Continued Weapon & Accessory Upgrade Path

Dittze

Continued Weapon & Accessory Upgrade Path

Enjoy a seamless transition from the current weapon and accessory upgrade paths to a new Silverfrost endgame upgrade track. Those who have already upgraded their weapons with endgame materials will skip ahead, while those who have yet to begin progressing at endgame will jump directly to the new system.

So now who did not reach the lvl.45 max upgrade items get auto?

Pirate weapon will no longer exist and will be changed with something named like "True Ten Thousand Souls" weapon. It will be the last 45 lvl hongmoon weapon as the pirate right now. Basically nothing will change in terms of stats and upgrading cost, but the path names will be different.

That's the new system you'll jump in if you don't have pirate right now.

Path of last 45 till the end can be found here (Ultimate = True for NA/EU)

http://www.inmatesgaming.com/silverfrost-weapon.html

7 hours ago, VirtuoZzzo said:

Pirate weapon will no longer exist and will be changed with something named like "True Ten Thousand Souls" weapon. It will be the last 45 lvl hongmoon weapon as the pirate right now. Basically nothing will change in terms of stats and upgrading cost, but the path names will be different.

So if i have awakened pirate when the patch hits,my next step will be true pirate before going into the new path?

41 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Nope. Pirate path will be completely gone. So you wont be able to go true pirate anymore.

No, that's only if you have Awakened Siren/True siren. If you get up to at least Awakened Pirate, you STILL have to go to True Pirate and THEN true breeze.

This is how it was in both BnS TW and JP, in which NA/EU is following. 

So if I had stayed True Siren, I would have been able to skip Pirate completely with this new patch?

If so, that's bogus. Do the people that have True Pirate get something out of it? All that gold and grind wasted?

Take a look at the big picture here and see why you want to get to true pirate before the chain changes and you have to get all the new mats to get to the same place. Only one set of the new mats to get to true gale or w/e they decide to call it instead of multiple sets (at terribly gouged prices of course) to get to the same place just because they couldn't bother to finish upgrading to true pirate now when mats are dirt cheap.

30 minutes ago, Bisera said:

So if I had stayed True Siren, I would have been able to skip Pirate completely with this new patch?

If so, that's bogus. Do the people that have True Pirate get something out of it? All that gold and grind wasted?

You dont skip it,

This picture might help you understand it better (helped me for sure)60f1fe3476.jpg

Basically, if you are true pirate, after the patch youll go for true breeze, if you are at true siren, after the patch youll go to true oath and then move to awakened breeze and true breeze (just like before you would go for awakend pirate and true pirate). So its the same amount of steps.

People say going to pirate is actually cheaper than staying at profane or siren and go for the new path. I am not sure because i didnt play enough on the other servers to get that far, but considering youll need the new mats from silverfrost which are gona be rare when everyone needs them to keep going with their weapons, it makes sense.

13 hours ago, VirtuoZzzo said:

Actually this is more china guide not ours.

On 3/17/2016 at 5:10 AM, Grimoir said:

Actually this is more china guide not ours.

Actually that is not china's path. China didnt do it that way, and China had the Legendary in Nayru Lab, we don't.

That is TW's path (which explains why it is also in chinese characters), and NCsoft NA/EU staff have hinted at many times, we are more or less following the TW model.

Because many of us are afraid of the patch that might come and blow resource prices apart in market, a lot of time have been spent time and effort on researching on the possibilities. And this weapon path is the best conclusion we can come with, with the highest possibility.

It is fine if you still wish to refute everything, but do not mislead others.

On 2016/3/20 at 9:56 AM, Kiriku said:

Does this also apply to the accessories as well? Or just the weapon? Greatly appreciate if anyone can confirm.

I want to know this as well, anyone can answer?

my accessories aren't maxed yet and still on Awakened Siren

23 minutes ago, elliv said:

I want to know this as well, anyone can answer?

my accessories aren't maxed yet and still on Awakened Siren

according to official post, accessories will follow the same path

same path=old path only

• 2 months later...

Archived