Assasins exploiting stealth completely, so *cricket*ing stupid!

Vecejj

How the *cricket* am I supposed to reach plat when I face Sins that stealth the whole game throwing mines and poison and shit until the timer runs out? how??? They put a slow on you and just run to one corner of the arena and wait for everything, get close and they stealth again, CC them and they escape, counter them with snowballl to stop defensives, phantom grip from smoke bomb but they just stealth and run away!

This is such a pathetic exploit, how the hell can you beat them when they inflict slow on you and run away, literally every sin I face uses this cheap method, *cricket* you sins! PvP is bad enough as it is with all the bots and hacks but this is just the lowest of the low because you're an actual player deploying such cheap techniques like this to win, gratz you A hole.

Please for the love of god, someone tell me as FM how are you supposed to win vs this???

FM is good vs sin which I am, but this is not a Sin i'm playing it's just chasing a shimmer whiles they do dmg until a timer runs out to win, he didn't kill me either round.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, mrGoodkat said:

So you are complaining about a class using it's abilities properly in the arena....
FM is not good vs sin, sin destroys FM.

Let more salt flow through.

LOL *cricket* you. It's not salt, this is a cheap exploit of using stealth, there is 0 you can do VS this pathetic excuse for PvP.

So you are complaining about a class using it's abilities properly in the arena....

Also most FM's run durable healing builds against a sin so yea, the best way to go about fighting an FM is to do controlled damage and survive the timer.

6 minutes ago, mrGoodkat said:

Also most FM's run durable healing builds against a sin so yea, the best way to go about fighting an FM is to do controlled damage and survive the timer.

You're using a class that can take away not only sins, but every other classes movement options. In fact 9 times out of 10 if a sin does catch you in a stun, they wont be able to finish the combo because of frost foot. Playing keepaway is a viable strat against FM. Learn other classes and your own before you complain about them.

3 minutes ago, Nekuraba said:

You're using a class that can take away not only sins, but every other classes movement options. In fact 9 times out of 10 if a sin does catch you in a stun, they wont be able to finish the combo because of frost foot. Playing keepaway is a viable strat against FM. Learn other classes and your own before you complain about them.

I've watched the guides, I've done 100s of matches I know how to fight a sin, there is no stuns! there is no engaging in fights! it's just him flinging mines, keeping me slowed so i cant chase him, him running to one corner to use cds again but has lotus in another corner, you go to engage and he goes to lotus, there is no catching a sin that doesn't want to be caught.

It's not a matter of skill at all, if you can't unstealth them or catch up with them then you lose, please enlighten me on how I am supposed to counter this method of play? I'd rather fight a hacker because at least you actually get to play.

8 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Ty but I've watched this a few times already, the way the sins play are 100% different. 

you can unstealth them with AoE's if they stealth, as the guides says keep up ice stacks. Also don't mash random attacks, you do not want to hit counter. If you notice in the guide ChickenSandwich has posted. The FM was throwing out a fireblast every time the sin stealthed. You can knock them out of stealth with that.

16 minutes ago, Nekuraba said:

you can unstealth them with AoE's if they stealth, as the guides says keep up ice stacks. Also don't mash random attacks, you do not want to hit counter. If you notice in the guide ChickenSandwich has posted. The FM was throwing out a fireblast every time the sin stealthed. You can knock them out of stealth with that.

You can't unstealth with AOE because you can't use AOE without a target.

I keep 3 frost orbits at all time, that's basic FM pvp, they also don't trigger if they just fling mines / poison to damage you, unless they actually engage on you they will not do anything.

Button mashing is just silly, not sure why you imply that's what I do? I do hit their counter, only with snowball middle tier which cancel it and all other def cds for 6 seconds so I can move into an aerial combo to cancel for another 6 seconds. 

Fireblast ? you mean impact, that's what you spam to unstealth them, you can't unstealth them if they're out of range on the other side of the map whiles you're slowly making your way over there only for them to re-stealth or use lotus to move again waiting for cds.

Like I said, I know how to counter sins but how do you counter something that you have no tools to counter? except from a spamming 1 which has short range when they are never near you at any time.

Not just me:

20 minutes ago, Nekuraba said:

The FM was throwing out a fireblast every time the sin stealthed. You can knock them out of stealth with that.

Not saying that it isn't a good idea, just be careful when doing this because of the fact that dragonchar is a *cricket* when it comes to eating focus. you don't want to be out of focus that fast, 1 dragon char if you know you can hit, other than that spam. When it comes to hitting an assassin out of stealth, think of it as american football, someone's coming to tackle you and you dodge left and right to avoid that. the assassin will do the same thing, try to anticipate that and you're looking at more hits on him.

I'm not big on FM skill names, Fireblast or Impact or whatever it is called is a AoE that can be used without target you use that to unstealth them. I brought up mashing because you were complaining about stealth exploiting which can be taken as you complaining about perma stealth or some nonsense. If you're not hitting their woodblock and they're just running away from you with lotus or some nonsense make them use lotus then try to get them to blow their tab. Lotus has a long CD they can't spam it the CD is like 45 secs.

As someone who mained Sin, I'm sorry but ForceMaster completely destroys an Assassin regardless of skill.  If you're a FM having issues with Assassin then you have A LOT to learn.  Stop complaining and go practice, as soon as you get it down you'll eat Sins for free wins most of the time.

Just now, PCComet said:

Not saying that it isn't a good idea, just be careful when doing this because of the fact that dragonchar is a *cricket* when it comes to eating focus. you don't want to be out of focus that fast, 1 dragon char if you know you can hit, other than that spam. When it comes to hitting an assassin out of stealth, think of it as american football, someone's coming to tackle you and you dodge left and right to avoid that. the assassin will do the same thing, try to anticipate that and you're looking at more hits on him.

Yea and the daze is on an 18 sec cd. The issue is it's not like fighting a normal sin, I can wipe the floor with sins that actually play like a sin, this however i can't do because it's near impossible to engage and when you manage it they can get out of it and stall for cds.

Just now, Cetra said:

As someone who mained Sin, I'm sorry but ForceMaster completely destroys an Assassin regardless of skill.  If you're a FM having issues with Assassin then you have A LOT to learn.  Stop complaining and go practice, as soon as you get it down you'll eat Sins for free wins most of the time.

I've explained so much times now how different sins play, if you play properly I can do well, I can use my experience and actually have a good match vs them but against these cowardly ones there is 0 you can actually do. Read the thread I linked, it's exactly how he explains. I know FM counter sin, I've played enough to know my counters and good matchups, this is nothing how you guys even think, I will try find a video so you can actually see how impossible it is.

1 minute ago, Vecejj said:

I've explained so much times now how different sins play, if you play properly I can do well, I can use my experience and actually have a good match vs them but against these cowardly ones there is 0 you can actually do. Read the thread I linked, it's exactly how he explains. I know FM counter sin, I've played enough to know my counters and good matchups, this is nothing how you guys even think, I will try find a video so you can actually see how impossible it is.

That's one advantage that you honestly have over me, i only played FMs so idk exactly how all classes work but i have somewhat of an understand on their escapes and such. I'll win some and lose some, but i also learned not to mindlessly shoot.

Just now, PCComet said:

That's one advantage that you honestly have over me, i only played FMs so idk exactly how all classes work but i have somewhat of an understand on their escapes and such. I'll win some and lose some, but i also learned not to mindlessly shoot.

Mindlessly shooting does nothing when Sins have counter, KFM has counter, BM has block, Destro has deflect, BD has deflect, Summ has dandelion... the only safe person to button mash vs are FM / WL.

I even made a thread a few days ago for tips VS sins because I was about 50/50, took those tips on board and started to have much more success VS them, these type of sins are not the same, they play with the timer in mind and that is it. They don't engage, they don't do the aerial combos, webs etc. they literally just run and stall until the timer is out and unless you manage to land some incredibly huge combo on them they will out damage you, I can outheal them but that does not make you win.

10 minutes ago, Nekuraba said:

If you have no issue fighting normal sins then that means you're fighting a sin that thought of a way to counter you. 

It's an exploit counter vs FM only i'd presume since we can only unstealth 1 way. It's a counter that FM has no counter to at all, if anyone does have a way to get around this i'd be more than happy to listen.

Clearly sins counter FM, you cant complain about that, considering FM is a mage type class, in the timeline of all mmo-mmorpg games assasins/warrior classes always dominate/counters over mage classes, that was always the same in all mmorpg games, i think FM are pve class and not pvp, if u try pvp with that... there you go

40 minutes ago, Nekuraba said:

Can't seem to reply properly, or quote. Since you seem to be an expert on FM and Sin then you think of a possible counter to this, because I've been playing FM for months now and I still haven't found a way to beat this style of play, simply because I can't unstealth them from the other side of arena they win.

I am not an expert on FM or Sin in anyway. I originally posted because I thought you were a new player having issues with the matchup which I can understand if you do not have matchup exp, but you've said that you know the matchup and only keepaway sins are really bothering you. At this point you're simply complaining about a strat someone is using to counter you. Which just comes off as bitching because you're losing. Think of a counter strat for keepaway sins. That is all.

27 minutes ago, Nekuraba said:

I am not an expert on FM or Sin in anyway. I originally posted because I thought you were a new player having issues with the matchup which I can understand if you do not have matchup exp, but you've said that you know the matchup and only keepaway sins are really bothering you. At this point you're simply complaining about a strat someone is using to counter you. Which just comes off as bitching because you're losing. Think of a counter strat for keepaway sins. That is all.

There isn't one, that is my point! you simply cannot counter this type of Sin play because it's impossible to catch up to them with the slow on. Read the thread that I linked and you will see exactly the problem other FMs are having. I've asked many players how to count rthis, my guild, friends and on the forums now yet no one seems to have anything, it doesn't look like you can counter this as FM.

19 minutes ago, Nekuraba said:

Just because you and your friends havent thought of anything yet doesnt mean there isnt one, otherwise there wouldnt be like 5 FMs in top 10 if it was a 0-10 matchup.

It's because they are hardcore dedicated pvp players, I as a casual player cannot do 100s of matches per day, if you queue enough you will not meet these type of Sins every game will you, it's the quantity that matters to reach that rank.

Sins dont have a button thta just gives them stealth the only way for them to get stealth is if you hit into their counters.So just dont hit into them and if u know sin is stalling for time then when he puts his flower down just stand near it until it dissapears it only lasts for 20s and then go at them.

17 minutes ago, Vecejj said:

It's because they are hardcore dedicated pvp players, I as a casual player cannot do 100s of matches per day, if you queue enough you will not meet these type of Sins every game will you, it's the quantity that matters to reach that rank.

So should we nerf every class that has something that casual players cannot figure out how to beat? Lets nerf all the summoners because the casuals cant beat them. Also the Sins because they can perma stealth lets not forget the LBDs that can spin forever. Also the force masters that make it so you cant move ever, and the KFMs that kill you 100 to 0. As I have said. The Sin is exploiting nothing. You're mad because they thought of a way to beat you. If you do not think of a way, that strat will keep on beating you. Don't have time to learn how to beat it? Well......we can't all go to BnS grand finals now can we?

Archived