"Disconnected for use of Unauthorized Program"

Enamour

What does this mean and should I go ahead and file a ticket so I'm not on some hit list or something? I have a pretty basic cable mouse (the only extra button is one to change the dpi setting that I rarely use) and I've downloaded only Blade and Soul, League of Legends, BDO, and recently (last night) Cabal 2 to pass a few things before uninstalling it again. As you can see, I can still log in right now but right before I got the message, I had about a full minute freeze. I was honestly expecting Error 1000 or 3000 and getting disconnected but this message spooked me a bit.

Should I be worried?

1 hour ago, Enamour said:

What does this mean and should I go ahead and file a ticket so I'm not on some hit list or something? I have a pretty basic cable mouse (the only extra button is one to change the dpi setting that I rarely use) and I've downloaded only Blade and Soul, League of Legends, BDO, and recently (last night) Cabal 2 to pass a few things before uninstalling it again. As you can see, I can still log in right now but right before I got the message, I had about a full minute freeze. I was honestly expecting Error 1000 or 3000 and getting disconnected but this message spooked me a bit.

Should I be worried?

check the first post on the forum about gameguard ( the sticky one -GameGuard Errors Information Request ), can be a error in gameguard, but i'm no bns dev, dont trust what i say.

7 minutes ago, Dotimus said:

check the first post on the forum about gameguard ( the sticky one -GameGuard Errors Information Request ), can be a error in gameguard, but i'm no bns dev, dont trust what i say.

That's what my clan mates and I thought but then people are saying it's disabled so I'm not sure. I just sent in a ticket and they asked for logs and stuff to help sort things out. Figured it'd be best to be safe and not sorry in this case haha.

Also encountered this exact error while holding 1, 2, F, LMB and RMB at the same time for around 20seconds (after clicking/pushing them repetitively), out of frustration from Poh24 lag (playing from SEA just after reset, lots of players). It did freak me out a bit, but I tried logging in again immediately. Nothing amiss, except for Poh token/chest lol.

Archived