Forums

The Levelling Challenge Reward

Noren

hello Im on the f'rench server because im, french Xd , and on the french server there is the same probleme a lot of french people have not receive the outfit.. im waiting too for receive but WHEN... thais is the question... if i have today today i send a new post here .. have a gud day 

ps : sorry for my bad english

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Slyce said:

"...can expect to receive their rewards the day after maintenance each week (March 10, 17, and 24)..."

It's only 4AM PDT so they still have 20 hours to deliver and still be true to "the day after". In 3 hours it's only 24 hours after maintenance.

If you meet some friend on your way to work and ask them to fix your PC "tomorrow" you won't expect them to start at 6AM but rather at 6PM wich is ~36 hours later.

You've got a point, even tho' I'm not digging the way they think out the maintenance hours / rewards / w/e

I've capped my warlock over the past weekend and in the process of getting my summoner to 45 before the event ends. I have not received my leveling reward though it's been 5-6 days now. I will give them until the evening EU time if not I will start sending support tickets. I encourage you to do the same if you're still missing the rewards in a couple hours.

so i made a warlcok on the march 3 right and i no life the thing for a week and i told my friend yo i see so many ppl with the temptation costume and i said when do i got mine i got to level

45 before the next maintenance because that how i new that player were getting it t early , i was lvl 45 for like 4 day before the next and lkast night when i got home i didnt see the costume 

i completed everything i needed to do , my friend said yo u get it the day after i said ight , and then today i still havent gotten it so can someone tell me what did i do wrong ? or do i have to wait longer \(O.O)/ ~eats cookies and drinks milk~ noom noom nom 

Yeah . I hit 45 on my warlock on the 14th..   the maintanance was on 16th ..  and I didnt get it on the 16th.. I asked on the faction chat and I was told that the costume will come the next day.. that would be today.... I'm at work now so can't check if I got it or not ... still 2 more h. till I get home to look if I got it or not.

This is the answer I received from them after my ticket was sent:

"Hello there,

Thank you for contacting Blade & Soul Support.

We would like to inform you that once you have achieved the level required on the leveling challenge, your outfit will be given after the maintenance up until March 23, 2016. So as for your inquiry, we can only advise you to wait for the next maintenance and the outfit to arrive. Hope you understand.

If you have any other concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

GM Ariestaurus
NCSOFT Support Team"

Wtf...

9 hours ago, LostBardows said:

6PST is 2AM here... so yes they are late .

It is not late. You need to go by their time. It is currently 6:55 am PST. It is always delivered the day after maintenance. You will receive it sometimes today.

Level'd my warlock to 45 hell almost hongmoon level 2 and still no rewards for leveling my character up to 45. Come on NCSoft get on the ball and get moving. I bet if it involved us owing you money you'd be all our asses so how about the same courtesy.

Hello, from day 2-12 to March I leveling my pj warlock to level 45, HM 1.(after the patch update March 2). I have not received the rewards ( Temptation costume and all items rewards ). There are any issues?

Character name Adhi (warlock), server Windrest. Thanks.

**I read the other posts, and being EU we have to wait a little more. Thank you anyway.**

Archived