Silverfrost = So how about those who are behind?

OtakuPandaCX

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol...........now its ****** bout how early content comes hahahaha.  Whats next?  Really?  In the MMOs I've played in the past, we never got updates this fast.  I'm grateful.  Oh but lets look at it another perspective.........

Lets change release date to summer.

Then more whining comes bout nothing to do lol.  Double edge sword.  Go ahead and release the content.  Ppl ******** bout it are the minority.  I was getting bored anyways of leveling all these classes just to keep me playing this game lol.

Should be 2 weeks max. In one week ( maybe 10 days if i will be lazy ) from now on i will have all gear maxed out and what should i do ? buying outfits for gold ? ;( And they are players that maxed chars like few weeks ago all bored. Patch should be applied ASAP

Thing is, what I see in mmos is extremes. Another example of an extreme hand holding game, Tera, mostly when Argon Queen was their end game. You could do the whole story pretty much solo, sans a dungeon or two, then blam! Argon Queen was both the highest end game (there was back then only one mode of the dungeon, hard mode which pretty much meant one-shots left and right), AND the story mode ending. So you instantly had to become nothing less than a pro just to see the ending of the game back then. They fixed it the wrongest way possible, by making Argon Queen pretty much soloable by even total losers like me. Again, keeping to the hand holding and not teaching how to behave yourself at end game.

So, instead of either forcing someone to party at level 5, or making the level up game stupid easy only to toss fresh people into end game with no clue whatsoever (usually forcing the community into guides before even trying content), a way that slowly changed a player from newbie to efficient party player along his leveling path, with dungeons that were increasingly challenging, would be ideal. This would allow fresh players to at least have basic knowledge on how to handle themselves in an end game  party. Now, this is my opinion on what I'd like to see in an mmo.

Anyway, I'm derailing from the subject. I assume there will be a way (other than having to read guides before or whatever end gamers do to prepare themselves towards any content patch) to get all players ready for the new content. And I don't mean free moonwater stones. That'd just break the economy as it is.

4 hours ago, GreenDestiny said:

Yeah if you only have a couple hours or so a day to play it is impossible to make enough gold to upgrade everything. If you have spare real life money you can use the currency exchange to keep up, otherwise you are kind of screwed as far as end game content goes.

The gold vs. time goes down extremely. You make the most gold in the first 2 hours.

Back when soulstones were 30s, this was my daily routine.

Hours 0-2 - Faction dailies on 3 characters. Gold Total: 17.1

Hours 2-3 - E. Fleet and Nightshade Dailies. Gold Total: 23.6

Hours 3-4 - Mushin. Gold Total: 26.5

Hours 4-6 - Poh 6 / Bloodhade. Gold Total: 28.5

Hours 6-7 - Big 4 + Skyhaven Stockade. Gold total: 30

Hours 7-8 - Misty Woods Dailies. Gold total: 31.5

If you noticed, as the day goes on, gold to gain drops significantly. Unless you're an assassin that can solo brightstone, there isn't infinite gold to earn.

The problem is that you just don't know where to earn it.

10 hours ago, SirRay said:

i believe that this is to early half the players in this game have barely stepped into the current content why release something new? i play just about everyday doing dailies on multiple chars and i have yet to reach the full potential of this cap. so causal players are no where close to being done. we dont need to catch up to the other versions that fast

This is just plain wrong. I see way way more people in the endgame content areas than I do in the previous areas.

11 hours ago, SirRay said:

i believe that this is to early half the players in this game have barely stepped into the current content why release something new? i play just about everyday doing dailies on multiple chars and i have yet to reach the full potential of this cap. so causal players are no where close to being done. we dont need to catch up to the other versions that fast

how are you a casual with multiple 45s? o,O And you say you do dailies on them all..

lets say you have 3x 45s.. if so thats about 15g each char and thats a total of 45g everyday, 315g a week and roughly around 1.4k gold a month.

how can you not reach the full potential? You should at least be true pirate on 2 of your toons.... 

I have 1 toon no alts and I am full true siren and I've true pirate... i just do dailies and not all of them and craft  stuff to sell and I can honestly say it has been super easy.

19 minutes ago, reilo5 said:

how are you a casual with multiple 45s? o,O And you say you do dailies on them all..

lets say you have 3x 45s.. if so thats about 15g each char and thats a total of 45g everyday, 315g a week and roughly around 1.4k gold a month.

how can you not reach the full potential? You should at least be true pirate on 2 of your toons.... 

I have 1 toon no alts and I am full true siren and I've true pirate... i just do dailies and not all of them and craft  stuff to sell and I can honestly say it has been super easy.

first off i never said that i was casual if you read my post. and yes i do have 3 45's and i do do dailies on all of them but i did not say i do every single daily on all of them that literally takes all day long. i have done all of them several times but not every single day. getting to true pirate wep is not the only thing max means true siren accc and soulshields and not to mention the 310g book i had to buy on my warlock and the attack power gem

Why do we take newbies into consideration again?

A group of newbies can occurred at any time, are we suppose to wait for them just so another group of newbies emerge?

No one force you to achieve at least Awakened Pirate stage or something, start on wherever your progress is at. 

No one ask you to explore Silverfrost on day 1, you achieve nothing spectacular from it.

In-game economy will change with the 50cap arrival, Moonwater Transformation Stone will no longer be that expensive (though its pretty cheap now), so is Soulstones

Archived