Game is almost completely ruined...

teezzyy4shezzyy

2 minutes ago, Alison said:

Why can't you just enjoy the game and its content?

Be happy to be able to play it here. I still havn't seen everything, I want to play all classes and level them up.

I love to grind stuff even tho the grind isn't really here. (yet)

The Game is not dead and I guess it won't be dead in a year.

OK I can rage when it comes to performance issues but that's another thing.

You said literally nothing about bots which was the topic of OP. Do you have a take on the bot issue or you are just spontaneously spreading your blind love?

They already said in a stream that I briefly watched, they're working on getting rid of the bots but you're going to have to be a little patient. They're trying to do it without saying how they're going to do it or people will just find a way around it before it gets implemented.

Okay I don't care about bots tbh

Arena bots are easy wins and I havn't seen many bots in dungeons. (Saw 1 yesterday)

But yes, I love this game and bots will never disappear.

I would always prefer bots over cheaters/exploiters. They are predictable.

EU / NA is the regions that're best at complaining. When the bots go away, you will whine about prices sky rockets through the roof. Yes. That happened in Aion and Archeage. There will always be something to complain about.

3 minutes ago, Edge said:

EU / NA is the regions that're best at complaining. When the bots go away, you will whine about prices sky rockets through the roof. Yes. That happened in Aion and Archeage. There will always be something to complain about.

QFT!!!

13 hours ago, Reap00 said:

I have played many MMOs. They all had some bots. I have NEVER seen bots run absolutely rampant as they have in this MMO. This is completely and utterly out of control.

Cabal2

Cabal online

Aion

and these are only free MMOs which i have played. I'm 100% sure that their legions are +- same everywhere. They are just part of the 'free' privilege. Deal with it.

Lol "Almost" ruined?  This game is dead. Haven't you already seen the motions of a dying game, how it happens..  How people deny it and act like everything is ok?  Same crap happened to Wildstar, in fact there's STILL people on the Wildstar forums that will reply with crap like "Oh great another game dead post, game is fine I'm loving it".  Find something new to play if you're not happy here, just about everyone else is that's why there's hardly any real people in game and the message boards are stale.

4 hours ago, Edge said:

Indeed. It's a trend on many MMOs lel.

I haven't really complained about bots in a while, I don't intend to either. I can complain over people promoting botting as if its fine to do despite ToU but actual botting itself is a choice they make at the end and if they go against ToU and get banned... well that's their schitck lel. 

5 hours ago, Edge said:

@TopKEK I'm not promoting botting, if that's what you presumed. Botting exist cause people violate ToU and buy gold, therefore i'm against people who violate ToU. Otherwise i agree with you.

I meant that as a general comment to any people who think botting is fine despite breaking ToU, not a direct comment towards ya (: 

Bots are a pain in the ass that much is true however the damage is already done in this game therefore the disappearance of bots will cause some serious inflation in this game.  

Imo there are some things they can do about bots

1 just ban all destroyers with unusal names like jhjer type of shit

- sort them also out by their standard appearance(many bot destroyers look the same)

- focus on destroyers in pvp maybe looking for abnormalities in their games, even if its a player macroing should be punished.

2. Goldsellers are usually your bots. Hire couple guys who observe the chats and IP ban them. Yes its ton of work, but it will help the game out bring more balance into the market and make people think about buyin gold from the exchange thingy. = more money for NCsoft. + more happy community

3. I know this won't make all bots go away but untill u guys find some tech guys who get you an anti cheat/bot system integrated into you game 1 & 2 are the best options.

just my 2 cents

On 16/03/2016 at 9:46 AM, Archess said:

You don't know that stealth is a slightly black transparant ghostlike image that you can actually see ingame, its hard to keep track off, but once you see it, it is actually easy to follow, though as a player i cannot turn around while being stunned, but most players will be able to see and track you properly.

I know its possible for players to see me, Im just saying how bots behave, the moment you become invisible they walk towards you. You can walk perpendicular their facing line they still move towards you, you change direction they instantly correct its trajectory to keep following you, if you do a circular motion they do too, a normal human being would cut way to through the middle, but they keep following you its scary just like a zombie and some just keep auto attacking the air just make it scarier. lel

7 hours ago, Shaddark said:

I know its possible for players to see me, Im just saying how bots behave, the moment you become invisible they walk towards you. You can walk perpendicular their facing line they still move towards you, you change direction they instantly correct its trajectory to keep following you, if you do a circular motion they do too, a normal human being would cut way to through the middle, but they keep following you its scary just like a zombie and some just keep auto attacking the air just make it scarier. lel

That i didnt know ^^

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived