Mob Resetting

Dr SoulReaper

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does not happen to me.

You guys just need to know how to maintain your range and not go too far when you snare them.

Always try to stay within 5~7m. If you don't know what a 5m is, throw down the 5m Sanctum or use your AoE snare, it should give you a good idea how far you should stand.

There was one person called me an idiot for suggesting that a range class like Warlock should stand that close. So I reply:

"5m is far too much of a gap for you to kite around them and shoot their asses down. Plus, you already thrown down snare, your target already become a sitting duck. The bug exists, that's developer's fault. But if the bug triggers, that's on you."

That is not really a good agrument. We back off when snaring so that when they are free they take longer time to close gap. I understand this doesn't apply to floor 3 cause he will jump in on you. But in floor 7 it's a good strategy at least for my fm. Not to mention I have to constantly phantom grip and throw him away to make him walk back while i dps as much as i can.

In short we need the freedom to try different strategy when our gear is not overpowered. Just applying your strategy on us and calling it our fault for triggering the bug is honestly very annonying. We play our own way, our range is 16m it is up to each of us to choose when we want to stand 1m or 16m away. Not you.

Wow just released the date of this post... granted it seems like it happens much less (only really in the shiverstone range area does it happen) but staying within 5m scares me at times with my high ping... (floor 3 was so annoying because of that) but bugs a bug and 5m really is the best beat sadly .-.

• 1 month later...

you dont need to snare them or bind them

all you need is just being 4m away and brand them, or brand them and use 2 escape if they stun you or something, they just reset

bug is there since release of wl, and noone ever cared to fix this

simple solution just go punching bag range, let them hit you

its just super annoying in gloom - reset mobs till npc kills them zzzzzzzz - it doesnt happen on necro cores, as they aggro core, not you, but gloom = omghell sometimes

also it was hell annoying in mushin tower on bomani, when ppl were doing it from start, he took long time to kill, now you just burn him too fast

btw it was first reason why many friends quit, as they saw noone bothers fixing any bug, ever (except cash dependant ones), same as dungeon combat stance... well 3x thrall recall usually helps

and that automated support message - lol

Archived