[VIDEO] Honestly - I can't believe this is even happening.

Jadesin

Yeah I just lost to one a totally different summoner using the same cheat at 2060 lost 22 points from it.. Seriously annoying

I recorded the second round. Isn't the best quality as I just tried to open it quickly

https://www.twitch.tv/turmoill/v/54780406?t=01m03s

Edit: Queue another game and queue into a different one again.. Are they just everywhere today?? Very thankful for NCSoft blessing me with a 50 point loss from 2 hackers.

https://www.twitch.tv/turmoill/v/54783049

I am glad you are good enough to beat them (some rounds). I think most players cant and they (and everybody) dont deserve this shit as you say. Responds like they cant beat them, leave game or join them is the most disquisting thing i ever saw.

Thanks for video. I saw many *cricket*ers like that.

If u r a sin... I don't blame those people sometimes too many pve sins in arena nowadays XD 

But that isn't the strongest hack anyways... there is one which makes all ur skills uses no Chi and have no cd (yes I mean the iframes also) at least u didn't have to try and kill someone I framed for 5minutes XD 

You can beat them. All you need to do is run really far then initiate again (preferably you would want to make them SS/Tab) and then unload on them. It is harder for melee but range can do it better. If you see them going immune to everything, just run far and pound them. (I faced a few of them on my diamond journey where I afk for rest of the season now on my Dest).

1 hour ago, Reyax said:

You can beat them. All you need to do is run really far then initiate again (preferably you would want to make them SS/Tab) and then unload on them. It is harder for melee but range can do it better. If you see them going immune to everything, just run far and pound them. (I faced a few of them on my diamond journey where I afk for rest of the season now on my Dest).

I don't think the point is that you can beat a bot. The problem is that you have HACKS in a mmorpg, like how the **** is this not all server sided? I'm diamond, I haven't had a hard time with the summoner bots but imagine fighting legitimate people with the hacks. A friend ran into a blade dancer before that was teleporting all over the map. Apparently it's just a speed hack and looks like that to other people. He streamed it on twitch but sadly his account is not setup to record vods. Having bots playing at high elo in pvp is just sad and makes people not want to play arena at all. I started this game for two reasons, both PvP related. Open world faction PvP, and Arena PvP. Faction is extremely unbalanced, I honestly have never seen it this bad in other games. Aion for example at least gave a lot of rewards to the underdog faction every month. Now arena is completely infested with bots and hackers. What's the point in any pvp in this game now.

Archived