AFK/Bots - NC hates their players

I work on a software & business intelligence team. We analyze finance, Enterprise resource planning, medical and other types of data. With the skills spread across my teams, and the knowledge I have gained working with them and other businesses over the years, there is no doubt in my mind that NCsoft has a dozen avenues to fix their Bot and AFK problems in Arenas. It is painfully obvious that bots rival players 1 to 5. Additionally every 5 minutes I am in game, a bot will friend me. If I decline, the same bot friends me again. If I do nothing a list or queue of 4-5 friend invites from the same bot stacks up. If I report the bot, nothing happens. The same damn bot spams me over and over and over. NCsoft claims to be doing things to help, but I have seen no decline and I play the game a few hours daily.

Dear NCsoft.... Blade and Soul is not a new game. Its been around for a while, and made its North-America release recently. Additionally, data, meta-data and transnational analysis is easy. You're either 1) incompetent, 2) Hate your players, 3) Profiting from the sorry state of Bot & Soul or 4) multiple of the above. I am with going on 15 years of technology and IT knowledge, with many years in systems admin & Business intelligence development under my belt... There is definitely WAAAAAY more that you CAN do than what you ARE doing. Its probably just not profitable to make your game a better place for players. Stop letting interns code the anti-cheat system and pay real money for something that works.

I'm not quitting, instead I'm just fighting through the pain. Quitters never get anywhere in life.

Please fix the game. You're killing me smallz.

-Kiatra

Bns will be like another NCSoft game - Lineage, 90 percent of the server will be bots and Gameguard will fail to control bots like it  utterly failed in Lineage. People just gave up in Lineage and accepted bots as it is, the same will happen here.

Archived