Sign in to follow this  
RudeBwoii

Font and Background colour

I dont know when this happened, but my font colour is white and my background colour s also white. can someone direct me to a way of fixing this? as i cant see what i am typing and i have to type blindly or select everything that i typed to see what i am typing since the blue hue will allow the white letters to be seen. i never had this issue up until few days ago, it just happened today or i just noticed it today.

Yaviey   

Hi RudeBwoii,

Yes, our Web team made some changes to the forums today, causing posts to show up with grey text on a white background when you type them. It does make it a bit hard to see. We'll work with them to make the contrast a bit better. Luckily it doesn't affect anything when the post gets posted.

Thank you!

Domriana   
21 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

Hi RudeBwoii,

Yes, our Web team made some changes to the forums today, causing posts to show up with grey text on a white background when you type them. It does make it a bit hard to see. We'll work with them to make the contrast a bit better. Luckily it doesn't affect anything when the post gets posted.

Thank you!

It went from black on white to white on white for me. Impossible to see while I type.

Yaviey   
9 minutes ago, Domriana said:

It went from black on white to white on white for me. Impossible to see while I type.

Thanks, Domriana - our Web team is looking into this.

Luucy   

19 minutes ago, Domriana said:

If you head down or move your screen you'll see it light gray ^^ (sorry for poor english though)

Edited by Luucy

alright thanks Yaviey, i am glad to see it fixed and thanx for the reply earlier.

Edit: Its back to black on white now thanx.

Edited by RudeBwoii