Erm.. you forgot to remove the outfits that go off sale today?

Kitah

3 minutes ago, Cor said:

The shop updates in 2,5 hours then they are gone and i don't think there will be replacements since they add new outfits every second friday which would be on the 25th.

"Limited time costumes leave the store every other week, and new ones arrive to replace them." - http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/hongmoon-store-limited-rotation/

According to the post here, the outfits we got on the 11th shouldn't be rotating out until the 25th. What's leaving in 2.5 hours?

13 minutes ago, Lurkios said:

"Limited time costumes leave the store every other week, and new ones arrive to replace them." - http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/hongmoon-store-limited-rotation/

According to the post here, the outfits we got on the 11th shouldn't be rotating out until the 25th. What's leaving in 2.5 hours?

Outfits like 'first step' and some others that have been on sale  for a while, not talking about the limited rotation items.

Edit: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/hongmoon-store-spring-clearance these 

1 hour ago, Kitah said:

Just thought I should mention that the outfits which were supposed to be gone today... aren't gone? Was hoping to see their replacements today and buy a few.. darn.

Maybe later?

Who ever said that they would be 'replaced'? Don't get me wrong as that would be great. I'd just like to know if you heard some official word regarding replacement, that's all.

5 minutes ago, BeK said:

Who ever said that they would be 'replaced'? Don't get me wrong as that would be great. I'd just like to know if you heard some official word regarding replacement, that's all.

I haven't heard anything. However, thinking that they are removing at least 4 outfits, it'd make sense to replace them out with something new. They are practically removing something that can gain them income, so it's always best if they replace it with some costumes that will stay there for a few months and leave like these did.

Just now, Kitah said:

I haven't heard anything. However, thinking that they are removing at least 4 outfits, it'd make sense to replace them out with something new. They are practically removing something that can gain them income, so it's always best if they replace it with some costumes that will stay there for a few months and leave like these did.

Make sense to me my friend. Hopefully we will see something new in the Hongmoon Store today.

52 minutes ago, Kitah said:

They are not removing outfits after putting it up fora sell, hell the logic is flawed because dragon pouches would be removed. You have to wait till the next rotation or a event/ holiday for new outfits.

15 minutes ago, JJhopper said:

They are not removing outfits after putting it up fora sell, hell the logic is flawed because dragon pouches would be removed. You have to wait till the next rotation or a event/ holiday for new outfits.

Except it literally says "Available until March 16".

Archived