With new Silver Frost have a class balance?

Onsterion

Stop the Summoners from being able to go back to 100% HP at any given time they want before fixing Destroyers having grapples you can't escape from and Dancers being able to spam CC and not give a flying Jinsoyun about it.

10 minutes ago, Noren said:

I don't know what silver frost brings, but destroyer's grapples doesn't do a lot damage and I'm pretty sure you can talent to escape from grapple. 

You can. But fat good it does when they grapple you mid-escape attempt or just jump onto you again and proceed to wring your neck out.

Destroyers do pretty much nothing with their grapple. Hell, the most dangerous thing about their grapple is if they have the focus-damage on it which may stop you from doing a lot of your normal PvP moveset, throwing you off balance a bit.

If I am not wrong, we have the latest class balance patch, there isn't another out there. And KRs do the balancing, not NA/EU NCsoft.

The only form of 'balancing' we get is some classes getting a lot better with the increase in skill points from lvl50 and HM10 (namely BM), making it looks like they got buffed.

And some classes not benefiting much at all from more skill points (FMs/Smns), making it looks like they got nerfed.

Trust me, BMs will be the next 'OMG nerf pls, they steamroll, faceroll in arena wtfbbqomfg' spam threads we will see next.

8 minutes ago, SeroZeroes said:

If I am not wrong, we have the latest class balance patch, there isn't another out there. And KRs do the balancing, not NA/EU NCsoft.

The only form of 'balancing' we get is some classes getting a lot better with the increase in skill points from lvl50 and HM10 (namely BM), making it looks like they got buffed.

And some classes not benefiting much at all from more skill points (FMs/Smns), making it looks like they got nerfed.

Trust me, BMs will be the next 'OMG nerf pls, they steamroll, faceroll in arena wtfbbqomfg' spam threads we will see next.

Lyn Blade Cancers won't be moved off their high horse I'm afraid.

13 minutes ago, Yamyatos said:

The closer we get to the korean content the closer we are to esport balance. Level 50 will do a great deal in this. So yes it will balance classes. Will balance be perfect? I have no idea, but it will be better. 

Agree

With silverfrost we will get a new skill update, since it will be on -par with korean and will be for the tournament.

Now as for other classes:

Summoner can only go to full HP if the person he fights has no clue how to pvp and just helps him heal.

Destroyers - the immunity is only for a moment after they stop spinning, after that they are easy bait.

Blade dancers - might be a bit difficult but as soon as you waste their escapes they cant do anything and are an easy target, especially if you make them drain their chi.

The only ones that always complain are the ones who are either too lazy to watch guides and videos to get better or practice and learn.

With current skill tree any class can be beaten, given the difficulty to beat a class varies its perfectly doable.

So put some effort in and stop always crying that something needs a buff or nerf if you cant handle the learning curve.

BMs getting stronger? No please! They're already OP enough with the block spam and all their cheap DPS and Stuns/dazes/knockdowns. That's my opinion anyway. 

BTW, RIP Blade and Soul once this next patch comes out. (SPOILER ALERT) The story doesn't continue any further after you defeat Jinsoyun in the level 50 cap. Meaning from there the game will slowly begin to die out a slow, painful, death. 

17 minutes ago, ARC-1276 said:

BMs getting stronger? No please! They're already OP enough with the block spam and all their cheap DPS and Stuns/dazes/knockdowns. That's my opinion anyway. 

BTW, RIP Blade and Soul once this next patch comes out. (SPOILER ALERT) The story doesn't continue any further after you defeat Jinsoyun in the level 50 cap. Meaning from there the game will slowly begin to die out a slow, painful, death. 

Playing MMO for the story. Daphuq?

31 minutes ago, ARC-1276 said:

How long has it been since there was a story content update in the korean version?

We will receive the same balance patch that Korea received in January along with the Silverfrost update.

More along that note, we receive the same balance patches as all other regions.  It is important that we have the same balance patches because we intend to participate in the World Championships this year.  There is no custom balancing for our region or any other region.

6 minutes ago, Babbletr0n said:

We will receive the same balance patch that Korea received in January along with the Silverfrost update.

More along that note, we receive the same balance patches as all other regions.  It is important that we have the same balance patches because we intend to participate in the World Championships this year.  There is no custom balancing for our region or any other region.

So thats why we went from not having bns in na for 5 years to almost catch up to the other regions in less than 3 months lol.

2 minutes ago, Babbletr0n said:

While we already knew about that intention, it strikes me as ever more of a pipe dream. There's not enough time to develop the meta around 50HM15+ with the 5 HM skills, even if we get Soul Fighter sooner than later, nevermind that the game has been rendered incomparable by the crippling latency issues plaguing our version.

3 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

So thats why we went from not having bns in na for 5 years to almost catch up to the other regions in less than 3 months lol.

It's part of the reason why we've had an aggressive content schedule, yes.  For the record, we released slightly over 3 years after Korea.  Every time I see the number it gets larger :D

Also, there is still a significant amount of content that is released in other territories that is yet to come!

4 minutes ago, Babbletr0n said:

It's part of the reason why we've had an aggressive content schedule, yes.  For the record, we released slightly over 3 years after Korea.  Every time I see the number it gets larger :D

Also, there is still a significant amount of content that is released in other territories that is yet to come!

Well it just felt longer for me ok! 
tumblr_na861k271a1qf7klco3_r1_250.gif

Good to know we have more content coming though. I stopped keeping track of other servers updates years ago.

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 8:15 AM, ARC-1276 said:

Who is playing BnS for the story lol? I think everybody could care less about the story and that it's not going to die because we don't get anymore of this thrilling plot line after that.

On 3/17/2016 at 1:29 AM, SeroZeroes said:

sorry to say but i play a summoner i don't see getting more points as a nerf i see it as a buff due to the points being able to be put in to more useful abilitys, like rather then sacrificing something for 3 points in beckon for pvp we can get both.

Archived