Forums

I didn't get Temptation costume

I'd like to know if its possible to get the costume more than once. Considering the fact that I wanted all the other rewards to the warlock EXCEPT the costume and took them for my warlock. And it turned out its character bound for some reason. 

Well after that fail, I made a new character and grinded it to 45 and now I didn't receive any rewards (I was not expecting to get the unsealing charms and such but I hoped for the costume)

So please tell me how it is.

+1 same here no custume or any other itens of the bonus of geting lvl 45    nick: dark  Spiritmaster (Starfall Crater)  so maeby its a script that its gona run later on and give the itens at a specific hour or something went wrong xd 

43 minutes ago, Kenshiro13 said:

I'd like to know if its possible to get the costume more than once. Considering the fact that I wanted all the other rewards to the warlock EXCEPT the costume and took them for my warlock. And it turned out its character bound for some reason. 

Well after that fail, I made a new character and grinded it to 45 and now I didn't receive any rewards (I was not expecting to get the unsealing charms and such but I hoped for the costume)

So please tell me how it is.

Your first character of any class that meets the criteria of the challenge will earn the costume and the upgrade bundle, which will be sent to your account-wide Received Items tab where it can be claimed by any character. While the upgrade bundle is only able to be earned once, we’ll grant additional Temptation costumes for any other characters that complete the challenge on your account

Back on topic, not received any of my rewards either, rolled warlock day of release and hit 45 about an hour after last maintenance finished, I dont know why things like this are not sorted out while servers are down for maintenance why do they do everything in such a hard way, even on their stream its clearly states you would recieve your reward with each maintenance up to 23 March, which to me would mean you would get it after you log on after maintenance.

Every other game I have played were there are events or give aways like this you receive them on login after their maintenance, but this game its 'we are doing this' 'we are doing that' and you will get it 'soon' or we are 'working on a issue with it' nothing is ever as they say.

Archived