Hacking bladedancers now?

SuGenma

I was doing pvp a moment ago. Last guys i fought was a bladecancer(im kfm). The first battle i didn't pay much attention how many times he was spinning. He kept spinning and spinning, and after a counter he did full combo. I was like ok my bad. Second battle same thing happend again. I have a bladedancer sub and i know you can't spin that much and do full combo's. So i was playing carefull. Didn't trigger his spin so he gets chi back. I was dragging and counting how many times he spins and how much aircombos he could do. He spinned 8 times. I was checking him from a corner and won by time. last match i did the same thing. watch him in a corner and count how many times he spins. he spinned 12 rounds max. After he got impatient he  made some mistakes and lost the match .So basiccly cheaters now use invinite chi? I tought ncsoft is working  on it. Guess i was wrong....

52 minutes ago, SuGenma said:

I was doing pvp a moment ago. Last guys i fought was a bladecancer(im kfm). The first battle i didn't pay much attention how many times he was spinning. He kept spinning and spinning, and after a counter he did full combo. I was like ok my bad. Second battle same thing happend again. I have a bladedancer sub and i know you can't spin that much and do full combo's. So i was playing carefull. Didn't trigger his spin so he gets chi back. I was dragging and counting how many times he spins and how much aircombos he could do. He spinned 8 times. I was checking him from a corner and won by time. last match i did the same thing. watch him in a corner and count how many times he spins. he spinned 12 rounds max. After he got impatient he  made some mistakes and lost the match .So basiccly cheaters now use invinite chi? I tought ncsoft is working  on it. Guess i was wrong....

Actually u can spin 12 times XD if he has landed a falcon (1) on u before he starts spinning or if u hit him while he spins or when one of his spins just ended because lmb can be specced into  recovering 1chi if receives dmg 

On 3/16/2016 at 10:49 PM, Phorni said:

Actually u can spin 12 times XD if he has landed a falcon (1) on u before he starts spinning or if u hit him while he spins or when one of his spins just ended because lmb can be specced into  recovering 1chi if receives dmg 

As i said, i have a sub class as bladedancer. I know what he does. He was spinning while i or he wasn't touching each other..

Pre-1900: Bots

Post-1900: Hackers and exploiters

Welcome to B&S arena. Once I hit Diamond on my des I stopped 1v1 all together because holy hell it was the most cancerous experience. I fought so many hackers and exploiters getting to Diamond. I will not take 1v1 seriously until all of these obvious problems are gone. NCsoft wants NA to get into eSports? With all the hackers and bots lmao good luck.

• 1 month later...
On 26/3/2016 at 3:01 AM, Tava396 said:

i played a BD today  he resists everything i did to him i couldnt touch him i dont see arena being popular with this kinda cheating stuff going on

if he was resisting 100% of the time then yes he was cheating But if not, BDs have a lot of iframes if they spec it: Dual Strike (3 times), Maelstrom, Guardian Tempest, Q, E, SS. Apparently now a lot of them are using this build specially against Sins to bait body swaps and the other stealth ccs

I played a BD and got knocked up ALL the time. I didn't even know how to trigger a knockup as a BD, but after I asked around, apparently you can spec lots of stuns and dazes and an extra knock up too.

I played an assassin and he was perma-stealthed. He could self-stealth even when I didn't attack him. I have now re-specced my assassin to get more stealth, and am aware that when I hit 50 I will have even more options, plus if I play very skillfully there are extra stealth options if I time my skills just right (which frankly I will probably never be good enough to do on purpose).

The point is that both matches were so terrifically one-sided, and they were using combos that I didn't know how could be possible, even with playing both classes, that I felt like they were cheating. But they probably weren't. Their counters to my CC were amazingly fast. But I have a friend who is a 13 year old kid and while his RL reflexes are terrible and he is kinda clumsy, in games his reflexes are off the scale and he has immaculate mouse control. It was just my lack of knowledge of those classes combined with their ferociously high skill level, that made it seem so.

I'm still now quite sure how the ELO system allowed me to be playing in such an uneven match.

Anyway, speaking as a programmer, unless the NCSoft team are completely incompetent, all such decisions such as cooldowns etc. and what is and isn't possible, will be decided server side and you cannot script around that restriction, and you would have to be one hell of a hacker to hack the server and then put a hack in that allowed JUST YOUR CHARACTER (or a limited set of characters) to be given an advantage in the server side code. And I doubt so many hackers are capable. It would be more likely that one hacker would do so and then sell the hack - so why don't you drop into the deep dark web and see if anyone is selling such a hack? I doubt it somehow, but if you find evidence then post it so NCSoft can do something about it.

In summary, scripts and hacks can be used to give you precision targetting (not really necessary in this game anyway) and perfect reflexes, and are hard to guard against, but they cannot allow you to use abilities which should be on cooldown, or use skills without spending the focus required.

Archived