs. As far as I know only warlocks and actually kill summoners. 

Lol, but seriously, you are obviosly playing 1 out of those 8 classes you summed up, so take your own advice and use their trick to make the other guy's healthbar disapear.

Edit: i do have to say, i often react to certain classes aswell ^^, when watching streamers, they make it look so easy, until you play and are on the receiving end of a good or better player.

3 minutes ago, Archess said:

Lol, but seriously, you are obviosly playing 1 out of those 8 classes you summed up, so take your own advice and use their trick to make the other guy's healthbar disapear.

I play 4 of them, KFM, Assassin, Warlock and Blade Master but seriously I have not defeated a summoner without warlock and seriously the fact that they snare you, stop your air combos.

And just because I play them it doesn't mean I like an unfair fight.

41 minutes ago, yeLLowJawn said:

Did you actually just qq about blade master , rofl

Blade Masters MUST bring their A game and not make a single mistake, BUT if they do bring that A game and don't make any mistakes they are the most devastating pvp class right now. Yet you wont see that cause only the top 2-3% of players can do what is needed for that class.

Archived