Sign in to follow this  
Gorlog

New Class Soul Fighter :o

29 minutes ago, Gorlog said:

it's hybrid kfm and fm i hope come to eu soon ^^

Hi. yeah, i hope it would come out as soon as possible. But i think it will take a while, since it is new in Korea and we already only recently got warlock.
Still hope it gets soon! :D

I hope so, because after testing this class in TW server, I don't wanna play with my characters anymore. This class is so much fun that made all my characters seem boring. It would be great if NCsoft made a teaser with the next content like they did with mushin tower and warlock, cause the lack of official announcements is breaking the hype. Anyway, I would expect this class to come out around May at the earliest, after the lvl 50 patch.

Kichi   

i don't like this class =_= FM should have that ice storm, not this... half/half something

Edited by Kichi

Ethria   

If your hype is breaking two weeks after the release of a new content, then maybe you must move on to another game.. Just saying.

Lexter   

Sorry, but i dont feel soul from this class. Just another hybrid. Maybe it will be fun.

Dray0s   
1 hour ago, Ethria said:

If your hype is breaking two weeks after the release of a new content, then maybe you must move on to another game.. Just saying.

I think he means its hard to really be hyped for something that has zero official deadlines for release. also the content release was only rly hyping a certain portion of the game realistically, it had 0 effect on Arena or Open World Pvp, and not rly much impactful effect on those with no interest in being a warlock, people have wanted to be a Qi Master for a while, and that is actually a class new to the game, unlike the warlock which existed for a year before us.

also people will be impatient for deadlines, because the game is grindy in the matter of farming SS's or expensive if ur paying in for it, they don't want to really be doing it on a class they don't see long term, this is one of the problems of the fact we can play KR, we're choosing mains Before they're on our clients.. causing players to feel Left out due to their "main" being only in the other client.

Qi Master, Will be released prolly after the Next championship, After its been nerfed.

Edited by Dray0s

Grimoir   

Actually i have a lot of friends from Korea telling me the Qi Master is really really bad in pve lol.

7 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Actually i have a lot of friends from Korea telling me the Qi Master is really really bad in pve lol.

It's not bad, dps wise is pretty good, the only problem is that he doesn't fulfill a clear role in the hardest 4-man dungeons. As a dps, there are better classes, and as a healer, a summoner is still better and have more utility. But calling it plain "bad" is not true. It's still very good for soloing stuff due to i-frames. Anyway, I don't wanna play the "best" class. I don't care too much if it's not as good as other classes. I wanna play it because is FUN AS HELL! Having a blast playing it.

Edited by Marronero

Yagion   
5 hours ago, Gorlog said:

it's hybrid kfm and fm i hope come to eu soon ^^

unfortunately it's not gonna come out any time soon. even if they keep releasing 1 update every month, it will take a while. there are around 7 updates till this class. if someone has correct number, correct me without playing the wannabe smartass please

i'm kinda disappointed about Ice skills cd. all have very long cd's, aside the L/RMB. you cast them, and switch to melee stance

Edited by Yagion

Caex   

i feel a bit off about this class. Looks flashy but it feels like its kinda stance mode heavy. One moment its KFM skills then switch to caster skills no in between that im seeing its either one or the other. Sure the attacks have elements but its not like she is punching the air and seeing the chi fly... idk a weird class for me but ill give it a shot when it comes to us.

15 hours ago, Yagion said:

unfortunately it's not gonna come out any time soon. even if they keep releasing 1 update every month, it will take a while. there are around 7 updates till this class. if someone has correct number, correct me without playing the wannabe smartass please

Do you have any particular source on our versioning compared to KR? I don't really have anything to go on except skill changes, since there aren't a lot of nontrivial changes to earlier content that we could use to compare. We have most of the changes from the patch immediately before the present one in Korea (we got Dec 2015 changes with our Warlock patch). There's little technical reason for them to run an especially old version, really, since we're not following a given schedule that anyone else has used and they'd have to customize the hell out of it anyway. They also want this to be a worldwide e-sport, so they need to rush the release of appropriate PvP content.

Most of our PvE content is way behind, though. KR got BSH in 2012.