Yuuki Zekken

Mushin tower floor 7

I want to make a complain about floor 7, i have 4 lvl 45 with descent gears and none of them can even come close to beat mushin tower floor 7... This is very frustrating considering that a lot of other player can do it easily. I have watch video on utube etc... Maybe i am a bad player... doesn't mean i shouldn't play the game right? Then maybe can consider lowing the level difficulty or put a buff on player that die more than 200 time. ty

Svolifar   

All that can be said is that if you want an easier time with it than get better gear. More gear nerfs fights over time. Aside from that just learn the fight and learn your class better.

alkemist   

Not sure what you consider "decent" gear but when I did it on my FM with 360-70ish AP (can't remember for sure), ~52% crit, mix of bsh and tower pieces, Junghado was a complete nightmare. I eventually beat him but it wasn't easy and it got frustrating. Beating him actually felt like an accomplishment at that point. I had to learn all his moves and he pretty much tells you what he is going to do. Once you get that down, then you can figure out how to counter it. You definitely have to play this like a pvp fight and cc him as much as you can.

Now when I go in with 395 AP and mix of lab/bsh/mushin pieces, I pretty much face roll him. However he can still get me if I get lazy or careless.

The fight is more than capable. You just either need to upgrade your gear or learn the in and outs of your class. On that note, some classes have it a lot easier than others. I was surprised to find Mushin so much easier on my FM (to avoid and counter) than Junghado when learning the fight..

Edited by alkemist

Skumfi   

yes, his move after damage deny is pretty huge, but its nothing really...

just learn the moves and counter him...pretty easy actually, im 380 ap and i farm him...

the floor 8 on the other hand is pure hell with low ap xD

mushin' s pain is the one that really dosent do any dmg, if he does, its time bomb only*since the ice thingys can be easily avoided*

2nd -3rd boss are pain with low ap and no dmg res pots

Edited by Skumfi

Song   

What. Consider lowering the level difficulty if you can't pass it? The game isn't supposed to spoon feed you. We all know how frustrating it is to die over and over again, but if you keep doing the same thing and nothing works out, maybe you should do something else. For example, changing and learning a new defensive build, or upgrading your gear. 

Hongmoon   

Git gud. Literally. This is doable with infernal gear. The moment you rely on gear, you've already lost and are well on your way to being an elitist ap douche.

Syanonn   
4 hours ago, Yuuki Zekken said:

Ii have 4 lvl 45 with descent gears and none of them can even come close to beat mushin tower floor 7

Might want to focus on 1-2 classes rather than being mediocre on 4.

Learn the mechanics, understand your class/skills, and practice is what you need to clear one of the only challenge in this game.

If you want a game that let good gear carry you, I heard BDO is good at that.

Don't give up, I couldn't beat Junghado for a while myself, until I got my first win recently.

Then I went to Floor 8 and hit the brick wall that is Form 3 Mushin's enrage timer.

Just gotta keep trying.

Until your weapon breaks.

Then you probably tried hard enough.

A) You need the right build to beat the guy.

B) Go watch guide vids.

C) You gonna die a lot until you manage to figure out his patterns. Afterward he become a joke boss.

D) You can just spam i-frame pots whenever he using his uber move.  

Vorlik   

I feel U.  I'm using a FM hm3 with all max siren and get destroyed every single time.  I was trying 5 times a day now I just do once.  Sometimes he does spaced out patterns.  Other times he will do an ultimate chain 3 times in a row so something is wrong...along with the massive disconnects since Mushin tower update.  Atm I seriously doubt i have any realistic chance until I'm lvl 50 with gear beyond siren.  Outside of the lvl 3 mob, the tower is very easy for me.  Then lvl 7 is radically unreasonable for my FM.  The dork is lvl 45 too so more things should work on him.  Ninja Gaiden black requires skill; this however, is just unbalance.

Renesmee   

at least u can make it to floor 7. i get rekt on floor 1. i suck at this game it's embarrassing m8

Nogueira   

You don't have enough SKILL to kill him, period.

There's videos on youtube of people killing him with no Soulshields or using a 250atk power weapon..

51 minutes ago, Renesmee said:

at least u can make it to floor 7. i get rekt on floor 1. i suck at this game it's embarrassing m8

you lucky, at least you can enter floor 1. i get rekt on the entrance by quest giver.

Vorlik   

Have U even been to MT?  That post was absurd.  Yes.  People have watched all sorts of videos (the weak version and the west version).  Show me a FM with 250atk that owned him in the west verion please.  Did they have infinite FG and QE too?  Their skills actually worked against him?  Did he just stand there and not unleash hell 3 times in a row which should be impossible (that means zero skill cooldown for him btw).  At least with my FM, skill is a very small part the battle.  

Gear does help as there is an enrage timer but a lot of the fight is learning his telegraphs and dodging / using CC.

Also the merchants on the previous floors sell those invincibility potions for 7 silver for phase where he decides to fight dirty. 

Airenni   
Just now, Vorlik said:

Have U even been to MT?  That post was absurd.  Yes.  People have watched all sorts of videos (the weak version and the west version).  Show me a FM with 250atk that owned him in the west verion please.  Did they have infinite FG and QE too?  Their skills actually worked against him?  Did he just stand there and not unleash hell 3 times in a row which should be impossible (that means zero skill cooldown for him btw).  At least with my FM, skill is a very small part the battle.  

I'll just leave it here: Insane FM
And no, I cannot do it myself, I had 380AP and 40% crit when I first killed him.

As said, F7 becomes easy when you reach 330-360 AP, if you can't beat JungHado with more AP than that and decent Crit+CritDMG, there's something wrong with your skill, you should work on your reaction speed, but do not worry, as JungHado has a very simple pattern which you can look up, if you still don't understand how it works..well. You're holding yourself back here now, all you gotta do is practice. My advice, get a few noob tier weapons, get to f7 and switch to those, practice the floor not trying to win but to survive, to dodge the skills, to have Hado CC'd at the proper time or if you can, all the time.