Sign in to follow this  
Somnolence

Hongmoon Huricane

Hi,

in Silverfrost expansion we will most likely be getting HM version of our regular TAB. There are two versions of this skill worthwhile for PvP, F1T5 and F3T5. However its not clear how the changes work:

* What the new effect Removes Snares does that Removes Snares on use doesn't for F1T5. How does this would interract with Warlock snares that gets reapplied continously.

* Remove charge disable on deflect and reduce cooldown of ram for F3T5 - I guess this evolution is supposed to counter FM.

* How much the 400% defense actually reduces damage, its the same effect on HM Emberstomp. 80% increased speed and increased AoE range on F1T5 seem tempting but classes it would be good against, warlock and summoners have charge disables that will need to be dealt with by taking F3T5.

T5S3 I can imagine using S3 Ram for extending deflect every single time. 9 seconds is the S3 Ram cooldown already, charge disable is broken for you, and the Ram costs no focus and recovers 70 total on hitting a deflect-stunned opponent, so you can freely open up a can every time someone hits your spin. Opens up some pretty big punish opportunities, though I'm not sure how much I'd want to lose my immunity charge. T5S1 is the big spin for bulldozing your way to Warlock -- despite the description, you already get the big blue at T3S1. It seems to be 100% designed to fight that one class with higher movespeed for moving toward the Warlock and away from the doombutton pet. Unlimited snare break and and boosted movespeed would be wondrous. T5S2, I'm not sure why you'd use that one, or against whom. Maybe a PvE thing?