Forums

About in-game ERP services

YesMeansYes

8 hours ago, gothicshark said:

this game is well known for ERP in Korea

the majority of Game Developers are Nerds who RP, and some even ERP in their own MMOs. 

Remember people who write fan fiction, are usually also the people coding video games. 

1. Wrong. I've played KR version for 3 years. No *cricket*ed up ppl like OP are roaming around in open.

2. Source? 

3. Source?

All you are saying to defend OP are just made up ***. I mean what is not wrong about this whole ***besides that he's asking if it's against TOS?

3 hours ago, Keigun said:

1. Wrong. I've played KR version for 3 years. No *cricket*ed up ppl like OP are roaming around in open.

2. Source? 

3. Source?

All you are saying to defend OP are just made up ***. I mean what is not wrong about this whole ***besides that he's asking if it's against TOS?

I have had friends in the RP community playing this game for years. Since this game doesn't have dedicated RP servers, the RP players keep to themselves. You'll never see it openly in games like these for that reason. 

Also not defending the OP. After all I looked up where it says in the code of conduct what you can not do in game. I am looking at this issue from both perspectives, and frankly both the RP and Non-RP communities should learn to get along. 

3 hours ago, gothicshark said:

I have had friends in the RP community playing this game for years. Since this game doesn't have dedicated RP servers, the RP players keep to themselves. You'll never see it openly in games like these for that reason. 

Also not defending the OP. After all I looked up where it says in the code of conduct what you can not do in game. I am looking at this issue from both perspectives, and frankly both the RP and Non-RP communities should learn to get along. 

So where's the source for the bs you made up? "Your friends" are the source? "Your friends" are the majority of nerds who are also game developers and who are also engaged in *cricket*-each-other-over-CAT5 activities?

Archived