Game is almost completely ruined...

teezzyy4shezzyy

I know there's already topics on bots but I want to cover more than just one area off why this is going to kill the game within weeks (mark my words)...

First PVE, if you plan on queing up in the cross server dungeons good luck 3 out of 6 are usually bots and the time it takes to keep reforming the groups is a waste of a lot of time. Also the market has completely went to shit because of them soulstones are almost free now, recipe drops, skill books, and other various items such as pots, food and other drops are also practically free. SOO if you want to make any money you have to craft and hope to god yyou get a proc otherwise your just another broke player taking it up somewhere were the sun don't shine for bots sake..

Second PVP, were should I start... This season is already completely ruined in my opinion and I'm sure others as well. The bots completely run 3v3 and 1v1. 3v3 good luck queing to get your dailies done without getting bots on ur team for the perfect loss... 1v1 completely covered in bot up into diamond now due to a summoner hack of perma stealth and resist (fun!!). Yes I can get past the bots and am sitting at rank 46  in my class. That has nothing to do with it. It shouldn't be like this, ok I can beat destroyer bots now I'm in plat yay! and second once you get past that you will get perma stealth summoners with gl beating if ur melee (not sure if possible at his point). Not to mention for true pvp players if they intend to get any money to get there stuff up to farm hongmoon weapons and skills they will be stuck doing hours of dailies to get that gold now instead of doing what they like to do (pvp), because soulstones are worth absolutely nothing now...

All this is sad considering it should be the top priority of ncsoft before there beloved game is ruined and all the notable players have left. Maybe instead of trying to release stuff so fast or redoing there website they should fix the problems that will end there game first... Not to mention the flood of glitches they still need to fix as well... If your team cant fix the problem Ncsoft , then maybe hire outside... I'm sure someone from blizzard or Trion can show you how to fix bot problems. Sad that its even taken this long for something to actually be seen and improved in game

Forgot one thing too. The endless friend request from bots even though there blocked is a great pop up throughout the day as well and the endless spam in chat too. Ive already turned off all channels in chat due to it... Sad I cant enjoy what this game has to offer.

ppl call me bot like 10 times every day . i do not speak a lot in the game . i dont need to .

so im sure that 90% of the "bots" are not . just ppl with bad english or scared cuz "u" start insulting them on "noob" and "bot".

so yeah . basicaly thats the deal with the "bots" .

1 hour ago, rocnogu said:

ppl call me bot like 10 times every day . i do not speak a lot in the game . i dont need to .

so im sure that 90% of the "bots" are not . just ppl with bad english or scared cuz "u" start insulting them on "noob" and "bot".

Actually no. First off you cant speak in arena, and if you're afking in dungeons and not a bot well.... k then. If you just do bad and people call you a bot its probably more like "A bot would play better than you." Then actually calling you a bot or people frustrated with destroyers in general because of how many bots of them there are, Second off is your name ffffcvffvv? Third all bot destroyers follow two very distinct patterns and are fairly obvious. Especially if you're sin since they can turn while in your web (applies to arena only.)

Had a 28 win streak of 28 bots into plat yesterday so... yea pvp is ruined period.

Now bots on the PvE/cross server side are not as bad. I have never gotten a bot in anything important. Ive only seen them in Heroic moonwater dungeons which are extremely easy anyway.

1 hour ago, rocnogu said:

You are obviously in denial and don't want to think your perfect game is not perfect anymore... I can tell the difference between a bot and a baddie and actually I don't rage towards baddies one bit (there learning) however a bot is another disease and is currently highly infected in blade and soul NA. Try pvp and tell me its not entirely of bots tell pretty much diamond ... and in 3's. and yes pve cross servers are full of them too not to mention the mass bots guilds in the world pvp end game zone who all tele in and kill off the elite npc's.

21 minutes ago, Ardnaxela said:

Actually no. First off you cant speak in arena, and if you're afking in dungeons and not a bot well.... k then. If you just do bad and people call you a bot its probably more like "A bot would play better than you." Then actually calling you a bot or people frustrated with destroyers in general because of how many bots of them there are, Second off is your name ffffcvffvv? Third all bot destroyers follow two very distinct patterns and are fairly obvious. Especially if you're sin since they can turn while in your web (applies to arena only.)

Had a 28 win streak of 28 bots into plat yesterday so... yea pvp is ruined period.

Now bots on the PvE/cross server side are not as bad. I have never gotten a bot in anything important. Ive only seen them in Heroic moonwater dungeons which are extremely easy anyway.

I agree there not as bad ive had less of them in the purple dungeons however, in the blue dungeons its infested. And some people don't care to solo them so it does cause a problem in the pve aspect too.

2 hours ago, rocnogu said:

Well if you can see and follow me on hide, turn around when I stun/freeze/web I would call you a bot. So, if you do that I admit I cant tell who is a bot anymore.

"OMG BOTS SO BAD GAME IS RUINED BECAUSE OF IT!!"
"OMG HACKERS REMOVE THEM NOW!!"
"OMG DISCONNECTED AGAIN WITH BLACKWYRM AT 3% HP"
"LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG"

"OMG NCSOFT DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR GAME OMG OMG!!"

Like seriously, why do people feel the need to moan about every little aspect they don't like? Watch some of Jae-Sung's PvP Videos and he mentions that there are bots in every region, just like there are in every game and complaining about them won't magic them away with the push of a button.

You're not legally bound to this game and your life doesn't depend on playing it. If it's that "ruined" or if it's "going to be killed off" then why don't you just leave rather than covering a topic which has been touched on hundreds of times before with no-effect?

44 minutes ago, Pumpkin said:

"OMG BOTS SO BAD GAME IS RUINED BECAUSE OF IT!!"
"OMG HACKERS REMOVE THEM NOW!!"
"OMG DISCONNECTED AGAIN WITH BLACKWYRM AT 3% HP"
"LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG"

"OMG NCSOFT DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR GAME OMG OMG!!"

Like seriously, why do people feel the need to moan about every little aspect they don't like? Watch some of Jae-Sung's PvP Videos and he mentions that there are bots in every region, just like there are in every game and complaining about them won't magic them away with the push of a button.

You're not legally bound to this game and your life doesn't depend on playing it. If it's that "ruined" or if it's "going to be killed off" then why don't you just leave rather than covering a topic which has been touched on hundreds of times before with no-effect?

To be fair, you're making fun of actual serious complaints that aren't "little" or should be treated as little in any way. The bots, hackers, lack in optimization that results in frequent FPS stuttering and lag, and bad support with processing too many things on the screen (such as doing Blackwyrm) are serious issues that are turning players away from the game. I've been following the game for over a year now, and I'm still hooked. I wouldn't call myself a "fan-boy" because I don't condone or try to make an excuse for the shitty practices of NCSoft. The game, by itself however, is great, and I'm just waiting for when it can actually shine through all this bullshit.

Maybe they should add a new faction called Bots and have the other two factions fighting against them. Im still not sure if there bots or some players multi boxing like saw on ffxi. Where they could run 6 clients at once and control all the characters with a single keyboard and mouse.

2 minutes ago, hynaku said:

Maybe they should add a new faction called Bots and have the other two factions fighting against them. Im still not sure if there bots or some players multi boxing like saw on ffxi. Where they could run 6 clients at once and control all the characters with a single keyboard and mouse.

Lol are you serious? If you're multi-boxing, you don't need to name your characters "asdfdg" or "rertkjer" and such.

4 minutes ago, Aluvis said:

Lol are you serious? If you're multi-boxing, you don't need to name your characters "asdfdg" or "rertkjer" and such.

you sure its easer to make mass characters by naming them like that. When made my warlock it took me over 40 tries to get a name not taken. I have seen a lot of bots with normal names to them so its hard to tell anymore.

Part of the problem is poor game mechanics that support boting which wont be changed any time soon.

All MMO's particularly free to play ones have bot issues, some worse then others.  My issues are that this game has soooooo many game problems that support bot's and or don't give the players that don't like them efficient ways to deal with the issue such as a majority vote kick option or a block all whisper and or friend requests option to limit spam.  Also the mail feature doesn't have a way to filter spam mail like real email providers do.  It's not like we're reinventing the wheel here, all of these are things that have been done in other games (or RL) and shouldn't of been difficult to implement in this one in the first place.

Keep in mind though for the above I don't blame NCsoft, I blame the Korean developers.

8 hours ago, Reap00 said:

I have played many MMOs. They all had some bots. I have NEVER seen bots run absolutely rampant as they have in this MMO. This is completely and utterly out of control.

umm..

even WoW had bots going rampant in it for almost the entire of the classic release, however marked as the "best time of WoW" by many. tera and Aion were both rampant..

no todays WoW doesn't have "rampant" quantities of bots in however it took them 10 years to get to that lol, every games full of bots. todays WoW even has a ton of bots.

the difference is

in this game their more IMPACTFUL, cause we don't yet have the Utilities required to dismiss botting players, no proper kick function,

What I don't understand is why SS Price drops are that bad?.. seriously, if they get bad farmers Stop going for them and another method becomes top way to make cash, which would rid or decrease bot population in arena..

1 hour ago, Witcher82 said:

even if you go on cross server dont just hit button LFP couse prolly you'll get 2 afk and 3 bots.

So on CS pick upper chat box and recruit by yourself  than you will prolly get all 4-5-6 regular players

Or, you know, NCsoft can get of their arses and do something about the bots? 

12 hours ago, Shaddark said:

Well if you can see and follow me on hide, turn around when I stun/freeze/web I would call you a bot. So, if you do that I admit I cant tell who is a bot anymore.

You don't know that stealth is a slightly black transparant ghostlike image that you can actually see ingame, its hard to keep track off, but once you see it, it is actually easy to follow, though as a player i cannot turn around while being stunned, but most players will be able to see and track you properly.

I dont care if bots take a financial advantage over real players.
what i care about is when they are a source of inconvenience like x-server dungeon and pvp arena.

dont expect that bots will be solved because i saw a lot of which has premium. go figure

We all are bots!!! Login - click 2,3 craft - do 3 purple dungeon ,  do 2x24man , do faction quests , do mushin tower , do arena daily(if you do that)

Sell shits from drops log out. .. . .. ...  new day do some .... new day do some ;)

So we are bots do everyday the same quest non stop...

16 minutes ago, Can Oa said:

We all are bots!!! Login - click 2,3 craft - do 3 purple dungeon ,  do 2x24man , do faction quests , do mushin tower , do arena daily(if you do that)

Sell shits from drops log out. .. . .. ...  new day do some .... new day do some ;)

So we are bots do everyday the same quest non stop...

I really like that way of thinking! NCsoft should go along this way... in order to rid the game of bots they'll have to change your lifestyle.

4 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Sure bot problem is bad but ss price nah..i still sell at 27 28 silver as i dont need em due to not doing content exept arena.

You are at EU. NA has it worse I heard SS is at about 10 silver.

Why can't you just enjoy the game and its content?

Be happy to be able to play it here. I still havn't seen everything, I want to play all classes and level them up.

I love to grind stuff even tho the grind isn't really here. (yet)

The Game is not dead and I guess it won't be dead in a year.

OK I can rage when it comes to performance issues but that's another thing.

Archived