Silverfrost & Level 50 & Weapon Change?

Drumax

I know that I should probably be watching the stream more & looking through the forum more but I tried a little bit of investigating here & there for any quick rumors, haven't found much. Just curious to know if there is any word on the Silverfrost and/or level 50 patch expected anytime soon? I'm going to assume once the leveling event is over that we should see an announcement for that coming pretty soon? Another question if anyone can clarify is the new weapon change I heard about. Are they getting rid of Siren/Pirate and anyone who has them are getting the new weapons? (Devil, Gale, Scorpion, Black/White)

I'm expecting a very late April or early May on this. And in regards to weapon, if you haven't made awakened pirate you will need to go another step from siren (lvl 47 weapon) once 50 content is out. Which will require a SilverFrost Transformation stone. As this is what I heard most I will relay it here, if I'm wrong in some parts please correct me on this post.

Players speculate on april / may but i have very big doubts it will be then. At most we will get a balance patch and not a content patch, since it will still be way to early for new content while players are still learning a new class.

Anyway....

Doesnt matter which weapon you have you will be able to progress, the lower the tier of weapon the more materials it will require to get further.

Not to mention Oathbreaker weapon is complete garbage in pve, pirate beats it by far, so unless you can go straight to breeze....no point going oathbreaker.

I mean if this was the first time they were releasing Warlock, then I would understand why they would hold off the update but it isn't. People know the class already, there are some Warlocks that I've seen already with better gems than me who aren't far behind, and I started from -day 1. I have maxed out gear now so I'm not personally worried about the weapon system change for my main, just my alts. My next question I guess is, can they release level 50 without releasing Silverfrost or is that just a waste? Would it HAVE to be released together?

17 minutes ago, Drumax said:

My next question I guess is, can they release level 50 without releasing Silverfrost or is that just a waste? Would it HAVE to be released together?

They have to be released together, because that's where the lvl 50 content is. 45+5HM is already overkill to the current content and it has become even more with the addition of the warlock. Also for the people saying that they might delay the 50 content, you need to remember that NCWest is pushing out content, so we can get on the same version the other regions are, so that people can participate in the world tournament that will happen at the end of the year.

Archived