Sign in to follow this  
Korene

Please add drop out penalty to cross server

Recommended Posts

Korene   

tt

  1. This is getting out of hand people with HM 5 think they are tooo good to run with HM 2-3 people like why? They don't even bother to look at people's gear I have 385 attack points because I have to wait to get enough of the pirate daily tokens (18) to upgrade I have all my materials. Seriously people keep dropping BSH 4 man as soon as they see people lesser than 5 it is getting out of control. Literally been queing for the last 30 minutes, will get in there is always ONE HM 5 they drop we begin recruiting and the stupid HM5 keeps coming in and dropping sometimes the same person. If they are all that and a pack of skittles then why the hell are they using cross server. How else will we get the pirate weapon drop we need for upgrade it only comes from the dungeon or with tokens.
  2. I Understand the bot fiasco this penalty cant be like 1 or 2 it needs to be like 6  drops minimum those people who keep dropping because people don't have hm 5 will easily get up to 6 drops and the people who are doing blue dungeons it doesn't take 6 drops to get a group with no bots. Honestly had a summoner drop 7 times LITERALLY not like we wanted her but it kept putting her in our grp and after the 7th time we gave up.
  3. This is my alt but imagine how this feel for a new player this amount of elitism on cross server which is used for some who haven't found a guild yet or in a guild but still new but no one to run with all the time. This pretty much makes the only way to get into the dungeon is to run it over and over with guild mates till you get your drop but people have stuff to do.
  4. Please ignore the numbers on this post w/o it for some reason the text shows up white... just started happening today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or maybe they are dropping cause they don't want to run with parties under 400ap? 

With the bot infestation a penalty would be dumb because when I cross server if there is a afk bot or person staying at the start I drop party 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lurkios   
3 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

Or maybe they are dropping cause they don't want to run with parties under 400ap? 

With the bot infestation a penalty would be dumb because when I cross server if there is a afk bot or person staying at the start I drop party 

 

That's exactly why we need this. If you need 400AP to get through any of the existing content in a reasonable timeframe you are, without a doubt, a bad.

 

I'm all for a penalty, but first they need to limit cross-server a bit more. 380AP, 360... they can handle Naryu just fine. 280 can not, yet they're allowed to join. The requirements absolutely need to be tightened up before we start punishing people for leaving groups doomed to failure from the beginning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not a matter of being bad it's not wanting to spend all day with a group that takes forever to kill something 

Since I normally almost always have aggro and tanking bosses it gets real taxing taking forever to kill something 

Not to mention the under geared people always dieing and slowing down the runs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lurkios said:

 

That's exactly why we need this. If you need 400AP to get through any of the existing content in a reasonable timeframe you are, without a doubt, a bad.

 

I'm all for a penalty, but first they need to limit cross-server a bit more. 380AP, 360... they can handle Naryu just fine. 280 can not, yet they're allowed to join. The requirements absolutely need to be tightened up before we start punishing people for leaving groups doomed to failure from the beginning.

i can assure u that if 6 ppl with 360 AP go into Naryu they will never get pass Minou.... let alone the B3, they simply wont have the dmg to do it.... so i will ask u that if 6 ppl with 360 AP cant do it, then why do u expect a group with 4 or 5 ppl who have 390+ AP to carry that 1 person with 360?  My position on this is that if u know u cant do the dungeon with 5 other copies of urself, then u shouldnt expect other ppl to carry u through the dungeon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lurkios   
1 minute ago, RudeBwoii said:

i can assure u that if 6 ppl with 360 AP go into Naryu they will never get pass Minou.... let alone the B3, they simply wont have the dmg to do it.... so i will ask u that if 6 ppl with 360 AP cant do it, then why do u expect a group with 4 or 5 ppl who have 390+ AP to carry that 1 person with 360?  My position on this is that if u know u cant do the dungeon with 5 other copies of urself, then u shouldnt expect other ppl to carry u through the dungeon.

 

If you spent more time learning your class and the dungeon, less time complaining about the others in your group - you'd not be having a problem at 360AP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RudeBwoii said:

i can assure u that if 6 ppl with 360 AP go into Naryu they will never get pass Minou.... let alone the B3, they simply wont have the dmg to do it.... so i will ask u that if 6 ppl with 360 AP cant do it, then why do u expect a group with 4 or 5 ppl who have 390+ AP to carry that 1 person with 360?  My position on this is that if u know u cant do the dungeon with 5 other copies of urself, then u shouldnt expect other ppl to carry u through the dungeon.

Lol yea my back gets tired alot with all that weight on it lol 

Exactly what he said 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lurkios said:

 

If you spent more time learning your class and the dungeon, less time complaining about the others in your group - you'd not be having a problem at 360AP.

dude its not a problem as to what the class can do, its the principle behind it. i mean i dont mind 1 or 2 ppl being below 380 AP as long as we have enuff fire power to complete the dungeon in reasonable time i dont mind. But it doesnt change the fact that someone going into the dungeon with less than 380 AP such as Naryu is asking to be carried simply cuz they lack dmg... even if they have 1 of the highest dps class it doesnt change the fact that they lack the gear and dmg to contribute evenly or even contribute much. so u can learn the hell out of whatever class u want, but what it comes down to is whether u have the dmg to succeed or not. It is true that skillful play will or may add to ur dps output slightly meaning the less dmg u take and the more u dodge, the less likely it is u will die and the longer u will be able to dps.... but fact remains u still lack dmg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Korene   
22 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

Or maybe they are dropping cause they don't want to run with parties under 400ap? 

With the bot infestation a penalty would be dumb because when I cross server if there is a afk bot or person staying at the start I drop party 

  1. If you have a MINIMUM requirement to where you will run with someone you should be using the PARTY FINDER or you shld be using the cross server chat and linking a group for those people YOU want to join. You should not be pugging. As i said the drop cap would be around 6 it takes 2 tries to get a non bot party. I have run across a bot maybe twice this whole time in blue dungeons.
13 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

It's not a matter of being bad it's not wanting to spend all day with a group that takes forever to kill something 

Since I normally almost always have aggro and tanking bosses it gets real taxing taking forever to kill something 

Not to mention the under geared people always dieing and slowing down the runs 

  1. I agree there should be a MINIMUM requirement to get in dungeons it they meet that req it should be fine. If you want a faster run you should form a premade in the cross server chat and people who have a like mind will happily join you for a quicker run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RudeBwoii said:

dude its not a problem as to what the class can do, its the principle behind it. i mean i dont mind 1 or 2 ppl being below 380 AP as long as we have enuff fire power to complete the dungeon in reasonable time i dont mind. But it doesnt change the fact that someone going into the dungeon with less than 380 AP such as Naryu is asking to be carried simply cuz they lack dmg... even if they have 1 of the highest dps class it doesnt change the fact that they lack the gear and dmg to contribute evenly or even contribute much. so u can learn the hell out of whatever class u want, but what it comes down to is whether u have the dmg to succeed or not. It is true that skillful play will or may add to ur dps output slightly meaning the less dmg u take and the more u dodge, the less likely it is u will die and the longer u will be able to dps.... but fact remains u still lack dmg.

And this the root of the problem. This mindset that people have on here is why it's such a painful experience to play this version. People seriously overestimate the impact of gear and seriously underestimate just how much skill factors in to your damage output. I for one can't wait for dps meters to come out so people can see  just how much less damage a person with 400 ap  that can't play for shit does than one with 370-380 that knows what the hell they're doing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jaite   

When they add in min req for class/stats then they can add in penalty for leaving

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Korene   
  1. I understand the issues you guys have with naryu lab and im sure it's very slow to do 4 man with 360 AP even though it is doable. You have that right to be picky so if you would like to be choosey on who joins your group you guys need to use the chat cross server function to form. Don't que into the LFP if you don't want to run with people who have 360 it's just that simple and less painful for you and the other players to keep drop drop drop drop dropping till you find a grp that meets your standards just form it.
  2. I was discussing BSH... people pugging for this and wanting HM5 and like 400+ attack points is over kill for the dungeons that's not how it was first cleared when it was released. If people want to be elitist that is totally fine but form 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hongmoon   
23 minutes ago, RudeBwoii said:

i can assure u that if 6 ppl with 360 AP go into Naryu they will never get pass Minou.... let alone the B3, they simply wont have the dmg to do it.... so i will ask u that if 6 ppl with 360 AP cant do it, then why do u expect a group with 4 or 5 ppl who have 390+ AP to carry that 1 person with 360?  My position on this is that if u know u cant do the dungeon with 5 other copies of urself, then u shouldnt expect other ppl to carry u through the dungeon.

I bet you're one of those people that can't pass Junghado without true pirate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Korene   
2 minutes ago, Jaite said:

When they add in min req for class/stats then they can add in penalty for leaving

 

  1. We do need both but what you don't understand is even with minimum it won't be a 400 AP requirement because you don't need that much to clear any of the dungeons without issues you just don't. If you want a fast run get done quick and move on with life run that is why the chat in cross-server is there for that exact reason. So you can place YOUR requirements to get into your group and no one will have objections. People will happily join your group with a like mind and you will all be happy. Why can't you guys do that instead of clicking LFP then dropping when you see people who don't meet your expectations? When you could save yourself the sorrows and just grab people who feel the same way as you do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hongmoon said:

I bet you're one of those people that can't pass Junghado without true pirate.

junghado was ever an issue for anyone? as far as i know everyone i knew beat junghado on the 1st day he came out... and most ppl in my clan had Profane or True Profane then and even now my kfm and sin alts have True profane and my LBM have Awakened siren.. so i dont see what ur getting at, but thanx for the effort

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Korene   
10 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

Lol you must not run alot then cause there is lots of bots I normally have to search 4 times at least to find a party for the blues without a afk person at the start 

  1. I run a whole lot i do my dailies everyday I have encountered a bot maybe twice. I simply requed and ran into a few of the others that dropped the same grp as me with the bot and we got a non bot it wasn't that hard. I do see what your saying the bots are a problem that's why i said there should be a 6-8 drop party lock you out thing not 3-4. The bots are not that bad to where you need to drop 6-8 times. 
Edited by Korene

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jaite   
1 minute ago, Korene said:
  1. We do need both but what you don't understand is even with minimum it won't be a 400 AP requirement because you don't need that much to clear any of the dungeons without issues you just don't. If you want a fast run get done quick and move on with life run that is why the chat in cross-server is there for that exact reason. So you can place YOUR requirements to get into your group and no one will have objections. People will happily join your group with a like mind and you will all be happy. Why can't you guys do that instead of clicking LFP then dropping when you see people who don't meet your expectations? When you could save yourself the sorrows and just grab people who feel the same way as you do. 

Everything doesnt cater around you. If people want to leave let them, if people want 450+ AP let them. Point is no matter what you do you can't prevent someone from leaving. So OP asking for a penalty without justifying it makes no sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Korene   
5 minutes ago, Jaite said:

Everything doesnt cater around you. If people want to leave let them, if people want 450+ AP let them. Point is no matter what you do you can't prevent someone from leaving. So OP asking for a penalty without justifying it makes no sense

  1. I don;t need catering to... the LFP is pugging people! MEANING it's random if people want 450+ AP they can use the cross server chat what is the point of joining the lfp like 6-10 times looking for that right mix when you can just FORM a group of people to do the dungeon as you like! The drop penalty is justified because you are running new players off with this silly elitism which you could simply just take the cross server chat and find the people you want to run with that is up to your standards. I don't need anyone to cater to me i have 30 moonwater stones on hand and I was doing bsh to get my darn weapon that i needed for upgrad but I had trouble doing so because people with their HM5 and their 400+ AP kept queing in that's fine if you don't want to run with people below that form a grp in the cross server chat it's there for a reason. That is the point of this post to get some prevention of leaving from LFP groups it's not like they do it once or twice I get the same people jumping into the pugs like 5-7 times the SAME people and they keep doing it over and over. When they could just simply form their own group in the cross server chat!
Edited by Korene

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fuko   

The most important thing these 400-420+ elitists should know is, I've seen full 420+ AP groups utterly fail at Naryu, and you know why? Cuz practically no one at 420+ are legit players.

 

A True Pirate, 400+ AP running around with an incomplete BSH soulshield and a blue siren bracelet, thinking he can do Naryu? These gold buyers barely even know how to play their class yet.

 

With friends, all of us legit whom range from 350-390 AP, are far more successful and efficient with Naryu than any cross-server group. So maybe if people stopped equating gold buying with competence, they'd find legit players who actually earned their place.

Edited by Fuko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what your saying is your salty cause they don't wanna run with you 

Sounds like your exaggerating a bit cause it normally dose not take enough time for someone to drop 8 times  for a party to be formed lol 

And I'm allowed to pug it that's what it is there for the issue is sometimes the party is just horrible like no shields or no upgrades done 

I'm sorry but if I get pugged into a full nub party I'm leaving lol and that's my right I shouldn't be forced to sit and spam chat when I can just hop around and look for a party 

Love how your saying it's only hm5 that do it lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Korene   
14 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

So what your saying is your salty cause they don't wanna run with you 

Sounds like your exaggerating a bit cause it normally dose not take enough time for someone to drop 8 times  for a party to be formed lol 

And I'm allowed to pug it that's what it is there for the issue is sometimes the party is just horrible like no shields or no upgrades done 

I'm sorry but if I get pugged into a full nub party I'm leaving lol and that's my right I shouldn't be forced to sit and spam chat when I can just hop around and look for a party 

Love how your saying it's only hm5 that do it lol 

  1. omg... why would i be salty its not that no one wants to run its always 2 people who get into the grp that insta drop! while we keep trying to reform they come back in or another one comes in and they drop. I wouldn't come here if it wasn't a reoccurring issue I have no reason to exaggerate! Feel free to pug I'm not complaining about that but people who are pugging then expecting the whole lot to have 400+ or 420+ AP are silly and they waste time doing so when they could just form their own. People do upgrade their gear that's why they are running the damn dungeon to get upgrade weps as I was! IT IS ONLY HM 5 !!! They literally come in on the high pony then LEAVE it is always them or i wouldn't say it was them ! Why else would i say it? I have no reason to pick on them my summoner is HM 5 who gives a flying hoot i don't care about your hongmoon level.
  2. I'm bringing it up today because i ran into this problem today and last night! I thought it was the late night salt crew but behold today I run into the same problem! It took me 30 minutes for a group to stay together there was no HM5( WOW PATTERN HERE) and we cleared bsh 4 man just fine and had a great time. But it took me 30 minutes to get it together it shouldn't take that long when the ques are literally instant. But there is the problem of people dropping group (HM 5 people) who find the group not to their standards and it happens so much to where the other members give up as well because people keep DROPPING.
Edited by Korene

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Korene said:
  1. omg... why would i be salty its not that no one wants to run its always 2 people who get into the grp that insta drop! while we keep trying to reform they come back in or another one comes in and they drop. I wouldn't come here if it wasn't a reoccurring issue I have no reason to exaggerate! Feel free to pug I'm not complaining about that but people who are pugging then expecting the whole lot to have 400+ or 420+ AP are silly and they waste time doing so when they could just form their own. People do upgrade their gear that's why they are running the damn dungeon to get upgrade weps as I was! IT IS ONLY HM 5 !!! They literally come in on the high pony then LEAVE it is always them or i wouldn't say it was them ! Why else would i say it? I have no reason to pick on them my summoner is HM 5 who gives a flying hoot i don't care about your hongmoon level.
  2. I'm bringing it up today because i ran into this problem today and last night! I thought it was the late night salt crew but behold today I run into the same problem! It took me 30 minutes for a group to stay together there was no HM5( WOW PATTERN HERE) and we cleared bsh 4 man just fine and had a great time. But it took me 30 minutes to get it together it shouldn't take that long when the ques are literally instant. But there is the problem of people dropping group (HM 5 people) who find the group not to their standards and it happens so much to where the other members give up as well because people keep DROPPING.

Exactly why there dropping.your trying.to 4man with a group without gear lol if your doing it for your weapon like you said maybe you should go to 6 man I bet that party builds fast :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Korene   
4 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

Exactly why there dropping.your trying.to 4man with a group without gear lol if your doing it for your weapon like you said maybe you should go to 6 man I bet that party builds fast :)

 

  1. THE WEAPON DOESN'T DROP FROM 6 MAN OH MY LORD. 385 AP IS ENOUGH TO DO BSH 4 MAN PEOPLE WERE DOING IT WITH LESS WHEN IT CAME OUT. No one was below 385 nobody !!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jaite   

That's not the point, if you're running 4 man that implies you're farming something. Therefore people want to run it as fast as possible and as many times as possible.

 

However it seems you are trying to run 4man bsh randomly and got upset people don't want to carry you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this